CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-Jewish online hate up by more than a third, says charity

and

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Sorry Bill, but we’re good for tinfoil, thanks all the same. If you wanna knock a few other doors round here, theres a Ginger Welsh Lady up the road who’ll chat away about anything, though if she answers the door in a velvet dress with a glass of wine, run like it’s a Falls Road coded warning, there’s a good lad.  

Just asked if you’d seen any of it, that’s all.  I guess I should really have known you haven’t. I mean why would someone who claims to be a member of the medical profession be interested in hearing the TGA and Pfizer answer questions (or not directly answer mostly) about the actions of their government department (TGA) or in the case of Pfizer the actions of their company regarding the experimental, sorry ‘totally safe and totally effective’ mRNA therapeutic which millions of healthy people in Australia were persuaded, coerced, bullied and eventually mandated to agree to take in order to keep their job, enter a pub or shop etc. or visit a relative in hospital with the threat of arrest if they dared disobey their masters and question ‘the science’?

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

Just asked if you’d seen any of it, that’s all.  I guess I should really have known you haven’t. I mean why would someone who claims to be a member of the medical profession be interested in hearing the TGA and Pfizer answer questions (or not directly answer mostly) about the actions of their government department (TGA) or in the case of Pfizer the actions of their company regarding the experimental, sorry ‘totally safe and totally effective’ mRNA therapeutic which millions of healthy people in Australia were persuaded, coerced, bullied and eventually mandated to agree to take in order to keep their job, enter a pub or shop etc. or visit a relative in hospital with the threat of arrest if they dared disobey their masters and question ‘the science’?

I’m not going there Bill, and you can’t really expect me to. WA had some of the highest vax uptake in the world, largely because if you wanted to eat, work, travel or leave the house you needed proof of vax. Result was tiny numbers of deaths and minimal disruption. No death wall here of 170k that’s for sure. But, you’re beyond convincing now so it’s a shrug of the shoulders from me. 

11 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m not going there Bill, and you can’t really expect me to. WA had some of the highest vax uptake in the world, largely because if you wanted to eat, work, travel or leave the house you needed proof of vax. Result was tiny numbers of deaths and minimal disruption. No death wall here of 170k that’s for sure. But, you’re beyond convincing now so it’s a shrug of the shoulders from me. 

A lot easier to do in such a remote part of Oz than it is to do on an overcrowded island on the edge of Europe though, Doc. Particularly if you factor in that the same island was being run by the most incompetent, corrupt and clueless government in recent memory. Anyway, fuck Billy…I’ve never been a fan tbh. 😏

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

‘I am not a number. I am a free man.’

• 3 weeks later...

In case you missed it the first time @Zev, you animal-hating piece of shit:

On 20/05/2022 at 16:46, Wolfie said:

Jewish people have historically made it their business to be at the very heart of lending money – invariably for their own profit. With Jewish businesses forcing most of pre-war Germany's demographic into poverty because of their ability to dominate business, there was little sympathy for them at the time. To this day, Jewish banking dynasties orchestrate the financial structure of the world. So they're: 1) very good with money, 2) excellent business people, 3) selfish, and 4) greedy. Cue a dominant proportion of today's Sunday Times Rich List, in which many familiar billionnaire Jewish names feature heavily, and some might say disproportionately.

Years ago I worked for a (then well-known) London publisher, which was owned and controlled by Jewish people. My hunger for career growth disappeared after about two years when I applied for the same job as a Jewish newcomer (less than six months), who was given the role above essentially three non-Jewish applicants. So, it's not uncommon for them to look after their own, with some (though not all) believing they have always been and still are the most intelligent of all human species.

With approximately just 0.2 percent of the world's population being Jewish, concentrated not only in Israel but also financial markets headquarters the US & UK, it does make you think of the incredible influence they've had on world affairs, politics etc., so much so it appears to have provided them a perpetual green light to commit genocide in and around Palestine, while coordinating world financial affairs which continue to put hundreds of millions into poverty. Now, didn't I mention this happened somewhere before?

While much of the world becomes poorer, the 'Zuckerbergs' of this world get richer – even under the influence of a worldwide 'pandemic'. Just sayin'.

29 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

That sounds like you're offering. I bet you can't wait to get your 'stinking filthy paws' on another members.....er member, so you don't have to twiddle with your own joystick. You dirty bender.

What’s any of that got to do with secateurs? you fucking dingbat.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

It has its drawbacks ?

It says a lot about America after the War that routine circumcision of the genitals of gentiles was considered conducive to good physical health via personal hygiene. Personally I think smegma should be a horrific "drawback" every boy should have the opportunity of discovering. But let's not get too bogged down in that grotty shit. It's the justice and sheer double standards involved which interest me.