CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lamb

Decimus

13 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

“Frank, Frank, Frank’s got HIV”. 

I know it’s not my business, but congratulations on posting the creepiest shit I’ve seen in a while. Is that your normal voice? I need a beach walk to cleanse my eyeballs.

PS. That sideboard looks distinctly MFI to me. Get some overtime in, man. 

Frank has already done the MDF/MFI shit, LCS, you've been outdone by the most redundant, repetitive cunt on here.

I don't know what it is about men of a certain age, you all seem to consider yourselves connoisseurs of wood, despite most of you being about as practical minded as a pissed up old slag dancing around her handbag to the birdy song.

Forgive me, but I can't imagine either you or Frank having any sort of talent for eyeballing this sort of shit. What with your knowledge of wood solely extending to fondling stinking, ED afflicted maggots in a grotty Middlesbrough GP surgery, and Frank's overly expensive fluffing service being the closest he's ever come to a stiff bit of oak.

As for my voice, depending on how you respond to this, you'll hear my genuine inflection, whilst I'm bent astride a selection of various woods you'll be challenged to identify whilst blindfolded.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Frank has already done the MDF/MFI shit, LCS, you've been outdone by the most redundant, repetitive cunt on here.

I don't know what it is about men of a certain age, you all seem to consider yourselves connoisseurs of wood, despite most of you being about as practical minded as a pissed up old slag dancing around her handbag to the birdy song.

Forgive me, but I can't imagine either you or Frank having any sort of talent for eyeballing this sort of shit. What with your knowledge of wood solely extending to fondling stinking, ED afflicted maggots in a grotty Middlesbrough GP surgery, and Frank's overly expensive fluffing service being the closest he's ever come to a stiff bit of oak.

As for my voice, depending on how you respond to this, you'll hear my genuine inflection, whilst I'm bent astride a selection of various woods you'll be challenged to identify whilst blindfolded.

Completely shot to pieces. Good riddance, drunk fucking have-not. 

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Do you consider yourself a have Frank? please read ‘Think like a Monk’ by Jay Shetty and report back, fucking idiot. 

Ed, I’m no tech wizard but even I managed to adjust the brightness on Dec’s latest video of shame with a few clicks in Lightroom. What a creep! MDF based foldaway 80’s futon, dirty old raaster-style brown hand-me-down sideboard, bogey-ridden poly bedsheets, a star of David mirror and a thousand LED candle tea-lights. Jesus fucking christ. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Leave me out of this Frank, you know nothing about me or my Mahogany Georgian sideboard... I'm in West London today, I'd advise you stay the fuck away... unless you want to get hurt. 

I’ve just finished kitting out my new office in Westbourne Grove. Two beautiful George Smith extended ‘straight top’ sofas in olive velvet for the rear reception delivered this morning. Wonderful!

https://www.georgesmith.com/made-to-order/sofas/

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’ve just finished kitting out my new office in Westbourne Grove. Two beautiful George Smith extended ‘straight top’ sofas in olive velvet for the rear reception delivered this morning. Wonderful!

I prefer Howard's Frank, is the olive theme inspired by your Mediterranean roots?. Tell me more about your office? I know the area very well... are you having a celebrity packed opening night... my appearance fee is half price until April, (new tax year). 

34 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I prefer Howard's Frank, is the olive theme inspired by your Mediterranean roots?. Tell me more about your office? I know the area very well... are you having a celebrity packed opening night... my appearance fee is half price until April, (new tax year). 

Raasters I don't dislike you but I can't really be seen on these pages engaging with a tongue-tied thickster. What I can tell you is that despite the sad news of Decs third resignation in as many months, he'll be back posting more shite within 12 hours. The man's on the ropes about to go full Jazz. 

55 minutes ago, Frank said:

Jesus Christ - what an absolute wanker you are. 

• Like 3

Guest Sue R Pipe
2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Leave me out of this Frank, you know nothing about me or my Mahogany Georgian sideboard... I'm in West London today, I'd advise you stay the fuck away... unless you want to get hurt. 

Notting Hill?

Fancy a meet up you little gimp?

Guest Sue R Pipe
Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

How's your day going?

Fantastic, I'm in the prime of life and I'm going to Bayswater later for a spot of antique shopping. I might even go into Primark on Oxford Street later and treat myself to some sports socks.

Do you like McDonalds?

33 minutes ago, Sue R Pipe said:

Fantastic, I'm in the prime of life and I'm going to Bayswater later for a spot of antique shopping. I might even go into Primark on Oxford Street later and treat myself to some sports socks.

Do you like McDonalds?

Good luck with that, most people looking for antiques in the area would go to Kensington Church street, not Bayswater... Bayswater is full of eastern european and Brazilian brasses and other assorted lowlifes... I wouldn't want you getting mugged and or conned Sewer. 

I've got a feeling you're going to get ran over by a bus today as you wander around town. Give me an update later, so I know you're ok old chap. 

4 hours ago, Frank said:

Ed, I’m no tech wizard but even I managed to adjust the brightness on Dec’s latest video of shame with a few clicks in Lightroom. What a creep! MDF based foldaway 80’s futon, dirty old raaster-style brown hand-me-down sideboard, bogey-ridden poly bedsheets, a star of David mirror and a thousand LED candle tea-lights. Jesus fucking christ. 

Star of david mirror?

Guest Sue R Pipe
32 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Good luck with that, most people looking for antiques in the area would go to Kensington Church street, not Bayswater... Bayswater is full of eastern european and Brazilian brasses and other assorted lowlifes... I wouldn't want you getting mugged and or conned Sewer. 

I've got a feeling you're going to get ran over by a bus today as you wander around town. Give me an update later, so I know you're ok old chap. 

I'll pick u up sum Bush Meat bby x

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/03/2023 at 10:21, Frank said:

It took a private investigator all of two hours to locate the only ‘new office in Westbourne Grove’ with a ‘rear reception’. Here we have it. @Frank…you’re a busted flush. You peddle cheap syrups to like-minded slap-headed wankers and have had temerity to mince around this site for years, purporting to be a man of means. Be gone.

https://www.trendco.co.uk/index.php?option=com_phocamaps&view=map&id=7&Itemid=1933

https://www.trendco.co.uk/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=category&virtuemart_category_id=40&virtuemart_manufacturer_id=0&Itemid=1424

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It took a private investigator all of two hours to locate the only ‘new office in Westbourne Grove’ with a ‘rear reception’. Here we have it. @Frank…you’re a busted flush. You peddle cheap syrups to like-minded slap-headed wankers and have had temerity to mince around this site for years, purporting to be a man of means. Be gone.

https://www.trendco.co.uk/index.php?option=com_phocamaps&view=map&id=7&Itemid=1933

https://www.trendco.co.uk/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=category&virtuemart_category_id=40&virtuemart_manufacturer_id=0&Itemid=1424

I've been on a bit of a nostalgic trip during these past few weeks, DC. I bought myself an '88 Renault 5 GT Turbo and an old Bonzini babyfoot table. What do you think about that?

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

One of the former directors of Aderan UK, is ‘Andrew Frank Alan’. 

On 04/03/2023 at 10:21, Frank said:

I’ve just finished kitting out my new office in Westbourne Grove.

It’s not an office Frank. It’s a public lavatory, and giving some drunken Irish labourer a gobble to drill a glory hole and fit a lube dispenser on the wall is unlikely to catch the attention of ‘Grand Designs’ Kevin McCloud either.

Turn it in Frank for fucks sake. You must realise that you’re  never going to change what must be obvious now even to you, that you’re an absolute fucking disgrace and a huge let down to everyone here, including yourself if you’re honest, you skinny jeans bender muppet.