CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The BBC

Penny Farthing

8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I have spent all of 45 seconds trying to formulate a witty riposte, but it is easier to simply say 'Fuck off Chocco'

Frank's drippings indeed.

I would imagine he would only muster a puff of dust these days, imagine his spindly legs buckling with his glasses askew Eric morcambe style, pulling out of some young Cambodian lad. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I would imagine he would only muster a puff of dust these days, imagine his spindly legs buckling with his glasses askew Eric morcambe style, pulling out of some young Cambodian lad. 

After spending 4 hours in ‘Annabelle’s’. Off his tits on poppers, festooned in glow-hoops, and gyrating like a dyspraxic orangutan whilst screaming…

“TECHNO TECHNO TECHNO TECHNO!!”

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'd recommend you jumping infront of the 07:04 from Exeter tomorrow morning. 

I’ve checked and there’s one at 23.06 tonight. Hopefully he might even get flattened by a 44 ton artic on the unlit, icy A38 when he’s walking to the station in his granny’s size 18 stiletto heeled ankle boots.

On 18/01/2023 at 09:25, White Cunt said:

I had additional angle in mind:

th?id=OIP.L9WnJPfUl0_3suJ8gEffZgHaEK%26p

On 18/01/2023 at 12:14, Witheredscrote said:

It's obvious to me why you can't imagine it.  Dinner for two, with Eddie, in a dug out canoe is about your mark.

@Eddie @Old Chap Raasclaat

One would think all the seafaring you lot have done over the centuries, albeit not all by choice, you pair would would be well up for a spot of cruising. Your ancestors would have needed a sturdy pair of sea legs to survive their transatlantic 'cruise' sometime between 1526 to 1867. The lazy cunts could have least tried to spear a manatee to feed the bruthas. 

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Eddie @Old Chap Raasclaat

One would think all the seafaring you lot have done over the centuries, albeit not all by choice, you pair would would be well up for a spot of cruising. Your ancestors would have needed a sturdy pair of sea legs to survive their transatlantic 'cruise' sometime between 1526 to 1867. The lazy cunts could have least tried to spear a manatee to feed the bruthas. 

Not included in a package holiday.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If he’d been a muslin, they’d have called it a relationship.

Or devote an entire episode of Newsnight to the current epidemic of white female ‘juvenile delinquency’, with several innocent ‘Asian’ men (identities hidden due to threats from far right extremists) speaking out and demanding that these girls be stoned to death in public. No doubt Kirsty Wark (or whichever lizard based presenter was inside the silicone suit) would in full compliance with the BBC charter apologetically ask Ahmed and Abdul whether the taxpayer or the girls family should pay for the pile of rocks and clearing up after the mass public celebrations?

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Eddie said:

https://ibb.co/QQyzQWB

bbc see it as a 70 year old man having ‘sex’ with a child, non pedo organisations would call it rape….

@Eddie, I gave you a like for the removed post. I hope you appreciated it. At this moment I'm hanging out the back of a skanky French hoe, with my phone resting in the small of her back. What do you think of that Torchy.

Edited by Witheredscrote
oh, nearly forgot. Fuck off.

18 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Eddie, I gave you a like for the removed post. I hope you appreciated it. At this moment I'm hanging out the back of a skanky French hoe, with my phone resting in the small of her back. What do you think of that Torchy.

Withers you old poof, be honest you’re hanging out the back of a young man with a Nokia 3310 shoved up your wrinkly bum bum. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, LastoftheMullets said:

7-D1-CEA63-BB66-4-B27-B000-4-E424073-BEA

What an ugly supermarket! Didn't realise they'd started selling 13 year old girls at them now. Can you use your club card to get money off them?

He probably thought it was a mosque and no one would take any notice of what he was doing.

• Like 1