CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Needing Fucking Reading Glasses

Ape™️

What an absolute pain in the fucking arse this is. My eyesight is, according to the company optician, generally excellent for my age (it’s partly due to genes, combined with lots of eye exercise) but suffering from what he describes as 40-itis. This means that I need 1.25 reading glasses to see cooking instructions (yes Pukeape - on my Tesco value meal, before you bother to open your stupid little mouth) and any other small print. But as I don’t require them for TV viewing, driving etc I never have the fucking shit-cunt things to hand when I need them. Drives me insane.

Fuck off.

Guest Piston
10 minutes ago, Ape said:

What an absolute pain in the fucking arse this is. My eyesight is, according to the company optician, generally excellent for my age (it’s partly due to genes, combined with lots of eye exercise) but suffering from what he describes as 40-itis. This means that I need 1.25 reading glasses to see cooking instructions (yes Pukeape - on my Tesco value meal, before you bother to open your stupid little mouth) and any other small print. But as I don’t require them for TV viewing, driving etc I never have the fucking shit-cunt things to hand when I need them. Drives me insane.

Fuck off.

Euphemism of the week! but I'm out of likes.

My advice...avoid using the specs as much as poss.

Your (well my..) eyes seem to get used to and dependent upon them very quickly and you'll soon need a stronger pair, which will be even harder to fucking find...without an even stronger pair...

I'm over hereby the way...

Getting varifocal glasses was the worst decision I ever made (apart from not paying attention at the glory hole on Clapham Common,in hindsight a pussy could never be that tight) the result now is that with 3 different lenses within one glass is that I can't focus properly on any fucking thing. £300 quid and constant fucking headaches is a bollocks.

Opticians are cunts,they must have good eyes cos the cunts saw me coming

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Neil said:

Getting varifocal glasses was the worst decision I ever made (apart from not paying attention at the glory hole on Clapham Common,in hindsight a pussy could never be that tight) the result now is that with 3 different lenses within one glass is that I can't focus properly on any fucking thing. £300 quid and constant fucking headaches is a bollocks.

Opticians are cunts,they must have good eyes cos the cunts saw me coming

It comes as no surprise to me that the site's most prolific wanker has ended up as blind as a nymphomaniac mole.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Ape said:

Fuck off.

At least you and your civil partner won’t be able to see all the cheap crap you gorge yourselves on from Tesco’s.

lol.

You blind twat.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

At least you and your civil partner won’t be able to see all the cheap crap you gorge yourselves on from Tesco’s.

lol.

You blind twat.

And there we have it - a perfect example of why you should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity. Despite the OP preempting a Tesco-based response from the dunce, still he had to post this hilarious response.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 10/03/2018 at 7:36 PM, Ape said:

Fuck off.

Eye excercise? 

10 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

60-60 vision? You'd be able to see individual sperm.

Better than 20-20 would be 20-10, say, or 20-5.

7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Running down his glasses, no doubt.

I don't wear glasses, so that's one in the eye for you. You may be thinking about your own experience downing pints of frothy body-temperature cum in one, before slamming down the empty glass and demanding the same again.

• Like 1

Fuck off.

So that's why you type a load of shit? I knew there was a good reason. 😉

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
30 minutes ago, Ape said:

If you read the legendary Monty Python thread, you’ll understand. 

Sum it up in no more than one dozen words, I’m resting my eyes you cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

You blind twat.

What are your thoughts on Cooperative Ready Meals?

Guest Lady Penelope

Fuck off.

With my artificial fixed focus cataract replacement implanted lenses I had the same problem .. Get yourself down to the Pound Shop and get a few pairs of reading glasses, leave a pair in your car and in a few other place where you are likely to need them .. and fuck off Punker's before you say anything.

6 hours ago, Ape said:

And there we have it - a perfect example of why you should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity. Despite the OP preempting a Tesco-based response from the dunce, still he had to post this hilarious response.  

The stupidity was all yours. Under the Punkape.exe (Special Provisions) Rule, the offending comments would have been removed with Punkape coshed, bound and sent to the CC correctional facility for 28 days. Unfortunately you bought Punkape into the equation thereby making the rule null and void as he would otherwise be denied a right of reply. In short you derailed your own thread at the outset.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

The stupidity was all yours. Under the Punkape.exe (Special Provisions) Rule, the offending comments would have been removed with Punkape coshed, bound and sent to the CC correctional facility for 28 days. Unfortunately you bought Punkape into the equation thereby making the rule null and void as he would otherwise be denied a right of reply. In short you derailed your own thread at the outset.

A rule that funnily  enough united the corner and made everyone be empathetic towards one of the the most snivelling little wankers this place has ever known.

I am fully aware of the derailing thread part of said rule but you  our taking away the very essence of the little prick and this rule  could be applied  to any member.

I can no longer be a binman because Ive annoyed some sensitive cunt who takes this shit to serious , Quince can not shit on peoples chests and Eddie will have to send pictures of him washing  cars instead of owning them, its a giant wormhole that you have opened  up here.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Really? Punkers would now be in the cooler had uncle ape not mentioned his blue stripe shopping habits in the OP? That's very easy for you to say in hindsight and we'll all be watching very closely to see if this, very harsh in my opinion, rule is applied to our cardboard box dwelling homo friend or indeed anyone else in the future. I very much doubt it though as every other thread is derailed almost immediately. 

To be honest, I don't really care though.

6 hours ago, Snowflake said:

A rule that funnily  enough united the corner and made everyone be empathetic towards one of the the most snivelling little wankers this place has ever known.

I am fully aware of the derailing thread part of said rule but you  our taking away the very essence of the little prick and this rule  could be applied  to any member.

I can no longer be a binman because Ive annoyed some sensitive cunt who takes this shit to serious , Quince can not shit on peoples chests and Eddie will have to send pictures of him washing  cars instead of owning them, its a giant wormhole that you have opened  up here.

The rule applies only to Punkape and a specific type of discourse posted within 48 hours of an OP.

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Really? Punkers would now be in the cooler had uncle ape not mentioned his blue stripe shopping habits in the OP? That's very easy for you to say in hindsight and we'll all be watching very closely to see if this, very harsh in my opinion, rule is applied to our cardboard box dwelling homo friend or indeed anyone else in the future. I very much doubt it though as every other thread is derailed almost immediately. 

To be honest, I don't really care though.

The rule was applied recently resulting in a 14 day suspension. You seem to have changed your tune. Originally you were all for the rule, in fact you went further,