CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

TERF wars

Cap'n Cunt

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I went to an MLS 'soccer' game today. It was interesting to note there was a gender neutral bathroom there. I wonder when Millwall are getting theirs installed? 

Did they call it gender neutral or gender inclusive??  PC cunts are on the move again.  

17 hours ago, ratcum said:

What the fuck? I'm the only holocaust denier in the village!

I think you need to refresh your memory, Ratty. Shortly after my initiation on the site as a drippy nice guy and just before my transformation into the funniest cunt on here, I had a brief two month phase as a rabid anti-Semite.

Frankly I'm offended that you've forgotten those halcyon days where our joint death squad hounded Londonm off of the site.

Guest Rastus Coldsmoke
48 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I think you need to refresh your memory, Ratty. Shortly after my initiation on the site as a drippy nice guy and just before my transformation into the funniest cunt on here, I had a brief two month phase as a rabid anti-Semite.

Frankly I'm offended that you've forgotten those halcyon days where our joint death squad hounded Londonm off of the site.

Time for the old(ish) guard to hand the baton over to the young rampant racists to get the job done perhaps?

Guest Rastus Coldsmoke
9 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

What job do you incorrectly imagine rampant racists, young or otherwise, are going to use The Corner for?

Rick, welcome to banterland!  No seriously.  When you have a website called CC, and an almost identical website run by someone with a "greek/roman" name where you can say "the n word" all day I wonder if all this FUN people are having is getting to you a bit.

1 minute ago, Rastus Coldsmoke said:

Rick, welcome to banterland!  No seriously.  When you have a website called CC, and an almost identical website run by someone with a "greek/roman" name where you can say "the n word" all day I wonder if all this FUN people are having is getting to you a bit.

Fucking idiot.

16 minutes ago, Rastus Coldsmoke said:

I like the irreverence of The Corner, but I also think some of the rules implemented by the mods are ridiculous, especially the Roops tailored "No being mean to newbies".

Saying that, I don't see why any owner of a website would allow the the flagrant use of the word n****r unless they were a racist piece of shit. Yes I understand the tired alt-right arguments of free speech, and how it is just a word. But if you're running a niche website at the arse-end of the internet that allows such terminology to be used, you'll soon attract genuinely nasty pieces of work looking to spill their bile which is censored elsewhere. 

Dioclese is welcome to the detritus of Stormfront now that it has been shut down.

Guest Rastus Coldsmoke
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I like the irreverence of The Corner, but I also think some of the rules implemented by the mods are ridiculous, especially the Roops tailored "No being mean to newbies".

Saying that, I don't see why any owner of a website would allow the the flagrant use of the word n****r unless they were a racist piece of shit. Yes I understand the tired alt-right arguments of free speech, and how it is just a word. But if you're running a niche website at the arse-end of the internet that allows such terminology to be used, you'll soon attract genuinely nasty pieces of work looking to spill their bile which is censored elsewhere. 

Dioclese is welcome to the detritus of Stormfront now that it has been shut down.

Wow. It's 'Dick-like-a-mouse'. The only lefty tongue left in the UK that will run itself from arse-hole to menstrual vagina of Diane Abbott. Clap, Clap. There are lots of" racist websites" to go to that belittle the "brown bronze age people ." Why do you favour one "peaceful" over a lower  I.Q"peaceful"

2 minutes ago, Rastus Coldsmoke said:

Wow. It's 'Dick-like-a-mouse'. The only lefty tongue left in the UK that will run itself from arse-hole to menstrual vagina of Diane Abbott. Clap, Clap. There are lots of" racist websites" to go to that belittle the "brown bronze age people ." Why do you favour one "peaceful" over a lower  I.Q"peaceful"

If you want to converse with fellow racists, fuck off to one of the many websites you claim there are, you shamelessly thick piece of shit.

8 minutes ago, Rastus Coldsmoke said:

Stupid fucking idiot. Any baton we've got is going to be metaphorically rammed up your arse by the nasty cunts in admin when they've had enough of your incoherent drippling rubbish. I'd get yours in first if I were you

Guest Rastus Coldsmoke
6 minutes ago, Ape said:

If you want to converse with fellow racists, fuck off to one of the many websites you claim there are, you shamelessly thick piece of shit.

You have rants about muslims yet are terrified about what you say about  blacks? Ahhhhhhhh, I get it. This site is owned by Lenny Fucking Henry!!!

Guest Lady Penelope
23 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-punched-face-transgender-group-11190060

What the fuck is this world coming to? Lezzers (who 'don't believe trannies should get the same rights as 'real' wimmin') and cut-and-shut poofters having a slapping match at Hyde Park Corner. And this is: 1) news;  and 2) being investigated by the police, who obviously have nothing better to do, having foiled those dastardly ISIS fellows the other day. Many people revile and despise Hitler over that Jewish thing, but at least if he'd won the war Europe would be full of blonde Aryans instead of fucking Africans, and this sort of shit would be met with a bullet to the head and/or a trip to an 'education centre'.

What is your opinion on DSLRs verse Mirrorless?

Guest Rastus Coldsmoke
11 minutes ago, Ape said:

And that's what makes him such a spectacularly thick, racist wanker.

Race and religion? What fucking planet are you on? Do you think black stereotypes are a right wing fabrication?  

22 minutes ago, Rastus Coldsmoke said:

You have rants about muslims yet are terrified about what you say about  blacks? Ahhhhhhhh, I get it. This site is owned by Lenny Fucking Henry!!!

2 minutes ago, Rastus Coldsmoke said:

Race and religion? What fucking planet are you on? Do you think black stereotypes are a right wing fabrication?  

Explain the first of these two comments then. You are making a comparison between Muslims (a religion) and blacks (a race). Can you not see the stupidity in this?

Guest Rastus Coldsmoke
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Explain the first of these two comments then. You are making a comparison between Muslims (a religion) and blacks (a race). Can you not see the stupidity in this?

The only stupidity in this would be you dening that blacks (a race with a ridiculous low IQ) following a religion that requires a ridiculously brainwashed following. Regardless of skin colour.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Did you see the "whitewashing" row over the latest Hellboy film, where Ed Skrein gave up a role after protests that the character he was playing was a Japanese American in the comics, and that his Japanese heritage was fundamental to his character? He was replaced by Daniel Dae Kim, who is, er, a Korean American. If that's not fucking racist I don't know what is.

Just now, Rastus Coldsmoke said:

The only stupidity in this would be you dening that blacks (a race with a ridiculous low IQ) following a religion that requires a ridiculously brainwashed following. Regardless of skin colour.

I must be stupid then, because I have no idea what the fuck this is supposed to mean. You see, I was under the impression that there are black people following pretty much every religion on the planet. I had no idea they all followed one religion, and that they were also all thick. Thanks for putting me straight.