CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

R.IP 'Great Britain', We're fucked

Neil

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I did. Obviously you didn't like it...:rolleyes:

Likes got nothin to do with it roops baby..ya have me all wrong i believe in the brexit im all for it ..but being honest I've yet to meet a british person who admits to voting for it..or one who will tellus about the benefits its brought them.

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Is it true tho roops baby...has the money been withdrawn because of bad faith big dag and his limited and specific law breaking antics.

I was reading about the Irish boom of the early 2000's the other day, Panz. Apparently, if you purchased any Microsoft software during that time the translations of the manuel's were probably performed in the emerald isle. I thought about your grasp of English and decided it had to be bullshits. Are these behemoth company's actually paying any tax to the state?

I'm gonna ask Gerry Hutch next time i see him.

9 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Likes got nothin to do with it roops baby..ya have me all wrong i believe in the brexit im all for it ..but being honest I've yet to meet a british person who admits to voting for it..or one who will tellus about the benefits its brought them.

Out of interest Panzer, what are the Irish government doing to help their citizens during the cost of living crisis? Were all getting £400... I'm planning to spend mine on a holiday to Ireland. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Out of interest Panzer, what are the Irish government doing to help their citizens during the cost of living crisis?

Removed VAT from wellies, donkey jackets, wheelbarrows and shovels, those ‘diddly Dee’ fiddle things you always hear in  Paddy pubs, U Boat spares, Nazi memorabilia, and sent grovelling begging letters to the EU, The Whitehouse, Downing St. and lastly The Vatican promising to suck more cock in the future.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Out of interest Panzer, what are the Irish government doing to help their citizens during the cost of living crisis? Were all getting £400... I'm planning to spend mine on a holiday to Ireland. 

As far as im aware fuk all ole chappy baby..the citizenry grumble about the cost of fuel but stuff was always expensive here 

4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I was reading about the Irish boom of the early 2000's the other day, Panz. Apparently, if you purchased any Microsoft software during that time the translations of the manuel's were probably performed in the emerald isle. I thought about your grasp of English and decided it had to be bullshits. Are these behemoth company's actually paying any tax to the state?

I'm gonna ask Gerry Hutch next time i see him.

Laffin...yiv a fairly tenuous grasp of the queen's english yerself there major baby

21 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Clearly your anti British sentiment has affected your eyesight...an example of the benefits of UK independence from the EU was negotiating the supply of vaccines whilst Mrs von der Leyen and her cohorts of committees and sub-committees fannied about with the drug suppliers - as I alluded in a previous post. We all witnessed the EU's subsequent petulance by threatening to impound the vaccines for the UK.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Clearly your anti British sentiment has affected your eyesight...an example of the benefits of UK independence from the EU was negotiating the supply of vaccines whilst Mrs von der Leyen and her cohorts of committees and sub-committees fannied about with the drug suppliers - as I alluded in a previous post. We all witnessed the EU's subsequent petulance by threatening to impound the vaccines for the UK.

Ya were still in the club when that happened roops baby...as for the lovely Ms VDL's kneejerk reaction..she was put in the picture pretty quickly...anyway water under the bridge...im not anti brit ya have me all wrong..as i said before yer masters of comedy..and still are as we see and hear nightly on our TV and wireless.

• 3 months later...

On the same day that 1065 more dirty, stinking raghead cunts come sailing across the channel with nothing more than British help to get them to our shores I get a leaflet through my door from the local Play group asking for donations to survive closure as the government have cut their financial assistance. I have been called a Bigot, Little Englander and a racist by a few on this site in the past so fill your fucking boots you lefty fucking woke cunts 'cos here goes.........I fucking hate these foreign cunts coming here taking financial gain to settle and become a fucking parasite on our economy. I wish they and some of the cunts already here would fuck off back to where thay came from. We've got too may of the cunts here already, when for fuck sake is this bollocks going to end? 'Great' Britain? Bollox!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Neil said:

On the same day that 1065 more dirty, stinking raghead cunts come sailing across the channel with nothing more than British help to get them to our shores I get a leaflet through my door from the local Play group asking for donations to survive closure as the government have cut their financial assistance. I have been called a Bigot, Little Englander and a racist by a few on this site in the past so fill your fucking boots you lefty fucking woke cunts 'cos here goes.........I fucking hate these foreign cunts coming here taking financial gain to settle and become a fucking parasite on our economy. I wish they and some of the cunts already here would fuck off back to where thay came from. We've got too may of the cunts here already, when for fuck sake is this bollocks going to end? 'Great' Britain? Bollox!

You seem upset Neil. Can I help?

57 minutes ago, Neil said:

What needs to happen is that the average Englishman needs to pull on his doc Martens, man the fuck up and start kicking these fucking savages back into the sea. 
 Unfortunately, the current generation is preoccupied with gluing themselves to tarmac, decorating their safe spaces with gay rights and BLM posters, and being fucking traumatised by a handrail screwed to a bathroom wall.

• Like 1

On 27/06/2022 at 14:22, Neil said:

The kids at Wymondham have always been absolute fairies, Neil, yours included.

I was a student at the school of hard fucking knocks, Great Yarmouth High. Every time we played your lot at football we'd batter the absolute fuck out of them, they were all straw boater wearing faggots to a man.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

8 hours ago, Neil said:

Id never call ya any of those things Neil baby...yer one of the best on here..although we do wonder why yall dont put this floating free labour to use on yer farms n orchards..yer out of Europe so ya can do whatever y'all want with em.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The kids at Wymondham have always been absolute fairies, Neil, yours included.

I was a student at the school of hard fucking knocks, Great Yarmouth High. Every time we played your lot at football we'd batter the absolute fuck out of them, they were all straw boater wearing faggots to a man.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Great Yarmouth 'High', how apt. I went to a Greater London Comprehensive and we ate country bumpkin schoolkids for fucking lunch. They tasted of incest and horse shit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Great Yarmouth 'High', how apt. I went to a Greater London Comprehensive and we ate country bumpkin schoolkids for fucking lunch. They tasted of incest and horse shit.

The only white kid in class, no doubt. I'd wager that come year 11 your back passage resembled the black hole of Calcutta.

38 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The only white kid in class, no doubt. I'd wager that come year 11 your back passage resembled the black hole of Calcutta.

Far from it, In a school of 600 kids there was one darkie back in the 70's, It's true, your school days were the happiest.

19 minutes ago, Neil said:

Far from it, In a school of 600 kids there was one darkie back in the 70's, It's true, your school days were the happiest.

There was one tinted kid at my school too, who looked and sounded uncannily like "Jock" McLaren from Porridge. Luckily, this was in the days when only white Scottish schoolchildren carried knives, so he had the good sense not to get too uppity when we took the piss out of his typecast criminal proclivities.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There was one tinted kid at my school too, who looked and sounded uncannily like "Jock" McLaren from Porridge. Luckily, this was in the days when only white Scottish schoolchildren carried knives, so he had the good sense not to get too uppity when we took the piss out of his typecast criminal proclivities.

I was suspended for 2 weeks when I was caught with a ‘Gat Gun’ in secondary school. They were worried about somebody getting shot. They needn’t have. It was a hopeless air weapon, but an incredibly effective spring loaded baton.