CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

In all honesty Jake, I reckon  she’s starting to come around to our way of thinking. I think   it’s probably just the prospect of losing her arselickingly loyal ‘fan bois’ (Pen and Panzyfelcher), that’s holding her back from posting the most grovelling apology in the history of CC. I hope she doesn’t though as it would be a tough call to find anyone nearly as stupid as the deranged cunt to take her place. 

Tellus why ya a fan o the trunky bally baby...genuine thirst fer knowledge here...im onny askin as yer people have a track record of been taken in by very obvious charlatans n liars down thru history..you've lived outside the goldfish bowl and immersed yerself in british culture...do ya still have the gullible gene so prevalent in yer brethren back on the aul sod ..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

23 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

So let me see, over 230 million times some far right bastard showed an interest in the interview on X (not necessarily to watch the whole interview) , yeah, load of bollocks...probably the same person visited it 230 million times.

Stay cold and fuck off.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12443163/donald-trump-tucker-carlson-interview-ratings-fox-news-debate.html

Your instinct-driven belief-system playing up again then, Jake?

It must suck being you.

Stay warm.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

...HERE’S  DONNY!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Hysterically pissing your pants in a fit of TDS the other day over the killer mugshot, still seem like a good idea now? 

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024🇱🇷

🇱🇷MAGA🇱🇷
Stay dumb. Lol.

Absolutely, given your sore-loser reactions...and after all you said about old memes, yours originally based on a character who had clearly lost his marbles before meeting a cold, lonely, untimely end.

Jesus Christ, Bill - cant you do anything right?

Stay warm

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Absolutely, given your sore-loser reactions...and after all you said about old memes, yours originally based on a character who had clearly lost his marbles before meeting a cold, lonely, untimely end.

Stay warm

I don’t think being possessed by a dead hotel employee and ‘losing marbles’ are the same thing at all. 

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

MENSA definitely wouldn’t  waste any more of their time cluttering up your letterbox in future, if they read this (or got a 4 year old to).They might pass your details on to a charity for deluded adults with severe learning disabilities (if one exists that would take you on). 
Stay dumb and illiterate.

22 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I don't usually pray but i do pray the ginger bag of nails stays with her MSM hypocrisy and cunt checkers as it's hilarious to see the stay warm comment, when clearly the stupid cunt is at melting point.

Of course she’s at melting point   Fends. Climate change mate, we’re all going to be incinerated before Christmas you know. She keeps herself bang up to date on all the shite that the experts (BBC and Sky News etc) fill her daft fucking bonce with every day. 
Tbh if she wasn’t such an annoying, fat, ginger Welsh sow, I’d probably have let her suck my big Proddy dick ages ago (just once), and she’d now be just another totally forgettable name on my long list of historical wannabes who never even came close to the prize. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Your instinct-driven belief-system playing up again then, Jake?

It must suck being you.

Stay warm.

It's great being me thanks as i get to see your wet nappy meltdowns when your MSM cunt checking belief system implodes time and time again.

Stay melting, fuck off.

• Like 1

On 27/08/2023 at 22:14, PANZER MURPHY said:

Tellus why ya a fan o the trunky bally baby...genuine thirst fer knowledge here...im onny askin as yer people have a track record of been taken in by very obvious charlatans n liars down thru history..you've lived outside the goldfish bowl and immersed yerself in british culture...do ya still have the gullible gene so prevalent in yer brethren back on the aul sod ..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Sorry. Could you repost whatever it is you’re trying to say in English please?

10 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

It's great being me thanks as i get to see your wet nappy meltdowns when your MSM cunt checking belief system implodes time and time again.

Stay melting, fuck off.

Now you're lying.

Aside from noting you should enrol in an appropriate anger management course, its clear that you haven't read the articles, or if you had, you failed to fully comprehend same. 

Stay warm.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Now you're lying.

Aside from noting you should enrol in an appropriate anger management course, its clear that you haven't read the articles, or if you had, you failed to fully comprehend same. 

Stay warm.

How am i lying ? What anger management course ?

Assuming things can get you locked up these days.

Stay melting, ginger shitcunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

image.jpeg.70f807a42a0defbad071a5f809a3e19a.jpeg

Frank, I'm in Italy and the weather is fucking awful, Mrs N is driving me fucking nuts and I'm stuck indoors having to talk to her instead of lying on my sunbed getting tanned. Can you remind me again how you disposed of Ming, this cunt is doing my nut in.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

Frank, I'm in Italy and the weather is fucking awful, Mrs N is driving me fucking nuts and I'm stuck indoors having to talk to her instead of lying on my sunbed getting tanned. Can you remind me again how you disposed of Ming, this cunt is doing my nut in.

I haven't got Peking Man bent double amongst my frozen peas and soleros, but I know a thing or two about calming down an old dog. 

Take the family sized frozen lasagna you've got for you "teeeaaa" tonight, heat it up in the microwave and shove her stupid fucking face into it.

Job done.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I haven't got Peking Man bent double amongst my frozen peas and soleros, but I know a thing or two about calming down an old dog. 

Take the family sized frozen lasagna you've got for you "teeeaaa" tonight, heat it up in the microwave and shove her stupid fucking face into it.

Job done.

Wild Boar Ragu tonight all washed down with a nice Chianti,Caio fuck face 

48 minutes ago, Neil said:

I’ve PM’d you Mrs Cnut’s number. Have them hook up and then fuck off together. I’d rather be lumbered with @Mike Hunt’s tart, frankly.