CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sam Smith isn’t here to make friends.

Last Cunt Standing

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If Roadkill actually speaks like Joe Pasquale, I’m deleting my account.

I thought briefly about posting something myself. Actually, did I fuck, I'm not a moron. If you want to get a sense of it, though, just watch any clip of Francis Begbie and imagine he's built like Jack Reacher.

19 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I thought briefly about posting something myself. Actually, did I fuck, I'm not a moron. If you want to get a sense of it, though, just watch any clip of Francis Begbie and imagine he's built like Jack Reacher.

You appear to be a manly Scot Cuntybaws, worthy of Scotland the brave no doubt. I've been meaning to ask you what the hell is going on up there... are the SNP trying to out 'bender acceptance' the rest of the UK? Aren't 16 year old allowed to identify as some kind of freak, I don't know the exact details as when it was on the news, that no lip cunt Sturgeon put me off watching/listening. Are you organising a Coup, or protests perhaps? I've only been to Edinburgh twice but wanted to see the Highlands, however I fear it'll have loads of tranny's running around said Highlands. 

15 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'm off to the Isle Of Skye tomorrow and I don't expect I'll see any poofs or trannies......or people......or sun

Neil, you were only in Italy the other day and now off to the Isle of Skye, didn't you know there's a cost of living crisis going on? How are you making all this money then, anything illegal? We could join forces.

15 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Yuu cockney waankaah...laffin 

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

I'm intrigued to know if you actually speak in the same way you write Finnegan? How about you upload a voice recording for us all to listen to? It's simple, you email BrotherBenson@Nigerianlottery.cunt, give your bank account details over and then say whatever you want to. Let me know when you've done it.

47 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Neil, you were only in Italy the other day and now off to the Isle of Skye, didn't you know there's a cost of living crisis going on? How are you making all this money then, anything illegal? We could join forces.

Someone has to drive the people trafficking boat.