CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alex Belfield

The Beast

32 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

PS In the spirit of fairness and to save you straining your poor little neuron and your stubby little sausage fingers as I'm sure you're checking even as I type, I counted up the references on the rest of the search results, and in the last eight years I’ve used the word “vapid” 6 times myself. You, on the other hand, have trotted it out a phenomenal 33 times since 2016. What an unimaginative cum butler you are.

Wow. Please don't ever accuse anyone of being obsessive again... not ever. So I've used the word 'vapid' approximately five times more than you. I honestly can't be cunted to trawl through the Corner archives looking for (or word-counting) more words frequently spewed by you, you clearly neurotic cunt. We used to get along fine until I criticised you on your recent nom – hence the confrontation from your perspective. It really riled you that someone dared challenge you, didn't it, you clearly egotistic shitstick?

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There's just something about a bank holiday weekend on here that brings out the worst in people.

I'm rather hoping the tempo gets upped this evening, but then i'm a nilhilist.

46 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The following is from the first page of the search results. Get a new trick, fuck nugget.

PS @Witheredscrote "exonorate", LOL.

dumb-dumb-dumb-dumb.gif

16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Ah, Baws, proving you're sometimes a little too dumb to realise your own shortcomings:

I think you're both just arguing over spilt vegetables myself... 

1 minute ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

I'm rather hoping the tempo gets upped this evening, but then i'm a nilhilist.

I don't think there has been a single bank holiday during the last seven years where I haven't received a lengthy ban. 

Odds are I'll avoid it this time around, in spite of Frank's amateur efforts to get me going.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Wow. Please don't ever accuse anyone of being obsessive again... not ever. So I've used the word 'vapid' approximately five times more than you. I honestly can't be cunted to trawl through the Corner archives looking for (or word-counting) more words frequently spewed by you, you clearly neurotic cunt. We used to get along fine until I criticised you on your recent nom – hence the confrontation from your perspective. It really riled you that someone dared challenge you, didn't it, you clearly egotistic shitstick?

I'm expecting your mong-like boyfriend Ape to be along tonight leaping to your defence. I'm surprised he hasn't been on already unless he's currently in a 24 hour queue to see the lizard queen with the other mongs.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't think there has been a single bank holiday during the last seven years where I haven't received a lengthy ban. 

Odds are I'll avoid it this time around, in spite of Frank's amateur efforts to get me going.

I don't know why he bothers, he's as subtle as Harvey Price attempting to break the childlock on a packet of Ariel liquid tabs.

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm expecting your mong-like boyfriend Ape to be along tonight leaping to your defence. I'm surprised he hasn't been on already unless he's currently in a 24 hour queue to see the lizard queen with the other mongs.

Keep your huge, veiny, purple drinker's beak out of my business, you little minion cunt. You're like a poor man's version of Frank, if such a thing is actually possible.  

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Ah, Baws, proving you're sometimes a little too dumb to realise your own shortcomings:

11 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Wow. Please don't ever accuse anyone of being obsessive again.

Dance for us, Wolfie.

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I think you're both just arguing over spilt vegetables myself... 

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Keep your huge, veiny, purple drinker's beak out of my business, you little minion cunt. You're like a poor man's version of Frank, if such a thing is actually possible.  

I thought you had accidentally posted a PM to Ape on the main board when I read the first 5 words of this. Well done.

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Dance for us, Wolfie.

Ah, yet more of your own original work I see, Bores; not a GIF or youtube clip someone else has created that you haven't spent time looking for. How atypical.

Unvaried, monotonous, recycled – three words describing your posts to perfection.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

He's probably after your gallbladder for his voodoo rituals.

If he can make use of it after all the chop and K-cider that's passed through me over the years, then good luck to him.

34 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

We used to get along fine until I criticised you on your recent nom – hence the confrontation from your perspective. It really riled you that someone dared challenge you, didn't it, you clearly egotistic shitstick?

By "get along fine" do you mean I largely ignored your turgid output? True.

After the post you allude to above, which you made on 8th August, more than a month passed before I made an innocuous and self-deprecating response about your grammar, and it was you who subsequently kicked off. Add revisionism to your long, long litany of faults.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

By "get along fine" do you mean I largely ignored your turgid output? True.

After the post you allude to above, which you made on 8th August, more than a month passed before I made an innocuous and self-deprecating response about your grammar, and it was you who subsequently kicked off. Add revisionism to your long, long litany of faults.

'...I largely ignored your turgid output'

It's odd, therefore, you took it upon yourself to award my 'turgid' posts likes, in addition to avoiding confrontation with me, for almost six years.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I gave @Roadkill permission to call me a nonce a few months ago. He didn’t get the ban though. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Christ Frank, you've awarded fellow wanker Bores so many likes today during our spat, I'm amazed you've got any left. You must be scraping the barrel.

I’m like a kid in a toy shop, wolfie. Until very recently - as CB rightly said - you’ve been largely ignored by the majority of the board. Finally, after exposing yourself as the detestable wanker that I always knew you were, the entire membership has turned on you. And rightly fucking so.