CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rural Policing

Guest N/A

After being broken into and having three fucking gypsy pikey cunts walk round my house downstairs at 4 am stealing my car keys and driving off in my car, the police did next to fuck all. Several other properties broken into, one whilst the man was mowing his lawn, they simply walked past him on the way out and waved a knife in his face. Police did nothing.  Spate of robberies again this week, gypsy pykies  don't care if you are away or in the house. They know that the nearest police car is possibly 15 miles away and they even set up diversion incidents in town centre fights to draw the police away from other thieving bastard  activities elsewhere at the same time the snidey cunts.  All rural police should be given old military helicopter gun ships to replace their panda cars and tracker devices to hunt down any uninsured, unregistered car on the roads at night and machine gun the shit out of it.  However they are more likely to wait for you coming out the pub and breath testing you for having a sherry triffle for dessert.....get your fucking priorities right you dibbles!   I tested well under the limit and had drunk two diet cokes.  I asked the young cuntstable if he would be waiting behind my garden gate later that evening to catch the cunt who was walking around the garden looking into the shed window the other day whilst I was out.   He said no police patrols tour the area after 11 pm because of cost cutting .....and so they are reactive to any situation, waiting in their station for a call rather going looking for the robbing cunts. 

The wicker man needs to be built again for this cuntstable

fucking useless.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

It sounds as though you're in desperate need of a 5 million lux security light and a water pistol filled with acid. If that fails I suggest a picture of Roops hairy growler pinned to the front gate.

France = lots of ARMED Gendarmes & Police Municipal = very few burglaries. It is common knowledge in my part of France that pikeys causing problems are beaten with night sticks. I wouldn't know about this, but I very rarely lock up my house.

Nobody should have to put up with this shit MC, move to France. You'd love it.

Edited by Witheredscrote
nearly forgot. Fuck off you thick cunt.

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

After being broken into and having three fucking gypsy pikey cunts walk round my house downstairs at 4 am stealing my car keys and driving off in my car, the police did next to fuck all. Several other properties broken into, one whilst the man was mowing his lawn, they simply walked past him on the way out and waved a knife in his face. Police did nothing.  Spate of robberies again this week, gypsy pykies  don't care if you are away or in the house. They know that the nearest police car is possibly 15 miles away and they even set up diversion incidents in town centre fights to draw the police away from other thieving bastard  activities elsewhere at the same time the snidey cunts.  All rural police should be given old military helicopter gun ships to replace their panda cars and tracker devices to hunt down any uninsured, unregistered car on the roads at night and machine gun the shit out of it.  However they are more likely to wait for you coming out the pub and breath testing you for having a sherry triffle for dessert.....get your fucking priorities right you dibbles!   I tested well under the limit and had drunk two diet cokes.  I asked the young cuntstable if he would be waiting behind my garden gate later that evening to catch the cunt who was walking around the garden looking into the shed window the other day whilst I was out.   He said no police patrols tour the area after 11 pm because of cost cutting .....and so they are reactive to any situation, waiting in their station for a call rather going looking for the robbing cunts. 

fucking useless.

Why don’t you buy a poodle as a guard dog, infect it with the AIDS virus then ask the Gypsies to fuck it the next time they break in ?

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Why don’t you buy a poodle as a guard dog, infect it with the AIDS virus then ask the Gypsies to fuck it the next time they break in ?

You stupid cunt,everyone knows they only fuck lurchers and Jack Russells

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

fucking useless.

Thanks for reaching out, Monumental. Nobody likes you. 

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

France = lots of ARMED Gendarmes & Police Municipal = very few burglaries. It is common knowledge in my part of France that pikeys causing problems are beaten with night sticks. I wouldn't know about this, but I very rarely lock up my house.

Nobody should have to put up with this shit MC, move to France. You'd love it.

Unfortunately the facts says differently...

world-map-burglary-by-country.jpg

• Like 1

The balance of fear round here means the burglars won't go out in case they are mugged. The mugger's won't go out in case they get burgled. That leaves the decent folk to go about their business, blowing up cash machines and dealing drugs.

44 minutes ago, Manky said:

The balance of fear round here means the burglars won't go out in case they are mugged. The mugger's won't go out in case they get burgled. That leaves the decent folk to go about their business, blowing up cash machines and dealing drugs.

This leaves the remaining 70% of Manchester's demographic to fully utilise its expertise in teenage prostitution and halal slaughter. 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

This leaves the remaining 70% of Manchester's demographic to fully utilise its expertise in teenage prostitution and halal slaughter. 

I did say decent folk. Proper English crimes for English criminals.

Guest Bill Stickers

I haven't had the best experiences with gypsys over the years, but hearing they robbed you blind has raised their stock for me.

I haven't laughed so long and hard for quite some time. Did they ever recover your Fiat Panda? 

13 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

fucking useless.

A typical racist cunt. Quite willing to give it the biggun online and down the pub with his cretinous skinhead mates, boasting about how he'd pavement-stomp any ethnic minority that so much as dared to make eye contact with him.

When it came down to it though, you absolutely shat yourself and hid upstairs whilst your house was ransacked, then have the audacity to blame the police for you not having the bottle to defend your own property.

No doubt you were down the pub the next day boasting that you single handedly beat the shit out of the gyppo home invaders, to "teach the dirty cunts that an Englishman's home is his castle".

You spineless fucking worm.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

A typical racist cunt. Quite willing to give it the biggun online and down the pub with his cretinous skinhead mates, boasting about how he'd pavement-stomp any ethnic minority that so much as dared to make eye contact with him.

When it came down to it though, you absolutely shat yourself and hid upstairs whilst your house was ransacked, then have the audacity to blame the police for you not having the bottle to defend your own property.

No doubt you were down the pub the next day boasting that you single handedly beat the shit out of the gyppo home invaders, to "teach the dirty cunts that an Englishman's home is his castle".

Much like knocking seven bells out of some moped riding cunts picking on a fair maiden

Any self respecting gypo thief would want to enter the sheltered accommodation where you dwell so don't worry. VHS recorders and mobility equipment probably have little resale value.

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Much like knocking seven bells out of some moped riding cunts picking on a fair maiden

Any self respecting gypo thief would want to enter the sheltered accommodation where you dwell so don't worry. VHS recorders and mobility equipment probably have little resale value.

You stupid cunt, in Norfolk we know exactly what to do when a gyppo breaks in to our property.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

fucking useless.

I'm sure when they set up one of those roadside checks, pulling over drivers because their car is the wrong colour or some other fucking stupid reason, you'll see 25 to 30 of the bastards in all their glory alongside the ministry of transport, clipboard carrying gestapo. 

Dixon of Dock Green was a cunt 

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Mongumental meets a gypsy pikey cunt.....

• Like 2

14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm sure when they set up one of those roadside checks, pulling over drivers because their car is the wrong colour or some other fucking stupid reason, you'll see 25 to 30 of the bastards in all their glory alongside the ministry of transport, clipboard carrying gestapo. 

The car that has been resprayed, engine numbers changed? Insurance, tax, mot?

The only good pikey is a dead pikey.

On 04/11/2017 at 4:23 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

"Gyppo thief"? People steal gyppos? Fuck me I'd better be on my guard. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 11/3/2017 at 10:29 PM, Monumental cunt said:

fucking useless.

It couldn't happen to a more deserving cunt! 

On 04/11/2017 at 2:29 AM, Monumental cunt said:

fucking useless.

Hopefully they didn't steal your degree certificates as well. Otherwise you will have to print new ones off and frame them, you fucking stupid, uneducated, thick as pig shit, racist wanker. 

Guest Lady Penelope
On 04/11/2017 at 7:17 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

He was good as the train driver in Train of Events.