CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

Guest Bill Stickers

Wolfie is definitely edging this one, even if he's still a bit triggered about the dead baby stillborn shit. 

You're a boring cunt Noakes, you naval adventure fabricating idiot child. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

But you do give a fuck, Alf – which is why you're obviously upset. I didn't realise the truth in my original comment affected you so harshly, and precisely why you've responded several times to it. From now I will treat your shortcomings with a little more understanding.

You have actually given the odd like to my posts in the past which makes your current criticism rather odd. I was only saying that your reaction to that joke means you may be in the wrong place for a delicate flower such as you.

Guest Alfie Noakes
54 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Wolfie is definitely edging this one, even if he's still a bit triggered about the dead baby stillborn shit. 

Of course you dont make up anything either? You (Bill Stickers) really exist don't you? So then if you really exist you obviously must have bad bowels, you talk about shitting yourself a lot while you talk a whole lot of shit. Babies and very incontinent old men shit themselves, which are you?

Guest Bill Stickers
31 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Of course you dont make up anything either? You (Bill Stickers) really exist don't you? So then if you really exist you obviously must have bad bowels, you talk about shitting yourself a lot while you talk a whole lot of shit. Babies and very incontinent old men shit themselves, which are you?

So you admit your little holli-bobs was a steaming pile of horse shit? 

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

You're already in a clique so I'd appreciate it if you pulled your tongue out of Wolfie's arse. Get back to work, I've just sent out the latest circular.

Guest Alfie Noakes
23 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

So you admit your little holli-bobs was a steaming pile of horse shit? 

I never said that. I wouldn't tell any true details of my holiday as I value the contents of my mansion. 

Of course it was fucking made up why do you think I took the piss out of it by becoming Admiral Noakes?FFS!

Guest Bill Stickers
37 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're already in a clique so I'd appreciate it if you pulled your tongue out of Wolfie's arse. Get back to work, I've just sent out the latest circular.

Yes master. Sorry master. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
37 minutes ago, Decimus said:

They should meet up for a threesome with punkape.

48 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I never said that. I wouldn't tell any true details of my holiday as I value the contents of my mansion. 

Of course it was fucking made up why do you think I took the piss out of it by becoming Admiral Noakes FFS!

You went a bit far setting up that coke smuggling deal with the Colombians, mind. Carlos is right pissed.

• Like 2

Guest Alfie Noakes
19 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You went a bit far setting up that coke smuggling deal with the Colombians, mind. Carlos is right pissed.

Who says it wasn't fulfilled? I sent the fucking lad, just wait until I find him.

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

They should meet up for a threesome with punkape.

I'm beginning to suspect you're a raging pillow-biter, Alf. Originally hailing from the poofter capital of the world, Brighton, surprisingly you seem incredibly bothered by Punkape's presumed sexuality. Not only do you appear to have a well-honed gaydar, I think you're so ashamed and repressed at being a closet arse-tickler that it's obviously made you very, very homophobic.

Add to this the little hissy-fits you have at the slightest criticism of your comments, and it's all beginning to add up.

4 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Of course it was fucking made up why do you think I took the piss out of it by becoming Admiral Noakes FFS!

Doctor Emil Schauffhausen!

• Like 1

A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car and was pulled over by a woman police officer who was also a blonde. The blonde cop asked to see the blonde driver's license. She dug through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated. 'What does it look like?' she finally asked.

The policewoman replied, 'It's square and it has your picture on it.'

The driver finally found a square mirror in her purse, looked at it and handed it to the policewoman.

'Here it is,' she said.

The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying, 'Okay, you can go. I didn't realize you were a cop.'

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve

A woman successfully gives birth after several hours of labor. The doctor takes the baby and leaves the room to perform some tests. Several minutes later, the doctor returns with the baby in his arms and then suddenly begins to punch it, kick it, throw it about the room and slam it against an adjacent wall. The woman screams, "OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BABY?!" To which the doctor replies, "April Fool's! It was already dead!"

Guest Alfie Noakes
12 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I'm beginning to suspect you're a raging pillow-biter, Alf. Originally hailing from the poofter capital of the world, Brighton, surprisingly you seem incredibly bothered by Punkape's presumed sexuality. Not only do you appear to have a well-honed gaydar, I think you're so ashamed and repressed at being a closet arse-tickler that it's obviously made you very, very homophobic.

Add to this the little hissy-fits you have at the slightest criticism of your comments, and it's all beginning to add up.

Far from being homophobic my brother in law is gay, you see now?

He and I hate closetted queers like punkape, pooftahs and loud mincing queens. I have no trouble with homosexuals.

55 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Far from being homophobic my brother in law is gay, you see now?

He and I hate closetted queers like punkape, pooftahs and loud mincing queens. I have no trouble with homosexuals.

Your brother-in-law, by definition, is married to either your brother or your sister. Either your brother is gay too, or your sister and he are acting out some sort of closeted queer charade. 

I was never confused.

• Like 1