CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dumbing down and unnecessary Technology...

Old Chap Raasclaat

1 hour ago, and said:

The Cunts Corner Cookery Club hosted by Fanny fuckin' Crackdick.

Mumsnet is the place for you.

Almost every comment I make you respond to. While @Decimus shares the same fate, it's also getting that way for @Old Chap Raasclaat. We've gotten under your skin (and into your head) so much it's become all you do, along with changing monikers daily. We have made you behave this way.

I'd hate to post here and face the barrage of abuse you do, much of which you have invited upon yourself for being the most weird, creepy, noxious fucking wanker this site's seen for years. It's not as though you can even engage in any debate, lol. Others won't allow it. How can you possibly enjoy being bullied like you are? Why do you bother? You really are done here.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Almost every comment I make you respond to. While @Decimus shares the same fate, it's also getting that way for @Old Chap Raasclaat. We've gotten under your skin (and into your head) so much it's become all you do, along with changing monikers daily. We have made you behave this way.

I'd hate to post here and face the barrage of abuse you do, much of which you have invited upon yourself for being the most weird, creepy, noxious fucking wanker this site's seen for years. It's not as though you can even engage in any debate, lol. Others won't allow it. How can you possibly enjoy being bullied like you are? Why do you bother? You really are done here.

@Wolfie I know that you are really clever .. can you explain what the fuck @DonGaargonphalusflavius is on about in his posts?

9 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The wife has a new car with a load of Jap-crap gizmos on it and the few times I've driven it (whilst sober) the stupid fucking thing automatically switches on high beam when the sensor 'thinks' they're needed which leads to the dazzling of any vehicles in front of me and then comes the subsequent fist waving and name calling from other drivers that have been temporarily blinded by the fucking super white LED headlights on the piece of shit i'm driving. I fucking hate it.

TH4T CHR5

On 19/10/2023 at 19:01, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Driving still requires a test and one of the elements of said test (if remember correctly) is reverse/parallel parking. Why have car manufacturers added driverless reverse/parallel parking then?

Women drivers?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Talking of dumb, I'm now watching BBC 1 News @ 08:25 and they're doing a feature on stammering with a couple of guests - it's absolutely fucking hilarious but also somewhat frustrating, watching Thomas trying to get words out but pulling facial expressions as if he's on the vinegar strokes.

You sad, sick cunt. If I told Thomas you were dying of cancer, he would say G-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-good.

On 19/10/2023 at 19:01, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I really don't understand the dumbing down and the implementation of technology that doesn't really do us any favours. Take cars and the unnecessarily installing of technology on products because they can. To drive on the pot holed shite they call roads these days requires more skill than ever before in my opinion, especially when you factor in the illegal South American drug dealing, I mean Deliveroo cunts driving their mopeds all over the road and the assorted cunts on these scooter things getting in the paying motorists way. Driving still requires a test and one of the elements of said test (if remember correctly) is reverse/parallel parking. Why have car manufacturers added driverless reverse/parallel parking then? If it's a test requirement and important driving skill why add technology that negates the need for that skill? Last time I checked, there wasn't anything wrong with a good old fashioned wing mirror, not anymore, certain car manufacturers seem to think it's better to add a camera instead... Maybe their thinking is the driver is too busy keeping an eye on their speedometer and not exceeding the 50mph speed limit to glance at their wing mirrors. This cunt technology is unnecessary and spreading to other parts of our everyday lives.

You can turn the heating on when 15 minutes away from home, you can get a 'Smart meter' to negate employing meter reading staff and watch yourself getting ripped off in real time and not actually save any money, oooh your car has 5g so cunts can monitor where you've been and the speed you've travelled at, you can pay for shite you don't need with money you haven't got on your phone or card, because its more convenient than having cash. It seem the majority are being slowly turned into dependant cunts who happily give away their anonymity and independence to help big businesses employ less staff and know more than they need to about what we do and where we go. 

The sleeping idiots can carry on, but they're dragging me with them.

Stupid cunts, fuck off. 

Manufacturer competition.  Consumers want value for money with everything they buy.  Manufacturers know that the more buyers can get for their money then the better they perceive the deal, so e.g. if for the same price Audi include auto-parking and BMW don't then even though they'll never use it, they'll feel better having something extra that's there if they (ever) want to use it.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Am I reading this correctly? Dicky Gere stuffs your hole? That's a very brave admission on CC and I applaud your willingness to do a Saint Sebastian in public. Now where did I put my crossbow and steel bolts? 

Obviously you're not reading that correctly, and I think you know very well to what I am referring.

https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/richard-gere-gerbil-incident-story-fact-check