CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ed's dead, baby. Ed's dead

camberwell gypsy

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Eddie's demise coincides with this weekend's NH Carnival, which is more than suspicious given his Afro-Caribbean roots. Commercial carwash tycoon by day, fried chicken street vendor at weekends.

It was brave, Ed, in an alcohol kind of way, I'll give you that. You'll have more time to walk your little pooch. If you did it on purpose to give yourself a breather for a while, then fair play. I guess we'll see you in a few months. Until such time...

Has Eddie got a dog as well? What sort?

11 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Eddie's demise coincides with this weekend's NH Carnival, which is more than suspicious given his Afro-Caribbean roots. Commercial carwash tycoon by day, fried chicken street vendor at weekends.

It was brave, Ed, in an alcohol kind of way, I'll give you that. You'll have more time to walk your little pooch. If you did it on purpose to give yourself a breather for a while, then fair play. I guess we'll see you in a few months. Until such time...

Wolfie, this doesn't work in any way, shape or form. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Can it be true? Has the Gingernator atomised our Ed? Is @Old Chap Raasclaatnow the only person of colour left on our site? 

Forgive my late response CG, I've been on a flight Jamaica, as we are repatriating the body of our beloved Edward 'Eddie' Winston Clark... I haven't slept, what with organising the the nine night ceremony in Jamaica. I've also organised a 14 gun salute at Fort Charles, Port Royal and goodbye parties across the island. Eddie was a hero to the youth here, they all aspired to be an actor of his calibre... I remember fondly watching the youth walking around practicing his legendary EastEnders line 'Awwwight Pat, Carol's left me, elp me aaaht'. It was also Eddie's wish for any financial donations to be sent directly into my bank account.

Thanks for creating such a thoughtful thread at this difficult time. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

Wolfie, this doesn't work in any way, shape or form. 

Ed PMd me shortly before going nuclear and he wasn't in a good way at all. He felt that this place had stagnated and the laughter was gone. 

I think we can all hold our hands up and admit that over the last few months we've been off our game, I'm big enough of a man to admit I certainly have been.

However, he seemed most upset with you and your total fucking lack of effort in recent weeks. When he saw Pen on the LB after your 16th consecutive 'like' granted for yet another "Are you ok Ape mate?" he finally snapped.

Not only can you consider yourself reported for shameless manipulation of the leaderboard, you can fully expect @Wolfie and I to double team your arsehole going forward until it's cavernous enough for you to stick your stupid, bald fucking head into it.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Forgive my late response CG, I've been on a flight Jamaica, as we are repatriating the body of our beloved Edward 'Eddie' Winston Clark... I haven't slept, what with organising the the nine night ceremony in Jamaica. I've also organised a 14 gun salute at Fort Charles, Port Royal and goodbye parties across the island. Eddie was a hero to the youth here, they all aspired to be an actor of his calibre... I remember fondly watching the youth walking around practicing his legendary EastEnders line 'Awwwight Pat, Carol's left me, elp me aaaht'. It was also Eddie's wish for any financial donations to be sent directly into my bank account.

Thanks for creating such a thoughtful thread at this difficult time. 

Did you video the bit where they played music and burned him behind the curtains?

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

The only reason he's fucked off is because he's been Fingered as the Tenerife arsonist along with a few of his West African mates. Cunts, fancy driving innocent Brits with their fucking dickie hearts and breathing problems, out of their villas then robbing them blind?  

He invented ‘steaming’.

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Ed PMd me shortly before going nuclear and he wasn't in a good way at all. He felt that this place had stagnated and the laughter was gone. 

I think we can all hold our hands up and admit that over the last few months we've been off our game, I'm big enough of a man to admit I certainly have been.

However, he seemed most upset with you and your total fucking lack of effort in recent weeks. When he saw Pen on the LB after your 16th consecutive 'like' granted for yet another "Are you ok Ape mate?" he finally snapped.

Not only can you consider yourself reported for shameless manipulation of the leaderboard, you can fully expect @Wolfie and I to double team your arsehole going forward until it's cavernous enough for you to stick your stupid, bald fucking head into it.

Weeks? It’s been years. All that talent and absolutely no work ethic to speak of. Now it’s led to the Corner being less racially diverse than it has been. 

• Like 2

On 24/08/2023 at 11:46, Last Cunt Standing said:

He said the magic word! It must be quite disconcerting for him, taken out for using the N word. And by his missus, too. Cold. 

He PMd me last night. He’s not dead or banned. He’s gone away for his brothers stag do. Somewhere in Africa I think he said. Oh yeah that was it…Niger, wherever the fuck that is? 

On 24/08/2023 at 19:48, Decimus said:

Don’t encourage him ffs. He’ll never do a Mitch if he thinks he’s got this much fun to look forward to Decs.

On 24/08/2023 at 20:00, ChildeHarold said:

The only reason he's fucked off is because he's been Fingered as the Tenerife arsonist along with a few of his West African mates. Cunts, fancy driving innocent Brits with their fucking dickie hearts and breathing problems, out of their villas then robbing them blind?  

Not fuckin guilty.