CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mary Lou

Penny Farthing

Guest judgetwi

Don’t see the problem here. If that’s her opinion she’s entitled to express it. What’s she aplogising for?

More importantly, who is she apologising to? Do they have the Thought Police in Ireland as well?

On 02/04/2019 at 08:05, The Bishop said:

She's a stupid fucking cunt if she's referring to Northern Ireland where most of the protestants are descended from Scottish immigrants who settled there during the plantation. 

More English bashing from no-nothing Irish bigots.

Panzy, explain yourself.

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

She's a stupid fucking cunt if she's referring to Northern Ireland where most of the protestants are descended from Scottish immigrants who settled there during the plantation. 

More English bashing from no-nothing Irish bigots.

Panzy, explain yourself.

The proportion of Prots to fenians in NI is getting lower and lower . Most of NI is very Catholic indeed.

18 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

The proportion of Prots to fenians in NI is getting lower and lower . Most of NI is very Catholic indeed.

You can blame the fucking Pope for that. Happy to turn a blind eye to shagging choir boys and bombing civilians, but don't even think about using contraception.

• Like 1

I don't know what has happened to Irish republicanism. Sein Fein are a bunch of immigrant welcoming, rainbow flag waving mainstream misfits. Twenty five years ago they would have kneecapped these cunts. I know nothing about this Mary toilet woman.

I'm an English republican and I'll offer no apologies. Fuck off.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You can blame the fucking Pope for that. Happy to turn a blind eye to shagging choir boys and bombing civilians, but don't even think about using contraception.

I’d put at least 10 johnnies on my head before kissing the cunts ring. That’s for sure

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Theres more catholic muslims than protestant ones. 

They should put the Salvation Army back out on the streets. Tambourine Regiment or Special Triangle Squadron. Why is there no Salvation Air Force or Navy?

Guest judgetwi
On 03/04/2019 at 06:55, Decimus said:

Panzy, explain yourself.

Pansy boy went to the Doctor worried about the pains in his stomach and arse. The Doc told him to assume the postion, pulled on his gloves and started poking about his bum.

He pulled out a €50 note, then a 20, then a 10, then another 50. There was no end to the Euros he found up his arse. Finally the doctor said “ well your problem Pansy was that you had all these notes stuffed up your anal passage. I’ve counted them up and it comes to €1990.”

Pansy says “ thanks Doc, I knew I wasn’t feeling too grand.”

Guest Erroreptile404
17 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’d put at least 10 johnnies on my head before kissing the cunts ring. That’s for sure

Do us a favour and put them over your head and inflate till they pop and you collapse in a heap with blood trickling out of your ears.

8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Pansy boy went to the Doctor worried about the pains in his stomach and arse. The Doc told him to assume the postion, pulled on his gloves and started poking about his bum.

He pulled out a €50 note, then a 20, then a 10, then another 50. There was no end to the Euros he found up his arse. Finally the doctor said “ well your problem Pansy was that you had all these notes stuffed up your anal passage. I’ve counted them up and it comes to €1990.”

Thanks Judge, much better than a sleeping pill. I will read it again at bedtime.

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Jewdy went to the doctor about a suspicious mole on his penis and was swiftly  reported to the RSPCA

Panzbaby 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Jewdy went to the doctor about a suspicious mole on his penis and was swiftly  reported to the RSPCA

Panzbaby 

I always thought I had a birthmark on my arse. Turned out it was a cigar burn. Now then Now then.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I always thought I had a birthmark on my arse. Turned out it was a cigar burn. Now then Now then.

Is this your best, citing years-old Jimmy Saville jokes? My suspicions of you being a fucktard are further cemented with each post. Dreadful.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Is this your best, citing years-old Jimmy Saville jokes? My suspicions of you being a fucktard are further cemented with each post. Dreadful.

Bit late to be out cementing posts, but don’t forget to wash your face in the mixer when you’ve finished dickhead.

• Like 1