CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

Guest judgetwi
On 26/10/2019 at 21:44, King Billy said:

large.83ADC76E-3D8D-474A-AE10-5CD730D5D033.jpeg.707abb2ddcd995b700a964b620e3c751.jpeg

Fucking hell! I swear i’ve seen this cunt over The Toolbox. He’s not one of Marje’s ard Wall mates is he? On the other hand I might have seen him on the Tube wearing one of those wanky yellow shirts, on the way to QPR v Norwich last season. 

I see so many freaks on a daily basis I can get very confused. Save the planet, stop Brexit, trannie rights for trannies......I love them all!

14 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking hell! I swear i’ve seen this cunt over The Toolbox. He’s not one of Marje’s ard Wall mates is he? On the other hand I might have seen him on the Tube wearing one of those wanky yellow shirts, on the way to QPR v Norwich last season. 

I see so many freaks on a daily basis I can get very confused. Save the planet, stop Brexit, trannie rights for trannies......I love them all!

Judge. This is Franks latest attempt at a comeback. It’s not one of his best comebacks, to be fair. But after all of his cancer and other sympathy pleading fairy tales, it’s all he’s got left in the tank.Lets just hope that once we leave the EU all this annoyance will  be a distant memory. What do you think about the Croydon tram thing decision today?  Personally speaking, as someone who knows fuck all about the details of the incident I think it would be out of order to blame the driver if he was asleep at the time. I’m not an expert but as far as I’m aware, under the European Convention of Human Rights everyone is entitled to a reasonable amount of sleep per day. What do you think?

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Judge. This is Franks latest attempt at a comeback. It’s not one of his best comebacks, to be fair. But after all of his cancer and other sympathy pleading fairy tales, it’s all he’s got left in the tank.Lets just hope that once we leave the EU all this annoyance will  be a distant memory. What do you think about the Croydon tram thing decision today?  Personally speaking, as someone who knows fuck all about the details of the incident I think it would be out of order to blame the driver if he was asleep at the time. I’m not an expert but as far as I’m aware, under the European Convention of Human Rights everyone is entitled to a reasonable amount of sleep per day. What do you think?

Legs are too fat to be Frank. 

45 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I've seen this fella on Crimewatch, Jewdy. He's been spotted at several lido's in the Lambeth area acting suspiciously, and in Argos stores removing catalogue pages from the home and garden section. Word on the street is he can often be found drinking Pina Colada's down the Pink Oboe...

To quote Police Five, keep em peeled.

12 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I read it..its good to know the zietgiest of the UK..we are neighbours after all 

Panzermurphybaby 

I really struggle with your bastard paddified shite at times- surely it would be far fucking easier to type the queens English that was beaten into you at school?

As for mr misery guts the judge, I'm beginning to regard him as more verbose version of our very our bearded rent boy back scuttler and full time stick insect mimic frank. The one trick pony routine seems all the rage these days ehh my Maris piper gobbling comrade?

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I really struggle with your bastard paddified shite at times- surely it would be far fucking easier to type the queens English that was beaten into you at school?

As for mr misery guts the judge, I'm beginning to regard him as more verbose version of our very our bearded rent boy back scuttler and full time stick insect mimic frank. The one trick pony routine seems all the rage these days ehh my Maris piper gobbling comrade?

Ive seen a photo of you..yer as imagined ya to be ..scrawny little shitepoke ..with a pony tail

Panzermurphybaby 

7 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ive seen a photo of you..yer as imagined ya to be ..scrawny little shitepoke ..with a pony tail

Panzermurphybaby 

You're very easily triggered mick for supposedly being a laid back gent?

Alas, I've no pony tail or much at all on top. But when I turn up at your door you'll find out

8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

We've all seen the photo. The problem is that its not of The Corner's very own eco warrior.

This is another case of an inept Clouseau putting two and two together and getting any answer but four. A punter has stumbled upon a Cotswold based ecology consultancy and despite the fact that there are thirty such businesses in the area, has for reasons that ordinarily would not make sense to any rational person, has selected a pony-tailed person called "Tim".

55 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

We've all seen the photo. The problem is that its not of The Corner's very own eco warrior.

This is another case of an inept Clouseau putting two and two together and getting any answer but four. A punter has stumbled upon a Cotswold based ecology consultancy and despite the fact that there are thirty such businesses in the area, has for reasons that ordinarily would not make sense to any rational person, has selected a pony-tailed person called "Tim".

Are you referring to the cretin know as Pen?

22 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

RSA: 32  -  ENG:    12

EU      3  -   UK :        0

Pull your socks up.   Lol. Fuck off.

Thank fuck for that, can’t wait to see the egg chasing fans at work who have built their entire weekend around winning the test. Now football, that would be different. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You're very easily triggered mick for supposedly being a laid back gent?

Alas, I've no pony tail or much at all on top. But when I turn up at your door you'll find out

If you do ever find yerself lookin at me its because ive asked ya to be my guest or you've done somthin really stoopid ..personally id prefer the former reason timmy baby

Panzermurphybaby 

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Dunno roops baby..i prefer the timmy the tail photo ..it suits the image of the stubberz 

Panzermurphybaby