CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ed's dead, baby. Ed's dead

camberwell gypsy

4 minutes ago, Zev said:

I feel the same, when I log on and see another voluminous fart of your egotistical, narcissistic ramblings.

That's because you can barely read.

Speaking of 'The Rules', I think it's about time they brought in an additional "no defending of nonces" diktat. Let's make it retrospective whilst we're at it so you get a lengthy two year ban.

Sinister, Longford cunt.

44 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Speaking of 'The Rules'

Yeah, let's.

Because if they did strictly adhere to them, with the amount of times you contravened rule 13, we wouldn't have to read any more of your supercilious bullshit, you'd be toast, you smug fuckin' cunt.

21 minutes ago, Zev said:

Yeah, let's.

Because if they did strictly adhere to them, with the amount of times you contravened rule 13, we wouldn't have to read any more of your supercilious bullshit, you'd be toast, you smug fuckin' cunt.

Wrong.

I've served my time for every single rule 13 infraction, R-Soles. By my calculations my total time spent in The Cooler equates to three years and nine months, I'm sure @Mrs Roops can confirm the figures.

Do your time like a fucking man and when you come out you may be a changed cunt and less inclined to defend child abusers with all the vim and vigour of a puritanical, beast-loving zealot.

I thought he died ages ago. If I remember correctly, he asked to have this quote from everybody's favourite plate-smasher as an epitaph...

On 10/12/2015 at 19:54, Frank said:

A proper working class, lottery playing, semi-detached... lucky dip-flid fucking chancer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Eddie was definitely a soul brother. How'd you think I used to get my electronic gear during rioting season. More reliable than Amazon Prime was our Ed.

Have you started working for the BBC?  Now he's dead, suddenly you all love him.  Bright, handsome, helpful, eco friendly, very good with children (5 packets of Werthers a week).  Get real for Christ's sake.

14 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

He went long ago when i punched him silly in Danson park, his missus has been posting through his account since then.

Shame i liked him and regret that kidney punch that turned his insides in to tripe.

Was it the pain in his lower back that caused his buttocks to retreat inwardly?

• Like 1

Eddie's demise coincides with this weekend's NH Carnival, which is more than suspicious given his Afro-Caribbean roots. Commercial carwash tycoon by day, fried chicken street vendor at weekends.

It was brave, Ed, in an alcohol kind of way, I'll give you that. You'll have more time to walk your little pooch. If you did it on purpose to give yourself a breather for a while, then fair play. I guess we'll see you in a few months. Until such time...