CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC News

Cuntybaws

42 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Is that @Mrs Roops?

Given that it's a wig, and that I consider it unlikely that Mrs Roops has doubled her BMI in the last few months, I'm going to say no. By all means continue to speculate about other members whose gender identity may be in question, though, and who may or not be wielding a mighty staff of some description.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

That's the fattest fucking swan I've ever clapped my eyes upon, it looks as though it's been gorging on French faux grais.

I'm not in the least bit fucking interested but, out of curiosity, has anyone checked if the date of non-binary day has a '1' or a '0' in it?

@Witheredscrote?

19 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The years pass, but the BBC continues to piss away licence payers' money on fucking shitey non-stories like this one, from fucking Canada of all fucking places:

The day I told my boyfriend I was non-binary

_125879930_katje_ghiacosplay.jpg

For the avoidance of doubt, it's the BBC I'm having a go at here, not non-binary people, fat cunts, or cosplayers - but do feel free to pile in on those topics too.

I saw this cack, and still no mention from Aunty of the latest Pakistani paedo rape club or the Bojo gobble scandal? 

Edited by Mrs Roops

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Given that it's a wig, and that I consider it unlikely that Mrs Roops has doubled her BMI in the last few months, I'm going to say no. By all means continue to speculate about other members whose gender identity may be in question, though, and who may or not be wielding a mighty staff of some description.

So it is her?

17 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I saw this cack, and still no mention from Aunty of the latest Pakistani paedo rape club or the Bojo gobble scandal? 

Wake up DC. The BBC don’t have the time or the resources for such minor tittle tattle. Auntie is leading the charge against the evil forces of ‘racism, trans, Islamo, homo and every other ‘phobia’ currently or not yet even  invented. All this and employing Lineker, Norton, Alex Scott and hundreds of other broadcasting geniuses, on close to minimum wage.

The days of Jimmy Saville coming in on a Sunday unpaid, and auditioning scores of adoring school kids for Jim l fix it, after everyone else, (especially their parents and the security staff) have gone home are long gone. A few thousand delinquent white teenage girls, groomed, gang  raped by hundreds of savages and then having the audacity to moan about it afterwards is the reason these heroes carry on marching fearlessly into battle against the ‘far right’ threat to humanity every day (after a Starbucks soy latte and a vegan wrap) of course.

Laura Kuensberg (sic) is a cunt. Her mouth and her fanny seem to have got mixed up and attached to the wrong location when she was assembled.

• 5 weeks later...

Is this the most condescending, dumbed down article ever from BBC "news"? Probably not, actually, but it has to be close.

Heatwave: How to keep your home cool

Paraphrasing only very slightly:

1. Open a window
2. Open another window
3. Close all your windows
4. Turn on a fan
5. Don't leave your oven on and its door open
6. Go somewhere else (my own personal favourite in a "How to keep YOUR HOME cool" article!)

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is this the most condescending, dumbed down article ever from BBC "news"? Probably not, actually, but it has to be close.

1. Open a window
2. Open another window
4. Turn on a fan
6. Go somewhere else (my own personal favourite in a "How to keep YOUR HOME cool" article!)

7. Don’t live in Grenfell Tower

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

1. Open a window
2. Open another window
4. Turn on a fan

8. Move to Scotland.

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

1. Open a window
2. Open another window
4. Turn on a fan

9  Cuddle Ming's corpse 

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

1. Open a window
2. Open another window
4. Turn on a fan

10. Smash up your CH boiler, break all your windows, strip naked and enjoy the cooling breeze, while standing on a chair in front of the broken living room window.

23 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

1. Open a window
2. Open another window
4. Turn on a fan

Put some ice cubes in a bowl of water.

Open any closed windows.

1 minute ago, ProfB said:

Put some ice cubes in a bowl of water.

Open any closed windows.

NHS says:

Have cold food and drinks, avoid alcohol, caffeine and hot drinks, and have a cool shower or put cool water on your skin or clothes. Keep your living space cool. Close windows during the day and open them at night when the temperature outside has gone down. Electric fans can help if the temperature is below 35 degrees.

I was told drinking a hot drink helped you sweat & cool down?

Opening & closing windows all the time makes you hot.

I will open more windowS & put an electric fan on below 35 degrees.

1 minute ago, ProfB said:

NHS says:

Have cold food and drinks, avoid alcohol, caffeine and hot drinks, and have a cool shower or put cool water on your skin or clothes. Keep your living space cool. Close windows during the day and open them at night when the temperature outside has gone down. Electric fans can help if the temperature is below 35 degrees.

This nom is my favourite.

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

NHS says:

Have you considered climbing into your freezer and closing the door behind you, so that you can't get out?

• Like 4

The cunt who murdered the judge on his mobility scooter was described as wearing grey shorts, a dark coloured T-shirt, a white baseball cap and white patterned builder style gloves.

the bbc can note the colour of everything except his skin.

fuck off fends. 

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The cunt who murdered the judge on his mobility scooter was described as wearing grey shorts, a dark coloured T-shirt, a white baseball cap and white patterned builder style gloves.

the bbc can note the colour of everything except his skin.

fuck off fends. 

Never mind that Ed. Whatever you hear about me and the Vulcan doing things, while you’ve been banged up with Punkers, will probably be only a fraction of what’s been going on, but nevertheless true. The good news (for me) is I’m done with her now, and tbh you need to have a serious chat with her about her personal hygiene, if you’re thinking about taking her back. The hosepipe ban might be something to bear in mind too.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Never mind that Ed. Whatever you hear about me and the Vulcan doing things, while you’ve been banged up with Punkers, will probably be only a fraction of what’s been going on, but nevertheless true. The good news (for me) is I’m done with her now, and tbh you need to have a serious chat with her about her personal hygiene, if you’re thinking about taking her back. The hosepipe ban might be something to bear in mind too.

I’ve booked us a make or break week away at the end of September, wish me luck gumbo.

• Like 1