CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Rt Hon Gavin Williamson MP

Last Cunt Standing

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Trucking Funt & @ChildeHarold, I have had to edit your posts. Both of you calm down.

I think this aggressive non contributor should be booted out for personalising every nom that somehow doesn't meet with his personal approval into a pub brawl with frequent threats and abuse including mothers prostitution etc. Please keep an eye on him and boot him out if he can't get his act together. 

5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think this aggressive non contributor should be booted out for personalising every nom that somehow doesn't meet with his personal approval into a pub brawl with frequent threats and abuse including mothers prostitution etc. Please keep an eye on him and boot him out if he can't get his act together. 

Kill yourself.

On 18/08/2020 at 10:25, ChildeHarold said:

40% of A Levels were downgraded. Nobody from Eton was downgraded. As they say, you feed shit into an Algorithm you get shit out of a algorithm. 

The same rule applies in the case of your computer keyboard, which has shit fed into it relentlessly. Mindless cretin.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well well well, Dear Gavin is tossed on the scrap heap and Liz Truss is Britain’s gurning face to the world, thanks to Cap’n Bozza shuffling the deck chairs on the Poop Deck. And the band played on.

What a fucking shit show. 

Fuck’s it got to do with you?

@Dyslexic cnut how you doing this evening?

Take yourself back to that day you dragged your piles ridden arse out of bed and decided to join the corner. Apart from becoming an irritating fucking cunt (rivalling the Harold), desperate arselicker, a laughing stock and causing general concerns for your safety (and others) with your hilarious meltdowns is there anything else you hoped to achieve 3000+ posts later?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Dyslexic cnut how you doing this evening?

Take yourself back to that day you dragged your piles ridden arse out of bed and decided to join the corner. Apart from becoming an irritating fucking cunt (rivalling the Harold), desperate arselicker, a laughing stock and causing general concerns for your safety (and others) with your hilarious meltdowns is there anything else you hoped to achieve 3000+ posts later?

Aside from forcing you to run away all summer after your last comical attempts at a skirmish with me, no. Don’t have me warn you again you odd little string of piss. 

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Aside from forcing you to run away all summer after your last comical attempts at a skirmish with me, no. Don’t have me warn you again you odd little string of piss. 

The only person you have forced to run away is Frank, even that desperate cunt seems to have realised he's hit rock bottom having been lumbered with you as mate here. I thought you gave me a last warning yesterday or has your latest medication and alcohol fuelled binge helped you to forget that? 

I'll give you £50 if you kill yourself.

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

In the good old days, when some cunt fucked off to Australia you never heard from them again. The internet is not without its drawbacks.

In the good old days, the Scots were all too pissed on Buckfast/comatose on Heroin/slaughtered by King Edward to be interested in internet squabbles. The days when to a Scotsman a Macintosh was a sturdy waterproof. 

The Barnett Formula is not without its drawbacks. 

11 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

In the good old days, the Scots were all too pissed on Buckfast/comatose on Heroin/slaughtered by King Edward to be interested in internet squabbles. The days when to a Scotsman a Macintosh was a sturdy waterproof. 

The Barnett Formula is not without its drawbacks. 

What's the feeling down under about the ashes doc? Are the poms going to get slaughtered like the last few editions and is it even going to happen?

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What's the feeling down under about the ashes doc? Are the poms going to get slaughtered like the last few editions and is it even going to happen?

Much uncertainty I’m sorry to say Stubbs. Even with 3 months to go, we have worries about the order of Tests and different state borders, rumours some of the England boys don’t like the idea of Christmas without their families (which has gone down like a cup of cold sick down here, as you might imagine), suggestions of weakened teams being fielded, perhaps a neutral test in Hobart/Auckland/The Moon instead of plague town Sydney, and all sorts of other rearrangement antics. The women’s BBL has been transplanted to Tasmania until further notice and it’s all in utter flux. Once the AFL Grand Final is done this weekend I expect we’ll have news. Tim Paine is having cervical disc surgery soon, while Pat Cummins’ ugly mug is fucking everywhere lately so make of that what you will. I sense Cricket Australia feel the Captaincy is in play. 

I renewed my WACA membership at least partly in the hope I could applaud Jimmy Anderson in person one last time. Now it looks like it’s at least 50/50 it won’t happen. Fuck it. 

What’s the word your end?

Much uncertainty I’m sorry to say Stubbs. Even with 3 months to go, we have worries about the order of Tests and different state borders, rumours some of the England boys don’t like the idea of Christmas without their families (which has gone down like a cup of cold sick down here, as you might imagine), suggestions of weakened teams being fielded, perhaps a neutral test in Hobart/Auckland/The Moon instead of plague town Sydney, and all sorts of other rearrangement antics. The women’s BBL has been transplanted to Tasmania until further notice and it’s all in utter flux. Once the AFL Grand Final is done this weekend I expect we’ll have news. Tim Paine is having cervical disc surgery soon, while Pat Cummins’ ugly mug is fucking everywhere lately so make of that what you will. I sense Cricket Australia feel the Captaincy is in play. 

I renewed my WACA membership at least partly in the hope I could applaud Jimmy Anderson in person one last time. Now it looks like it’s at least 50/50 it won’t happen. Fuck it. 

No real appetite for it amongst many England players, Doc. They’ve been in bubbles for 18 months going on now and are pissed off with it (IPL & ££££’s notwithstanding of course!) The Aussie’s decision to pretty much fuck the RL World Cup by not coming along with the Kiwis has left a bad taste in the mouth here, incidentally.

England will have a chance. As long as Root scores 300+ runs in every test. Because I can't see any other cunt averaging more than 20 in the series. England had a win within their grasp in three of the tests against India and they blew them. And this was against a mediocre Indian team. 

On 15/09/2021 at 16:24, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well well well, Dear Gavin is tossed on the scrap heap and Liz Truss is Britain’s gurning face to the world, thanks to Cap’n Bozza shuffling the deck chairs on the Poop Deck. And the band played on.

What a fucking shit show. 

Your own Marise Payne is no honey Doc…ffs!

6 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

For the life of me I can’t see why anyone wouldn’t be spunking their pants at the prospect of a Ashes tour. These cunts will be spending xmas with their families for the next 50 years and probably hating it. A win down under would make them hero’s forever.

Getting the series done by Xmas at a few bubble grounds could be a compromise if we want the strongest squad but a team of county pros would probably get the same result of a right hammering by the convicts. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Weirdo fucking cunt who keeps a massive hairy arachnid as a pet. Lizards, birds, fish, all imprisoned by saddoes who enjoy the power they have over  defenceless animals. No cunt like that should be given power over human beings. 

Fuck off Gavin, you fucked up cunt. Another posh arselicker well out of his depth.