CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Incitement To Racial Hatred

Decimus

40 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Whilst I get your point Arnold, it's been a difficult week... The word passenger contains Ass and what with the recent nomination of that discusting bender Sam Smith and having dealing with that shit obsessed @cunt, I couldn't bring myself to use the word, it can get get too much at times, wouldn't you agree old chap?

I acknowledge and take on board what you have observed and accede to your articulation - I therefore concur.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I suppose you call grafting walking up and down the carriages, annoying the paying customers with stories about the delayed 14:01 in 1974 due to snow don't you? The train is my favourite mode of transport, however it's become overpriced and shit these days due to people like you stealing a living, thus increasing costs, which get passed on to the customer. You should be ashamed of yourself. 

PS. If you'd learnt to spell properly, you might not have to graft for so long. Lol

Raas you are one of life's failures .. accept that simple fact and die.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Are you going to the Coronation, Stubbs? Think about this first. When King Charles III is crowned in May, a Hindu Prime Minister will leave 10 Downing St. with his Indian wife to attend the ceremony. The Muslim Mayor of London will already be at Westminster Abbey. Security will headed by a Buddhist with her Asian-Jewish husband. The only holder of a great office of State, Jeremy Hunt, will attend with his Chinese wife. The Chief Rabbi will walk from Clarence House, having stayed the night as the guest of the King. Do you picture it as a perfect scene of modern Britain or an opportunity for a mass medieval-style slaughter fest. Cunts.

That may well be the case, but the coronation party being held on my village green won’t contain a single ethnic. Most get lynched without 20 miles of leaving whatever inner city shit pit they were spawned in. 

With any luck we’ll be in full scale world war 3 with Ivan by then.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That may well be the case, but the coronation party being held on my village green won’t contain a single ethnic. Most get lynched without 20 miles of leaving whatever inner city shit pit they were spawned in. 

With any luck we’ll be in full scale world war 3 with Ivan by then.

Your village green?  If it's as green, flat, and boring as you, I don't think there would be any self respecting ethnics in sight. They would be better entertained sitting on Ape's patio.

24 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Your village green?  If it's as green, flat, and boring as you, I don't think there would be any self respecting ethnics in sight. They would be better entertained sitting on Ape's patio.

Well you wouldn’t be invited, light footed old queen. 

On 31/01/2023 at 22:57, Cuntybaws said:

Nonsense, the  NHS bends over backwards to cater for such ailments with the finest modern techniques.

deic4jj-db970eda-86a4-4e88-a844-599fc60cf934.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2MzN2I3ZTBkLTAyZGMtNDM0OC04OTViLWE2ZjQ2N2QxNWQ5OVwvZGVpYzRqai1kYjk3MGVkYS04NmE0LTRlODgtYTg0NC01OTlmYzYwY2Y5MzQuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.HaYX8onC3F5bBo1mbIpM-rKWHJTWQ2PGnGMwq7IrPck

Speaking of catering, I sampled a Lorne sausage for the first time ever last week.

Also, what exactly the fuck is "soss"? As in, salt and "soss"?

On 30/01/2023 at 20:19, Stubby Pecker said:

The fact these gobshites are given airtime and column inches is the real fucking issue. The more people that hear it, especially stupid impressionable kids, the more it becomes acceptable. Where’s the opposite opinion that says ‘you’re a race baiting opportunistic cunt, who talks bollocks’ ?

Several here have stated their swing away from tolerance in the last few years and I can completely agree. 10 years or so ago, I was happy with integration and awareness of other cultures in the UK, but thanks to mostly the cunts at the BBC, I’m sick to the back teeth of windrush this, black Britain that, forgotten blacks in the war, and how our country would be basically shite if it wasn’t for the millions of intolerant, smelly Urdu speaking immigrants we’ve taken in from 3rd world shitholes.

I’m moving to the isles of Scilly where there probably isn’t a single darkie 

I was stuck in traffic on the way home this evening and as usual it was a cyclist holding everyone up about ten cars ahead. Surprisingly he pulled over in a small layby to let the traffic pass. I gave him the thumbs up as I rode by only to find he was a darkie, smiling.  My faith is restored and I like black people all over again. So all you racists on here can fuck right off.

Thank you,

Arnold (not a racist)

proxy-image.jpeg.6c2b25f126a30371b37fbd616c90c940.jpeg Not a racist

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Also, what exactly the fuck is "soss"? As in, salt and "soss"?

It's an abomination in the eyes of the Lord, that's what it is.

How did you like the square sausage? There's not much better than one of those of a Scottish morning roll for breakfast, washed down with Irn Bru of course.

26 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

How did you like the square sausage? There's not much better than one of those of a Scottish morning roll for breakfast, washed down with Irn Bru of course.

I'll tell you what, despite initially wondering what the fuck it was, I ended up devouring the whole lot in record time. I wasn't North of the wall, so what they served them in were called 'Scotch Rolls'. I'm assuming they're the same thing, either way I've got a new found appreciation for your people's cuisine, especially when I'm absolutely fucking hanging out of my arse.

39 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Baxter’s square sausages? I’ve got them in the freezer. In a bap with a mountain of fried onions and brown sauce.

1 hour ago, Arnold said:

was stuck in traffic on the way home this evening and as usual it was a cyclist holding everyone up about ten cars ahead. Surprisingly he pulled over in a small layby to let the traffic pass. I gave him the thumbs up as I rode by only to find he was a darkie, smiling.  My faith is restored and I like black people all over again. So all you racists on here can fuck right off.

I bet whoever he thieved the bike from would have a less favourable opinion of the cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arnold said:

I was stuck in traffic on the way home this evening and as usual it was a cyclist holding everyone up about ten cars ahead. Surprisingly he pulled over in a small layby to let the traffic pass. I gave him the thumbs up as I rode by only to find he was a darkie, smiling.  My faith is restored and I like black people all over again. So all you racists on here can fuck right off.

Thank you,

Arnold (not a racist)

He was just scouting for a mark. One of the cunts in front of you was inevitably ambushed, raped and killed with a gun held sideways.