CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sam Smith isn’t here to make friends.

Last Cunt Standing

3 hours ago, cunt said:

You got it wrong again, how do you dream all this nonsense up?

No defence of Pete, just pointing out that you, or any other cunt on here, isn't a gatekeeper. If Roops wants to dump somebody for contravening her rules and regulations, that's up to her, cunts come, and cunts go, fuck-all you can do about it.

Meanwhile, you and your sycophants can keep digging, it'll give you something to occupy your time at the taxpayers expense.

BTW, Wiffles, I see another of your 'man's best friend' managed to kill another child...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-64476833

Here's my response to drunken Drew some months ago, who through probable inebriation raised a similar point your little canine-loathing brain is also failing to understand. Looking at similarities between both events, I trust what I've written will satisfy even the most stupid of cunts, such as yourself.

2 hours ago, cunt said:

You got it wrong again, how do you dream all this nonsense up?

No defence of Pete, just pointing out that you, or any other cunt on here, isn't a gatekeeper. If Roops wants to dump somebody for contravening her rules and regulations, that's up to her, cunts come, and cunts go, fuck-all you can do about it.

Meanwhile, you and your sycophants can keep digging, it'll give you something to occupy your time at the taxpayers expense.

BTW, Wiffles, I see another of your 'man's best friend' managed to kill another child...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-64476833

I'll be wiping that coprophagic grin off of your cunt fucking face if you don't start showing me some respect soon. 

This is MY site and MY rules. You'll do well to remember that and abide by them. 

23 hours ago, cunt said:

Why the hostility, Wiffles, you're amongst friends here?

I'm sure we can all empathise with your, self-confessed, desperate need to masturbate into a glove puppet and leave the crusty remains hanging around for other people to marvel at, you disgusting, degenerate pervert.🧸

@cunt, although you are, generally speaking, an odious turd, I have to  bow to your vastly superior angling skills. Your choice of bait gets even the 'big fish' biting.

P.M me with the recipe svp.

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

It was the "family pet" as well.

Always is, until the worst happens, then out come the excuses, it wasn't trained very well, it was always so good with children, it hadn't been fed for weeks...

Oh dear!

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Here's my response to drunken Drew some months ago, who through probable inebriation raised a similar point your little canine-loathing brain is also failing to understand. Looking at similarities between both events, I trust what I've written will satisfy even the most stupid of cunts, such as yourself.

The canine apologist rides again, self-righteous and indignant as usual.

Time for walkies...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Soft cunt. Fuck off

Give it a fucking rest, Drew.

Sniffing around threads like a cirrhotic vulture whilst waiting for a chance to interject once all the big boys have finished feeding only serves to make you look like the brain-dead fucking simpleton that you are.

• Like 1

I see that poundland Alan Partridge, Richard "Fucking" Madeley has apologised live on TV this morning for referring to this lisping fat chutter as "he" during an interview.

It really is a fucking circus isn't it? These wankers are basically playing 'the floor is lava', then throwing a spastic fit when someone just casually walks through the room. Then twats like Madeley are apologising for doing it. It's fucking mental.

At least the slab-cracking chutney hunter is getting the attention he so desperately craves.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, nocti said:

I see that poundland Alan Partridge, Richard "Fucking" Madeley has apologised live on TV this morning for referring to this lisping fat chutter as "he" during an interview.

It really is a fucking circus isn't it? These wankers are basically playing 'the floor is lava', then throwing a spastic fit when someone just casually walks through the room. Then twats like Madeley are apologising for doing it. It's fucking mental.

At least the slab-cracking chutney hunter is getting the attention he so desperately craves.

We're in the last days of Rome. Decadent faggots, degenerates and absolute fucking lunatics appear to be setting the course and narrative that western civilisation will take going forward. 

You can draw an exact parallel with the downfall of classical antiquity. A bloated, stagnant and moribund society absolutely bereft of any innovation other than the furtherance of moral decay. Back then the rise of Islam almost destroyed everything considered holy, and it won't be long before the current wave of Muslim barbarians factory reset us.

They may be a band of goat fucking, extremist nutjobs, but as it stands their previously reviled philosophy seems overwhelmingly like common sense in comparison to our own ridiculous notions of personal "freedom."

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

We're in the last days of Rome. Decadent faggots, degenerates and absolute fucking lunatics appear to be setting the course and narrative that western civilisation will take going forward. 

You can draw an exact parallel with the downfall of classical antiquity. A bloated, stagnant and moribund society absolutely bereft of any innovation other than the furtherance of moral decay. Back then the rise of Islam almost destroyed everything considered holy, and it won't be long before the current wave of Muslim barbarians factory reset us.

They may be a band of goat fucking, extremist nutjobs, but as it stands their previously reviled philosophy seems overwhelmingly like common sense in comparison to our own ridiculous notions of personal "freedom."

The one thing that the recorded historical advancement of human civilisation should have taught us is that history always repeats itself and takes us all back to square one again.