CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

social decline

Snowy

My born and bread city has basically been in the news recently because a traffic warden was attacked by an Asian gang in a predominately Asian area here called alum rock,which was highlighted from the saviour of the unthinking imbeclies,Tommy Robinson.

Now I'm all for calling out grooming gangs and any cunt that will take part in it,but what I see now, and from my own personal experience watching my area taken over by thugs that this is fuck all to do with being about being Muslim and some hood wannabe cunts which cares for no religion.

I fear for this next decade as we slowly decline into a shit hole of a country, no police unless you live in a rich area no rules,and they wonder why the working class hate them, as a binmans point of view.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Snowy said:

My born and bread city has basically been in the news recently because a traffic warden was attacked by an Asian gang in a predominately Asian area here called alum rock,which was highlighted from the saviour of the unthinking imbeclies,Tommy Robinson.

Now I'm all for calling out grooming gangs and any cunt that will take part in it,but what I see now, and from my own personal experience watching my area taken over by thugs that this is fuck all to do with being about being Muslim and some hood wannabe cunts which cares for no religion.

I fear for this next decade as we slowly decline into a shit hole of a country, no police unless you live in a rich area no rules,and they wonder why the working class hate them, as a binmans point of view.

As a binman your views are irrelevant.No self respecting Englishman should do such a job unless they have a minuscule IQ or they’re a mongol.

33 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Police won't have too much trouble finding them. They'll be praying in the local mosque for Allah to grant them immunity.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

As a binman your views are irrelevant.No self respecting Englishman should do such a job unless they have a minuscule IQ or they’re a mongol.

Someone has to do these jobs punkers weather you're IQ is high or low standard,I'm neither English or low IQ,I just never had a lobster pick or a good fucking from my Catholic priest to lead me on the path to the aristocracy,any tips?

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Snowy said:

Someone has to do these jobs punkers weather you're IQ is high or low standard,I'm neither English or low IQ,I just never had a lobster pick or a good fucking from my Catholic priest to lead me on the path to the aristocracy,any tips?

Punkape.exe will tell you that unless you went to a good school, fee paying like Eton, Harrow or Stowe, you are fucked as far as social mobility goes.

He will also tell you, again, that you won't get into his golf club, not as a member.

This country is fucked anyway.

2 hours ago, Snowy said:

Take no notice of old Spunky. He earns his living in public toilets, providing his orifice services for a pittance. "Cum and Go for a Pound" reads his marketing leaflet

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, Snowy said:

Born and bread? The biggest benchmark of social decline is fucking idiots like you. 

Jesus fucking wept.

5 hours ago, Snowy said:

Fuck me - do they have internet in Alum Rock.

5 hours ago, Snowy said:

a traffic warden was attacked by an Asian gang

I can't take umbrage with this. I don't care who the fuck kicked the absolute living shit out of the cunt, as soon as he put on that uniform he became fair game as far as I'm concerned. In the rankings of human detritus, traffic wardens are second only to nonces and those despicable fucking cunts from Environmental services who lurk around near ashtrays waiting to fine some cunt who drops his dog end.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

I disagree. They get paid just as much (relatively) and all they've got to do is move something on wheels to something that does all the lifting and emptying for them and then, and this seems the fucking difficult bit for them, return the bin to your driveway so you can still get your car in / out.

Bring back black bin bags and metal bins to teach these lazy cunts a lesson.

6 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

all they've got to do is move something on wheels to something that does all the lifting and emptying for them.

Much the same as your primary carer dumping you out of your mobility scooter onto a changing mat so some other poor cunt can change your soiled nappy.

3 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Born and bread? The biggest benchmark of social decline is fucking idiots like you. 

Jesus fucking wept.

It’s all absolute drivel,but I’ve its enough to entice the corners big wig gayboy,split-arse tranny. Well done shitters I made a typo,isn’t this my m.o? Thick brummie,bin man etc.etc I may be astute and had an education,but no I have your attention and no way am I a totally insecure hypersensitive humourless piece of shit. 

41 minutes ago, Frank said:

It’s all absolute drivel,but I’ve its enough to entice the corners big wig gayboy,split-arse tranny. Well done shitters I made a typo,isn’t this my m.o? Thick brummie,bin man etc.etc I may be astute and had an education,but no I have your attention and no way am I a totally insecure hypersensitive humourless piece of shit. 

Frank, we should meet.  I've  booked a table for four @ 8:30pm at L'Auberge de la Blourde, Mouterre, 86430 this Samedi. Dress smart, but casual.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Frank, we should meet.  I've  booked a table for four @ 8:30pm at L'Auberge de la Blourde, Mouterre, 86430 this Samedi. Dress smart, but casual.

Are they hiring servers?  Frank's AIDS ravaged body doesn't have the muscle mass to hold a tray.  

33 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I can imagine it now. Two cancerous old bald cunts shuffling into a French greasy spoon, one with goose shit covering the front of his hospital gown, the other struggling to keep a pair of five year old's jeans from falling loose and exposing his perfectly bald cock. Both clenching their arseholes together to keep the remains of their ravaged prostates from falling to the floor and becoming the plat principal.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Count me in if he spunks on you -  it's not too far from me 

25 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Edward Green brown suede loafer, Incotex olive slim fit pantalon by Slowear, Japanese vintage denim shirt, chocolat one-button single breasted blazer, and Drake’s ‘Navy Bird of Paradise’ cotton blend mouchoir de poche. 

I’ve looked at their website. The outdoor seating is plastic. I won’t be there. 

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Edward Green brown suede loafer, Incotex olive slim fit pantalon by Slowear, Japanese vintage denim shirt, chocolat one-button single breasted blazer, and Drake’s ‘Navy Bird of Paradise’ cotton blend mouchoir de poche. 

I’ve looked at their website. The outdoor seating is plastic. I won’t be there. 

Can Plein pour moi. ............