CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Too many cunts to name in this one

Mike Hunt

19 minutes ago, Frank said:

You’ll note that Mrs R has spoken this morning with ‘regards to sexual comments (no matter how oblique) about relatives and paedophilia’. Both you and @Wolfie are skating on very thin ice. They’ll be no further warnings.

Are you ignoring me Zorbs? 

15 hours ago, Frank said:

I've been watching the snooker seniors this afternoon on the beeb. I can't get my head around the thinking behind Jimmy's wig. I know it's never been good, bless him, but with his recent weight loss adding at least 10 years to his already weathered head, watching him makes me feel ill. Jimmy if you're reading this - and you probably are - I think you've been lumbered with the worst hairpiece in the world. 

Bit rich coming from you isn’t it? Or are you touting for business for your London syrup shop? I’m watching you, Frankie-boy.

4 hours ago, Frank said:

You’ll note that Mrs R has spoken this morning with ‘regards to sexual comments (no matter how oblique) about relatives and paedophilia’. Both you and @Wolfie are skating on very thin ice. They’ll be no further warnings.

You'll note that I couldn't give a fuck. 

19 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Or are you touting for business for your London syrup shop?

His filthy ‘House of Syrups’ establishment in Wigmore St. has been closed since the raid by the Met Police vice squad.

Edited by Mrs Roops

On 07/05/2023 at 09:05, Frank said:

I've only come back for this one time on my hiatus to say you keep putting out the same dreary old shit like this I will be forced to once again put you in your place .

You have been warned you humous eating shit shoes cunt.

On 07/05/2023 at 11:44, Eric Cuntman said:

He might talk to Jelly-tot. He finds you too abstract.

In the life of Das Rat, Jelly Tot was an outlier. He did however support Frank, for the manner in which the latter challenged witless cretins coves like Rothers. This freed Tot up for his crusade against fascist vegetables and israeli fruit exports.  

17 minutes ago, ratcum said:

In the life of Das Rat, Jelly Tot was an outlier. He did however support Frank, for the manner in which the latter challenged witless cretins coves like Rothers. This freed Tot up for his crusade against fascist vegetables and israeli fruit exports.  

I never met him. Maybe briefly, when you brought him over to Flidspack to threaten me with a mighty reckoning or some other sort of inventory. 

• Like 1