CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Walt Disney productions

Mike Hunt

3 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Walt Disney productions is completely revising Snow White and the Seven Dwarves to replace the dwarves with "magical creatures" of varying height, ethnicity and "multi-gender" (whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean).

So by being "inclusive", the Disney cunts are actually excluding the dwarves that should have been represented, aside from the fact it was supposed to be all about the dwarves.  This is just fucking nuts.

And then there are the revised names to consider.  I can always hope they'll retain a modicum of realism with Wokey, Golly, Dykey, Freaky, Tranny, Faggy and Mongy.

https://www.gbnews.com/celebrity/walt-disney-latest-snow-white-woke-cancel-culture

So does this mean Peter Dinkledge is the Dwarf King and his word is law?

Or is Warick Davis going to put him back in his place by breaking his tiny legs with a little sledgehammer?

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Or is Warick Davis going to put him back in his place by breaking his tiny legs with a little sledgehammer?

Let ‘The Devil Doll’ have him.

don’t fuck with the Chuck”

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wish I could remember the name of the comedy western that featured an all dwarf cast. 
 They were running under saloon doors and forming human pyramids to get up on horses. Fucking hilarious.

There y'go:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:The_Terror_of_Tiny_Town.webm

Even with half a bottle of irony, you won't stick more than 5 minutes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Warwick Davis is no better than Dinklock. Karl Pilkington phoned him on one of his ‘Idiot Abroad’ documentaries, to tell him about an Asian tourist attraction. A miniature town where a couple of dozen dwarves worked and lived, earning revenue from paying visitors. 
 Warwick Davis started yelling…

‘’no it’s not good Karl! Those people are being exploited!”

To which Karl quite rightly replied…

”Oh so it’s okay for you to make money, prancing around dressed as a teddy bear in Star Wars!?, but it’s not ok for them!..”

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Zev said:

Sadly this isn't possible, due to the fact that as they are cryogenically incapcitated their brain will never reach maturity. Basically, they will be thirty/forty somethings, with the brains of petulant teenagers, a bit like @Decimus and @Wolfie

As usual, it didn't take long to discover yet more obsessive name-drops. The obvious psychology here is that if something bothers you, then you respond precisely in this way (as you have done for months).

You're just so easy to provoke, Mr Shit, and it's almost addictive! Isn't that right, you easily-riled, angry, bumhole-infatuated Scheissführer?  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

As usual, it didn't take long to discover yet more obsessive name-drops. The obvious psychology here is that if something bothers you, then you respond precisely in this way (as you have done for months).

You're just so easy to provoke, Mr Shit, and it's almost addictive! Isn't that right, you easily-riled, angry, bumhole-infatuated Scheissführer?  

Apparently he takes great pleasure in fuckin' ignoring us!

Lololol

LOLLOL

LOLLLLLLLL.

LOL

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Warwick Davis is no better than Dinklock. Karl Pilkington phoned him on one of his ‘Idiot Abroad’ documentaries, to tell him about an Asian tourist attraction. A miniature town where a couple of dozen dwarves worked and lived, earning revenue from paying visitors. 
 Warwick Davis started yelling…

‘’no it’s not good Karl! Those people are being exploited!”

To which Karl quite rightly replied…

”Oh so it’s okay for you to make money, prancing around dressed as a teddy bear in Star Wars!?, but it’s not ok for them!..”

So he wasn't Happy then? 

33 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

How about the old series for small viewers - Mary, Mungo and Midget.

I don’t remember that one. It was Zippy, George and Bungle. They were being nonced up by Geoffrey, who encouraged them to play with their ‘twangers’.. and there were 3 people called Rod, Jane and Fliddy, and they were all shagging each other.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t remember that one. It was Zippy, George and Bungle. They were being nonced up by Geoffrey, who encouraged them to play with their ‘twangers’.. and there were 3 people called Rod, Jane and Fliddy, and they were all shagging each other.

Technically it wasn't noncing because they were adult. Bungle and George were deffo light on their feet and Zippy I reckon was a sexual deviant. Him and Freddie spit roasted Jane. Well that's the video I saw. 

On 19/07/2023 at 14:49, camberwell gypsy said:

Blame that cunt Peter 'Dinky' Dinklage for this sort of shit. He's the one who came out and fucked it up for Dwarfs. I just hope Snow White kicks his arse when he gets home tonight.

Came here to say this exact thing, the egotistical prick fucked it all up for midgets so he can have monopoly on the midget genre soon we will have a time bandits remake and it's just this cunt in every role.

Only use for midgets is being thrown into a dartboard like in the wolf of wallstreet for our own amusement.

1 minute ago, Snowy said:

Came here to say this exact thing, the egotistical prick fucked it all up for midgets so he can have monopoly on the midget genre soon we will have a time bandits remake and it's just this cunt in every role.

Only use for midgets is being thrown into a dartboard like in the wolf of wallstreet for our own amusement.

It can be done. Look at the Willy Wonka remake! The little indian fellow played all the oompah loompahs. 

4 minutes ago, Snowy said:

There speaks a man who remembers Ozzy Osbourne’s 1980s controversies. Alice Cooper was into midget abuse on stage as well.

21 hours ago, Frank said:

Denser than a suet pudding. 

Glad your sticking to the topic at hand Frank like usual.

Talking of dinner's, by the main church in Birmingham they had a worlds food festival today , I partook in the festivities untill I got to the greek one ,it wasn't the food put me off,they was all asian .

• Like 1

Just now, Snowy said:

Glad your sticking to the topic at hand Frank like usual.

Talking of dinner's, by the main church in Birmingham they had a worlds food festival today , I partook in the festivities untill I got to the greek one ,it wasn't the food put me off,they was all asian .

You probably just didn’t see the hairy Hellenic benders thrusting back and forward behind them with their elasticated trousers around their bony ankles.