CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who bimble about

Jiggerycock

1 minute ago, Frank said:

The other day my Ming was struggling to say the word ‘develop’. ‘DevverLOP’ she said, over and over and over, like an idiot. I sat her down and told her to breathe.. take it slowly and break it down to these three syllables… ‘de-vehl-urp’. After much focus she said ‘DevverLOP’’. True story. I swear to god CB, I can’t stand to look at her anymore. 

This is such utter dog shit you'll have @cunt following closely behind with a poo bag. Get good or fuck off.

Seriously, where's that nom?

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Idiot.

My local post office was robbed this morning by a midget clairvoyant. Met Police issued a statement warning of a small medium at large 😆🤣🙃

This pretty much sums up your activity over the past six months, Eric. Get with it or fuck off. 

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

This is such utter dog shit you'll have @cunt following closely behind with a poo bag. Get good or fuck off.

Seriously, where's that nom?

If I’m being honest, wolfie, I suffer a little with aphonia paranoica. What would I do if my nom bombed? I’ve got some great material with accompanying videos, but nobody here wants me to succeed. 

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Go to the corner shop.

you can get

a sump gasket for a Ford Focus.

Qualitah. I see what you’re doing here Eric. When Eddie reads this and reflects on his failed car spares business, then puts 2 and 2 together (more than once obviously to eventually come up with 4), then the ensuing carnage will cement your legacy for all time in the Guinness Book of Racism.

Norris McWhirter was half of a pair of cunts.

Edited by Mrs Roops

32 minutes ago, Frank said:

My local post office was robbed this morning by a midget clairvoyant. Met Police issued a statement warning of a small medium at large 😆🤣🙃

This pretty much sums up your activity over the past six months, Eric. Get with it or fuck off. 

ooooo-oooooh. Bitchy fucking queen.

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

You know what I mean?

I used to fuck this right sort from Beccles, Frank, who would endearingly say "you know?" after almost every sentence, with a raised inflection of course.

Her boy was seven years old and hated football, but loved model trains. I told her he was a queer and that was that.

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Qualitah. I see what you’re doing here Eric. When Eddie reads this and reflects on his failed car spares business, then puts 2 and 2 together (more than once obviously to eventually come up with 4), then the ensuing carnage will cement your legacy for all time in the Guinness Book of Racism.

Norris McWhirter was half of a pair of cunts.

The ensuing peaceful carnage between the totally peaceful Asian shopkeeping community and the equally peaceful, non violent, Afro Caribbean community is what I meant to say, and thanks to the Vulcans (peace be upon her) God like moderating skills am able to correct now.

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck me - what an absolute tool you are.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Obviously people are queued up behind him. That’s what happens when a man passes out and pisses himself in public.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

They are probably looking around to see where the smell of stale piss is coming from.

You got to admit though, he is right. They are a real pain in the arse. 

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I used to fuck this right sort from Beccles, Frank, who would endearingly say "you know?" after almost every sentence, with a raised inflection of course.

Her boy was seven years old and hated football, but loved model trains. I told her he was a queer and that was that.

He must’ve been. Do you know what happened to him?