CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jeremy Clarkson

Mike Hunt

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I bet if Meghan spread her negroid hairy clam he would stuff it like a turkey.

8knb9yca2mzx.jpg?auto=webp&s=fbc026ee074

This is far from the worst picture that comes up when searching for smutty poultry-related content. I was particularly impressed with a series entitled "Man fucks hot chick", which I can't reproduce here for obvious reasons.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This is far from the worst picture that comes up when searching for smutty poultry-related content. I was particularly impressed with a series entitled "Man fucks hot chick", which I can't reproduce here for obvious reasons.

Sounds a bit too much like Pete Townshend saying "I really enjoyed getting stuck into the research material."

26 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

They've included a picture of a prepared turkey, now, the question I want answered is, was the turkey alive or as the picture ready cleaned with giblets removed etc..

On 19/12/2022 at 18:20, Mike Hunt said:

... Is a cunt with a capital C for taking the knee to all the woke cunts who complained about his totally reasonable and level-headed musings in his column.

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk-tv-presenter-jeremy-clarkson-horrified-meghan-column-caused-hurt-2022-12-19/

A wanker's wanker, no doubt. But someone who drinks, smokes, swears and likes fast cars, as well as surviving at the BBC for 30+ years intermittently despite perpetually slagging off his pro-minority bosses and making casual bigoted slurs, whose strong opinions and irreverance towards Meghan Markle were voiced rather than being typically withheld and respectful so as not to offend, echoing what 90% of the public is thinking, is alright by me.

On 29/12/2022 at 19:50, Cuntybaws said:

That’s what a call a healthy relationship.