CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You won't get any sense out of him, Frank is currently in stock catch phrase, absolute shit mode. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You won't get any sense out of him, Frank is currently in stock catch phrase, absolute shit mode. 

I am genuinely worried about his state of mind. Would he listen to Eddie?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I always thought The Modern Parents was ahead of its time in perfectly capturing today's woke culture.

Indeed. I saw a news segment earlier which featured a Swedish ski and hiking clothing brand who's used garments can be converted into compost. I bet they cost an absolute fortune though, and in coming decades there will be a heavy duty on cotton, and every other cunt will be wearing hemp. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Indeed. I saw a news segment earlier which featured a Swedish ski and hiking clothing brand who's used garments can be converted into compost. I bet they cost an absolute fortune though, and in coming decades there will be a heavy duty on cotton, and every other cunt will be wearing hemp. 

I want my trainers in strawberry flavour. 

8 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Oh, fuck.... well, you are quite right about that.

Get your laughing gear round this

19th January COVID DEATHS

UK      91470

IT        78755

FR      67750

SP      52275

GE      40686

And the cunt still stands up in the Commons bumbling and his backbench cronies giggle and jeer at Opposition technical glitches with the remote technology. Fucking disgraceful. A re run of the trench wars under an unequal class based system. 

36 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

UK      91470

IT        78755

FR      67750

SP      52275

GE      40686

And the cunt still stands up in the Commons bumbling and his backbench cronies giggle and jeer at Opposition technical glitches with the remote technology. Fucking disgraceful. A re run of the trench wars under an unequal class based system. 

These figures are absolutely meaningless without further information. They certainly do not indicate as you suppose that as well as apparently being racist, Covid is now ramping up its discriminatory behaviour by becoming classist as well.

For a non-sentient virus, it certainly has discerning tastes according to far-left fucking idiots such as yourself.

Give it a rest, you nonsensical, meandering fucking cunt.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Decimus said:

These figures are absolutely meaningless without further information. They certainly do not indicate as you suppose that as well as apparently being racist, Covid is now ramping up its discriminatory behaviour by becoming classist as well.

For a non-sentient virus, it certainly has discerning tastes according to far-left fucking idiots such as yourself.

Give it a rest, you nonsensical, meandering fucking cunt.

Scattergun retard with the emphasis on ‘scat.’

15 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Did he follow you into the gents for a slash, and gazed far too long at your jerk sausage? 

I've just noticed that I've joined the thousand likes club of established cunters. I'm thinking of celebrating this achievement by slaughtering Aitch the Corners resident spice connoisseur. However, the strength of the brand he's smoking seems to make him impervious to any quality material. 

I think I spotted him in the city centre earlier shadow boxing outside Wilkos in a pair of socks. I wonder if he knows that Chairman Mao executed all addicts as part of his 'Great Leap Forward', and who the fuck is this Orange cunt? He's got all the trademarks of a Withers sock puppet. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

UK      91470

IT        78755

FR      67750

SP      52275

GE      40686

Unequal class based system? You fucking idiot. Even if was, there are far too many poor, feckless and uneducated scumbags in this country that we could do with a cull reaching into the millions. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

UK      91470

IT        78755

FR      67750

SP      52275

GE      40686

Hopefully you can be 91,471 you dribbling vegetable.

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I'd have been happy to be associated with Trigger, at least he made people laugh. I see you more as the Mike character, boring, and constantly serving up flat, watered down piss to young punters. 

Coming from a board member whose popularity rating is sat just below Al Qaeda, I'll take that as a compliment.