CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sheridan Smith

Neil

13 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Something about you being a cunt, in Irdu.

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Précis, Eric?

@Eddie the dickhead was in the middle of an argument with me which has been going on for a while now. I obviously touched a raw nerve and he not only desperately tried to form an alliance with @Frank to kill me, he also had a melt down and broke rule 13. For an experienced corner member he has really let himself down, he kept up his predictable attack...jab, jab, hook. I simply ducked whilst he swang in desperation and got him with a fine body blow, followed by a killer uppercut. How he let a newbie like me kill him I do not know and I find it hilarious. What a complete bellend he was, He is no doubt reading this and plotting his revenge...good evening Eddie you mug. Lol. 

23 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

She wasn't bad years ago, but like most women (after 30) she has let herself go never to return those days when she was youthful and not saggy.

Mind you if she invited me round for a coffee (quite friendly these 'naaahrveners') I'd return the hospitality by giving her one up the wrong'un and using the table cloth to wipe my bellend clean before making my excuses and leaving. 

I was just about to make a similar quip regarding Miss Smith. Back in the day's when she was starring in' Royal Family' I'd have done the same, OCR. 

The revelation that she's bi-polar requires the acquisition of a stab proof vest pre coitus though. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I was just about to make a similar quip regarding Miss Smith. Back in the day's when she was starring in' Royal Family' I'd have done the same, OCR. 

The revelation that she's bi-polar requires the acquisition of a stab proof vest pre coitus though. 

Didn't know she was bi polar. My ex girlfriends sister was as well...what an absolute fucking fruitcake she is. As if women aren't mental enough...imagine having a nice evening with Sheridan, have a nice meal, give her one and go to bed...only to wake up finding her staring at you saying 'do you think you can fuck me and go to sleep, go back to sleep you cunt...I'll watch you some more'. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Didn't know she was bi polar. My ex girlfriends sister was as well...what an absolute fucking fruitcake she is. As if women aren't mental enough...imagine having a nice evening with Sheridan, have a nice meal, give her one and go to bed...only to wake up finding her staring at you saying 'do you think you can fuck me and go to sleep, go back to sleep you cunt...I'll watch you some more'. 

How often did you fuck your ex girlfriend's sister?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How often did you fuck your ex girlfriend's sister?

Never went near the mad cow. A total cunt...I felt sorry for her. Apparently one minute to you are on too of the world the next almost suicidal. Fuck that, no wonder @ChildeHarold struggles on here being bi polar and also a stupid fucking cunt.

I'd have fucked it once but she's been too close to that oily cunt Corden for my liking.Her mate in Two pints would have got a portion as well but she's gone downhill as well,what is it with women? Only worth shagging for such a short window before they expand and go all shit.

12 minutes ago, Neil said:

what is it with women? Only worth shagging for such a short window before they expand and go all shit.

Yeah, that's something divorce courts never take into account, it's all one sided, and husbands are on the wrong one!

58 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'd have fucked it once but she's been too close to that oily cunt Corden for my liking.Her mate in Two pints would have got a portion as well but she's gone downhill as well,what is it with women? Only worth shagging for such a short window before they expand and go all shit.

Have you tried adjusting the temperature of the fridge?

• Like 1

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If I had to choose a grubby, rough cut blonde, I would go for Debra Stephenson in 'Bad Girls'.

If your going down that route, lou kelly, prisoner cell block H 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

If it's cell block H, I would choose Chrissy Latham. 

Entering that cell block would have been similar to the holy grail, I've come to rescue you brave sir knight, i think I'm alright here actually