CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ronnie O'Sullivan

Guest MikeD

7 minutes ago, Snowy said:

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/othersport/1759319/Just-Stop-Oil-protestors-World-Snooker-Championship-orange-powder-Crucible

Your trying to watch the snooker and these fuck nuggets turn up ,I'd love to kick that cunt Greta so hard in her little minge for enabling these wankers.

Things were so much more fun in the old days:

• Like 1

Just now, Wolfie said:

Things were so much more fun in the old days:

Indeed ,now we get dikes gluing themselves to paintings,throwing orange paint on snooker table ,bring back page 3 and these bull dike cunts might realise where the bread is actually buttered and get there baps out.

14 hours ago, Snowy said:

Indeed ,now we get dikes gluing themselves to paintings,throwing orange paint on snooker table ,bring back page 3 and these bull dike cunts might realise where the bread is actually buttered and get there baps out.

I saw a clip of the Eurosport commentary. Jimmy White soon perked up at the mention of unknown powder all over the table. 

Where’s Tony Montana when you need him? What a bunch of bollocks. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

With inflation at 10%, what’s the going rate for one of your bordello staff to say hello to your little friend these days? Asking for a friend. 

Depends how sick your friend is. Everything is negotiable when he sits down, gets his wallet out and I triple lock the front door.

Right, I’ve about had it with this Cunt now. Greatest Genius to ever lift a cue he may be, but how many times must we sing the same song? Play some scintillating stuff to put one foot in the Semis in the easy half of the draw, an eighth title at your mercy. Then turn up Wednesday afternoon looking, tired, pissed, and disinterested, playing like a lobotomised Stevie fucking Wonder after a night on the nitrous oxide. Misses left right and centre, and you can literally see the fight go out of him. I know his whole schtick is mercurial talent and everything, but how the fuck do you contrive to lose seven frames in a row to a man who’s never won a Crucible match until this year? Frankly, it’s got the whiff of Chinese money about it, just as alas the whole game does now. Barry Hearn better be straight in the dressing room to administer a piss test, that’s all I know. It’s the same fucking disgrace from a lazy, increasingly boring Cunt. Fuck off, Ron. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Right, I’ve about had it with this Cunt now. Greatest Genius to ever lift a cue he may be, but how many times must we sing the same song? Play some scintillating stuff to put one foot in the Semis in the easy half of the draw, an eighth title at your mercy. Then turn up Wednesday afternoon looking, tired, pissed, and disinterested, playing like a lobotomised Stevie fucking Wonder after a night on the nitrous oxide. Misses left right and centre, and you can literally see the fight go out of him. I know his whole schtick is mercurial talent and everything, but how the fuck do you contrive to lose seven frames in a row to a man who’s never won a Crucible match until this year? Frankly, it’s got the whiff of Chinese money about it, just as alas the whole game does now. Barry Hearn better be straight in the dressing room to administer a piss test, that’s all I know. It’s the same fucking disgrace from a lazy, increasingly boring Cunt. Fuck off, Ron. 

It's not often we agree – this however being one rare example. If this cunt had the self-control of Davis or Selby, he'd be untouchable and undoubtedly would have superseded a beckoning eigth world title. What a wasted opportunity in the weaker half of the draw, and what a disappointment for fans and the sport alike. Selby, Higgins & Allen will have their tails up with such an opening.

57 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

He’s the least of snooker’s worries right now. The BBC agenda marches on. Whilst waiting for details of this afternoon’s play… which weren’t being mentioned, I was instead treated to various time fillers. The standout one was a feature on the new ‘Womens World Champion’, a Chinese girl who was very proud of having achieved her first competitive century…. Think about that for a moment.

A FUCKING WORLD SNOOKER CHAMPION HAS MANAGED ONE SINGLE FUCKING CENTURY IN AN ENTIRE FUCKING PROFESSIONAL CAREER!

Welcome to the future of the game on the BBC. (40 minutes into this shit, there had still been no mention of the afternoon schedule of play.)

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

There’s too much to lose. Besides, if you look at how well his sideline shite is doing, it’s highly unlikely. I’ll tell you something though, he looks more Downs in real life than you could ever imagine. That might be it. 

20 minutes ago, Frank said:

There’s too much to lose. Besides, if you look at how well his sideline shite is doing, it’s highly unlikely. I’ll tell you something though, he looks more Downs in real life than you could ever imagine. That might be it. 

Fuck off you stupid cunt. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Frank said:

Right on cue, another disappointment turns up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

He couldn't sink the mong reds

4 hours ago, Frank said:

From 10-6 up, to lose 9 in a row, then watch an 11 point lead disappear in a re-spotted blackball fight in the decider. You just never know what to expect in these best of 24 game matches.

My money’s on Patsy Fagan now.