CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shuada' Davitt. aka Sinead O`Connor

Hokey Gingers

Guest 'eavensabove
43 minutes ago, Alfred Noakes said:

Fucking hell, peace everyone! 

Cunts

?

I wouldn't give Dame Widow Fwanky, the snot from a Sulphur miner's spittoon, let alone any peace.

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Admittedly I lost it for a moment. Ming used to call me a bweeedy-eye. 

… and everybody, now calls you the cretin that you are.  You've not lost anything, you blithering idiot. You've never had anything to lose. 

• 4 years later...

She had one hit, 33 years ago, and that was a cover version. There's no denying her legacy as one of the stupidest fucking cunts ever to slither out of Ireland, though, up against some fairly stiff opposition.  

My only disappointment is that it wasn't a suicide pact with Bono.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

She had one hit, 33 years ago, and that was a cover version. There's no denying her legacy as one of the stupidest fucking cunts ever to slither out of Ireland, though, up against some fairly stiff opposition.  

My only disappointment is that it wasn't a suicide pact with Bono.

I used to think that minus the bulldyke buzzcut she could have been fairly fuckable back in the day.

Did you ever see her in recent years, though? She genuinely looked like the sort of down on his luck tradesman I'd run into outside a grotty pub in Great Yarmouth having a fag, whilst he dispensed pearls of barely discernable racist wisdom in-between soiling himself.

merlin_187757490_8a9da1e1-3b2e-4227-a311

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I used to think that minus the bulldyke buzzcut she could have been fairly fuckable back in the day.

Did you ever see her in recent years, though? She genuinely looked like the sort of down on his luck tradesman I'd run into outside a grotty pub in Great Yarmouth having a fag, whilst he dispensed pearls of barely discernable racist wisdom in-between soiling himself.

Neil would.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Do you think she couldn't take it when someone gently broke it to her that she'd been sold Jewish jewellery?

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

DRINK GIRLS FECK

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

down on his luck tradesman I'd run into outside a grotty pub in Great Yarmouth having a fag, whilst he dispensed pearls of barely discernable racist wisdom in-between soiling himself.

Do your colleagues know you speak about them so harshly behind their backs?

BTW, there's your scat obsession raising its ugly head again, you despicable little pervert.

26 minutes ago, Zev said:

Do your colleagues know you speak about them so harshly behind their backs?

BTW, there's your scat obsession raising its ugly head again, you despicable little pervert.

Himself is singular, so it should be colleague. I'm not by nature a grammar Nazi, especially when the target is a man who mainly communicates through barks and howls. But if you insist on remaining obsessed with me, expect maximum critique going forward.

Beast.

On 26/07/2023 at 20:39, Decimus said:

Good God. I'd rather put my cock in a nest of army ants.