CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Blonde cunt at work who creeps to the boss

Guest Roger cuntwing

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I’m sitting up in bed watching Gladys singing ‘Bridge Over Troubled Water’ live at Aretha’s Celebration of Life, and you’re sending me subliminal messages via YouTube. Fucking cunt.

I don’t know about Sunday Girl, but it’s a shit song and you’re a shitcunt. 

44 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Is the obvious solution not to log on to her PC while she’s at lunch for two hours (password Kardashian), download some dodgy material then ring IT and say you’ve got a virus problem all over your department. Bye bye blondie, piss off back to Spearmint Rhino. 

Alternatively ring the boys at Thames House at let them know she has been running a safe house for a load of Syrian Art students for the past six months and you’ll never see the bitch again. 

Fucking hell. It's only the fish counter at Waitrose she works on.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Reported for inciting rape.

Watch your back, timothy. Remember that at least 6 cunts know more about you than you’d like them to. 

Speaking of which. I made a truly excellent nomination last night, titled “RAPE !!!” , which was absolutely fucking hilarious, but it seems to have been disallowed. @Mrs Roops, where is my magnificent “RAPE !!!” ? 

This is heavy handed treatment. Why should I waste my time with any effort around here at all when you take such a shrewish attitude? 

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fine. Then a well placed microbead in a hand-smoked Argentinian monkfish will provoke terminal middle-class outrage and result in the entire store being shut down pending a deep clean. It’s a little suicidal perhaps, but gets the blonde sycophant back in the dole line and off the managerial cock. 

3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Speaking of which. I made a truly excellent nomination last night, titled “RAPE !!!” , which was absolutely fucking hilarious, but it seems to have been disallowed. @Mrs Roops, where is my magnificent “RAPE !!!” ? 

This is heavy handed treatment. Why should I waste my time with any effort around here at all when you take such a shrewish attitude? 

That is the price you pay for being in special measures. In answer to your question, there is no reason why you should waste your time, which after all, is yours and yours alone.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Well you've certainly surprised me. I didn't realise you actually put effort into pretty much all of your previous material.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So, this raises an important question. Does she smell of fish, or do the fish smell of her well stirred fanny batter?

14 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You really are a strangle little man aren't you? Not only do you display a lack of taste and high degree of thickness, I should imagine you're a very unsettling person to be around.

You're the best here by miles

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

You really are a strangle little man aren't you? Not only do you display a lack of taste and high degree of thickness, I should imagine you're a very unsettling person to be around.

Stubby Plonker.🏳🌈🏳🌈🏳🌈🏳🌈🏳🌈🏳🌈🏳🌈

lol

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Imagine kidnapping some cunt Stubble, gouging his eyes out, then playing The Who's "I Can See For Miles" over and over again.

Then the whimpering eyeless cunt tells you he's actually called Giles.

Aaargh!!!!!

Guest Couldn't give a shit
On 8/31/2018 at 9:11 PM, Roger cuntwing said:

Same blonde cunt as before. I went into work one day and I saw the stupid slag, looking all doey eyed at the boss, hanging on to his every  word,  like a love sick puppy!!

Fucking  creepy up the bosses arse cunt!!!

Thinks her and her little clique are the most important  people in the office. FUCK right off you fucking slag!!!

Lets just say I work in customer resolutions for a large blue chip company and around 6 months ago some dirty little slag came breezing into the office dressed like she was going for night out in Manchester (in other words, very little) no doubt after giving the spotty piss stain in HR who interviewed her a blow job.

In her first week she demonstrated that she was useful for absolutely fuck all except uncrossing her legs and playing with her hair whenever the Ops manager came within 50 feet of her. 

However, as she was obviously a dumb slag who can only get by in life by gargling fat middle aged men's spunk, I cut her a little slack. She repaid my leniency by inviting herself on the lads office piss up (Gentlemen and moderate lesbians only) and got coked off her brain which resulted in her being rogered by 3 of the chaps in a cheap hotel room with high quality video being taken as evidence. Suffice to say this was quickly distributed around the office on Monday and it was made clear to her that she had no future with the company. 

The point is that I don't blame her for being a bimbo whore, I blame the weak minded cretin in HR who hired her.

17 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Lets just say I work in customer resolutions for a large blue chip company... she got coked off her brain which resulted in her being rogered by 3 of the chaps in a cheap hotel room with high quality video being taken as evidence

Chelsea FC?

12 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Lets just say I work in customer resolutions for a large blue chip company and around 6 months ago some dirty little slag came breezing into the office dressed like she was going for night out in Manchester (in other words, very little) no doubt after giving the spotty piss stain in HR who interviewed her a blow job.

In her first week she demonstrated that she was useful for absolutely fuck all except uncrossing her legs and playing with her hair whenever the Ops manager came within 50 feet of her. 

However, as she was obviously a dumb slag who can only get by in life by gargling fat middle aged men's spunk, I cut her a little slack. She repaid my leniency by inviting herself on the lads office piss up (Gentlemen and moderate lesbians only) and got coked off her brain which resulted in her being rogered by 3 of the chaps in a cheap hotel room with high quality video being taken as evidence. Suffice to say this was quickly distributed around the office on Monday and it was made clear to her that she had no future with the company. 

The point is that I don't blame her for being a bimbo whore, I blame the weak minded cretin in HR who hired her.

Do you know Sean50210? 

On 9/2/2018 at 1:54 PM, Couldn't give a shit said:

So what happened to those three distinguished gentlemen who provided the blow, fucking and video services? Have they been promoted?

Guest Couldn't give a shit

They received the highest commendation possible from the office gentleman's club. A round of shots in the local Wetherspoons and my eternal gratitude for ridding the company of a useless parasite.