CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Steph McGovern of BBC Breakfast

Last Cunt Standing

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Eric! Eric!

Your people have heard you - the students of Coventry university have united together to bravely stand on tables and chant that Covid is all bollocks:

Interesting – though hardly surprising – to see many from ethnic minorities, who may have chosen to seek education in Coventry because of its higher black and Asian demographic (approximately 20-25% more than the UK average), who are most at risk of contracting and spreading COVID-19, echoing the BLM riots in May-June. Disrespecting the efforts of others, many of whom will undoubtedly be elderly black and Asian people in Coventry who have spent most of their working lives here, does not warm anyone to the 'plight' of the immature, lazy, inexperienced, flippant, many obviously foreign, and very fucking lippy little cunts. Instead of scrounging from the rest of us, why not prove their worth of being allowed the possibility of making their lives in the UK by putting something back into our post-Brexit economy, to help prevent the threat of continuing to rely on other world superpowers in the very near future? These people disgust me. In my opinion, many do not belong here, and are certainly undeserving of the respect of the British people.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Interesting – though hardly surprising – to see many from ethnic minorities, who may have chosen to seek education in Coventry because of its higher black and Asian demographic (approximately 20-25% more than the UK average), who are most at risk of contracting and spreading COVID-19, echoing the BLM riots in May-June. Disrespecting the efforts of others, many of whom will undoubtedly be elderly black and Asian people in Coventry who have spent most of their working lives here, does not warm anyone to the 'plight' of the immature, lazy, inexperienced, flippant, many obviously foreign, and very fucking lippy little cunts. Instead of scrounging from the rest of us, why not prove their worth of being allowed the possibility of making their lives in the UK by putting something back into our post-Brexit economy, to help prevent the threat of continuing to rely on other world superpowers in the very near future? These people disgust me. In my opinion, many do not belong here, and are certainly undeserving of the respect of the British people.

They can all afford a university education, the latest sportswear and mobile phones - yet because of the colour of their skin we have to assume they're oppressed. Surely that is true racism?

You can even hear the fake accent shit they pull off - bet when they go home for the holidays it'll be all "Yes mummy and daddy, may I borrow the Merc later to see the lads at the golf club?", but when they're at uni everyone suddenly gets an African accent and something stuck in their teeth. Cunts make those cringey 90's wiggers look OG.

They should burn all the universities down when everyone is stuck in them - do the fucking world a favour and rid us of an entire generation of brainwashed, self important little cunts who think the world owes them an ear because they paid a few grand to listen to a bunch of dusty old cunts and dyed hair communist lesbians for a few years.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

They can all afford a university education, the latest sportswear and mobile phones - yet because of the colour of their skin we have to assume they're oppressed. Surely that is true racism?

You can even hear the fake accent shit they pull off - bet when they go home for the holidays it'll be all "Yes mummy and daddy, may I borrow the Merc later to see the lads at the golf club?", but when they're at uni everyone suddenly gets an African accent and something stuck in their teeth. Cunts make those cringey 90's wiggers look OG.

They should burn all the universities down when everyone is stuck in them - do the fucking world a favour and rid us of an entire generation of brainwashed, self important little cunts who think the world owes them an ear because they paid a few grand to listen to a bunch of dusty old cunts and dyed hair communist lesbians for a few years.

While I'm sure many are trying to pull off BLM stalwart Lewis Hamilton's mysterious Stevenage-Jamaican hybrid twang (his father doesn't speak like this and his mother is white), quite a lot of students sound genuinely foreign in the clip, which leads me to believe they've been sent here to fulfill UK government foreign investment quotas from wealthy parents in African cities such as Lagos, or they've followed British ties from Kenya or Zimbabwe. Either way, I bet that room has been assaulted by a wave of BO to the fucking rafters. 

This puts Eric is a tricky position: all are totally disrespecting government rules, in all likelihood believing COVID-19 to be a fake government conspiracy, while many appear to be of African and Asian lineage, all of which are totally disrespecting our country's laws and in all likelihood believing COVID-19 to be a fake government conspiracy. @Eric Cuntman?

12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

While I'm sure many are trying to pull off BLM stalwart Lewis Hamilton's mysterious Stevenage-Jamaican hybrid twang (his father doesn't speak like this and his mother is white), quite a lot of students sound genuinely foreign in the clip, which leads me to believe they've been sent here to fulfill UK government foreign investment quotas from wealthy parents in African cities such as Lagos, or they've followed British ties from Kenya or Zimbabwe. Either way, I bet that room has been assaulted by a wave of BO to the fucking rafters. 

This puts Eric is a tricky position: all are totally disrespecting government rules, in all likelihood believing COVID-19 to be a fake government conspiracy, while many appear to be of African and Asian lineage, all of which are totally disrespecting our country's laws, and in all likelihood believing COVID-19 to be a fake government conspiracy. @Eric Cuntman?

Hit the fuckers first - ask questions later!

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

Whilst it is easy to condemn non natives for behaving in tribal fashion, I still think it is better than the many native folk who turn up at the universities with food and provisions for their kids who are self isolating. Where the fuck is the fight against all of this shit?

Why shouldn't they? Apparently the universities are being shit at supplying them with food - what does a few Mars Bars thrown over a fence hurt?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

This puts Eric is a tricky position: all are totally disrespecting government rules, in all likelihood believing COVID-19 to be a fake government conspiracy, while many appear to be of African and Asian lineage, all of which are totally disrespecting our country's laws and in all likelihood believing COVID-19 to be a fake government conspiracy. @Eric Cuntman?

It is a fake government conspiracy. And I'm not happy that a pack of feral wogs have hijacked it for the purpose of attention seeking. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Why shouldn't they? Apparently the universities are being shit at supplying them with food - what does a few Mars Bars thrown over a fence hurt?

You are correct in that it would be something shite like a fucking mars bar being part of the substantive victuals. My main ire is directed at those who comply with all this nonsense, mostly middle class, shit scared automatons. If my son was told to stay holed up for two weeks I would tell him to get in his car and come back home.

Fuck 'em.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, The Beast said:

You are correct in that it would be something shite like a fucking mars bar being part of the substantive victuals. My main ire is directed at those who comply with all this nonsense, mostly middle class, shit scared automatons. If my son was told to stay holed up for two weeks I would tell him to get in his car and come back home.

Fuck 'em.

The cunts are invested. Fucking off from the campus might endanger their already paid for memberships.

Wouldn't put it past a university to try that one at least once. 

8 hours ago, The Beast said:

Whilst it is easy to condemn non natives for behaving in tribal fashion, I still think it is better than the many native folk who turn up at the universities with food and provisions for their kids who are self isolating. Where the fuck is the fight against all of this shit?

I watched Zulu again recently and I can’t help thinking that Michael Caine would be turning in his grave, if he was dead.

6 hours ago, The Beast said:

Fuck 'em.

It appears that all the ‘safe spaces’ they keep going on about in these so called Unis aren’t that safe after all. Shame. I do hope at least some of them don’t die. (not)

On 25/02/2018 at 14:15, Last Cunt Standing said:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/feb/25/bbcs-steph-mcgovern-says-she-would-earn-more-if-she-was-posher

So this fucking creature has decided, in the midst of #metoo and the ongoing carnival of perpetual feminist outrage, that now would be a good time to weigh in on the subject of class. Apparently the snivelling cunt thinks she’s been deprived bundles more cash because she hails from bread-and-dripping land somewhere north of Leicester Forest services. 

Might I suggest a few more reasons why you’ve “only just made it to six figures” for reading out corporate press releases on BBC Breakfast in what passes for business news? 

Firstly, you are ugly as fuck. This matters in a visual medium. Looking like a pre-op transsexual with a brain injury might pass for acceptable on Teeside, given all those chemicals in the water, but if you think your gurning square head is an asset to BBC News, you are deluded. Secondly, your mangled vowels and drawled consonants might have turned on whichever truck-driving lesbian in BBC Casting you auditioned for, but for most people it’s like listening to a fucking concrete mixer. Thirdly, you are by no means an expert in your field, and having heard you grunt through many broadcasts it seems to me you wouldn’t know an ETF from a CDS and think reading the financial page in the Daily Mirror makes you Warren Buffett. Lastly your presenting skills are distinctintly third division, easily replicated, and we both know it’s only some tick-box bollocks that means you aren’t doing the traffic report on Radio Cleveland.

You have the nerve to whine publicly that you are only paid four times the national average for reading aloud on the telly for an hour or two in the morning. You should be on your knees thanking whatever God you pray to that you have been so blessed, not wishing you were Fiona Bruce. Know your fucking place and keep your ugly Peter Beardsley lovechild head down you inarguable Cunt.

Fuck off. 

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/feb/25/bbcs-steph-mcgovern-says-she-would-earn-more-if-she-was-posher

So this fucking creature has decided, in the midst of #metoo and the ongoing carnival of perpetual feminist outrage, that now would be a good time to weigh in on the subject of class. Apparently the snivelling cunt thinks she’s been deprived bundles more cash because she hails from bread-and-dripping land somewhere north of Leicester Forest services. 

Might I suggest a few more reasons why you’ve “only just made it to six figures” for reading out corporate press releases on BBC Breakfast in what passes for business news? 

Firstly, you are ugly as fuck. This matters in a visual medium. Looking like a pre-op transsexual with a brain injury might pass for acceptable on Teeside, given all those chemicals in the water, but if you think your gurning square head is an asset to BBC News, you are deluded. Secondly, your mangled vowels and drawled consonants might have turned on whichever truck-driving lesbian in BBC Casting you auditioned for, but for most people it’s like listening to a fucking concrete mixer. Thirdly, you are by no means an expert in your field, and having heard you grunt through many broadcasts it seems to me you wouldn’t know an ETF from a CDS and think reading the financial page in the Daily Mirror makes you Warren Buffett. Lastly your presenting skills are distinctintly third division, easily replicated, and we both know it’s only some tick-box bollocks that means you aren’t doing the traffic report on Radio Cleveland.

You have the nerve to whine publicly that you are only paid four times the national average for reading aloud on the telly for an hour or two in the morning. You should be on your knees thanking whatever God you pray to that you have been so blessed, not wishing you were Fiona Bruce. Know your fucking place and keep your ugly Peter Beardsley lovechild head down you inarguable Cunt.

Fuck off. 

A thing of prosaic beauty....this post makes you stand back and admire the English Language, after sobbing uncontrollably...I’m now ‘in!’ Inspirational putridity, congrats to LCS.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

A thing of prosaic beauty....this post makes you stand back and admire the English Language, after sobbing uncontrollably...I’m now ‘in!’ Inspirational putridity, congrats to LCS.

Posted before the author was aware that the said Axminster-chomper was so inclined? Remarkable visciousness that’s to be applauded.

Fuck off. 

I suspect she has been to get where she has, there can be no other explanation.

On 30/09/2020 at 13:04, Wolfie said:

Apart from the Cathedral and a couple of venues in the University Coventry is a shithole with the sort of big football crowd rammed boozers the Holloway Road on Grand National Day with an Irish winner would be proud of. The fucking students union with its loud noisy bar directly opposite the Cathedral steps clearly disrupting weddings etc is an absokute fucking disgrace. 

On 07/10/2020 at 20:35, ChildeHarold said:

Apart from the Cathedral and a couple of venues in the University Coventry is a shithole with the sort of big football crowd rammed boozers the Holloway Road on Grand National Day with an Irish winner would be proud of. The fucking students union with its loud noisy bar directly opposite the Cathedral steps clearly disrupting weddings etc is an absokute fucking disgrace. 

Not unlike your spelling

• 2 weeks later...

So it’s taken just shy of three years for the lantern-jawed queen of lunchtime telly to do a complete 180 on the merits of being from Ooop North. It seems now it’s a good thing she is an oppressed minority. Doesn’t stop her show being fucking panned though. Good. I hope she’s shown the door by Christmas, the talentless fish knuckle. Back to Radio Cleveland for you, love.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8855057/Steph-McGovern-38-assumed-hard-life-Northern-accent.html