CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

More genocide no cunt gives a fuck about

Stubby Pecker

Our glorious leader has apparently been on the blower to the popularist/strong man/tyrant Turkish leader, one assumes to tick him off about levelling those remaining villages in northern Syria and all living things within. Old boris has got a bit of Turk in him so the lying cunt says, so hopefully he wants to find out what's going to happen to the several 1000 ISIS cunts banged up in the zone the dirty Turkeys intend to annex for their security (ie slaughter as many Kurds as possible until they're forced to pull out). Conventional wisdom would have been to take all males 18 plus and give them a permanent new home somewhere in the desert involving a huge hole and napalm, and sterilising all the burka clad rest so they can't shit out the next generation of medieval little cunts.

Its not rocket science to see those not blown to fuck by Turkish bombs will want to leave the Fertile Crescent for Europe and by the time I spent in Gloucester it seems most of the cunts are already here. Turks, Kurds, Iraqis, afgans, Iranians, and wallahs from every other shit hole between the Caucasus's and the Hindu Kush made the place look like a scene from the Arabian nights rather than a West Country cathedral city. Even the quaint rural town of Tewkesbury where the Avon and Severn meet, steeped in history and a key battle site in the war of the roses, has a Kurdish barbers where they'll slit your throat for only a fiver and offer to look after your teenage daughters for no charge.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Our glorious leader has apparently been on the blower to the popularist/strong man/tyrant Turkish leader, one assumes to tick him off about levelling those remaining villages in northern Syria and all living things within. Old boris has got a bit of Turk in him so the lying cunt says, so hopefully he wants to find out what's going to happen to the several 1000 ISIS cunts banged up in the zone the dirty Turkeys intend to annex for their security (ie slaughter as many Kurds as possible until they're forced to pull out). Conventional wisdom would have been to take all males 18 plus and give them a permanent new home somewhere in the desert involving a huge hole and napalm, and sterilising all the burka clad rest so they can't shit out the next generation of medieval little cunts.

Its not rocket science to see those not blown to fuck by Turkish bombs will want to leave the Fertile Crescent for Europe and by the time I spent in Gloucester it seems most of the cunts are already here. Turks, Kurds, Iraqis, afgans, Iranians, and wallahs from every other shit hole between the Caucasus's and the Hindu Kush made the place look like a scene from the Arabian nights rather than a West Country cathedral city. Even the quaint rural town of Tewkesbury where the Avon and Severn meet, steeped in history and a key battle site in the war of the roses, has a Kurdish barbers where they'll slit your throat for only a fiver and offer to look after your teenage daughters for no charge.

No surprise there, really. There will be a substantial backhanded envelope from several arm suppliers, keen to offload some rusting overstock on the gullible Ottomans. It should be quite entertaining, especially for Krauts, when more displaced hoards arrive at the border. 

11 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

No surprise there, really. There will be a substantial backhanded envelope from several arm suppliers, keen to offload some rusting overstock on the gullible Ottomans. It should be quite entertaining, especially for Krauts, when more displaced hoards arrive at the border. 

If they have extended family resident in the UK they'll more than likely end up beside you WC baby.

Panzermurphybaby 

28 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

My old French grandmother had an Ottoman at the bottom of her bed. He used to give her a good back-scuttling every night.   She was the gullible one. Does this help?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

She should have put you in it at fucking birth and forgot about you.

She didn't have it at the time I was born.

I was already a teenager and way too big to stuff in there by the time she purchased it.

Guess you'll have to conjure up some other infant death fantasy to amuse yourself with.

Maybe something involving that little McCann girl you were puking your disgusting bile about earlier.

Or the child who got chucked over a 10 story railing that you were crowing about.

But you're probably bored with those by now, though.

Maybe there will soon be stories in the news again and pictures online, of children gruesomely slaughtered by ISIS, which will bring some rare rays of sunlight and joy into that lump of shit you've come to refer to over the long, seemingly endless years, as your "life".

29 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

She didn't have it at the time I was born.

I was already a teenager and way too big to stuff in there by the time she purchased it.

Guess you'll have to conjure up some other infant death fantasy to amuse yourself with.

Maybe something involving that little McCann girl you were puking your disgusting bile about earlier.

Or the child who got chucked over a 10 story railing that you were crowing about.

But you're probably bored with those by now, though.

Maybe there will soon be stories in the news again and pictures online, of children gruesomely slaughtered by ISIS, which will bring some rare rays of sunlight and joy into that lump of shit you've come to refer to over the long, seemingly endless years, as your life.

This new tactic of trying to shame cunts because they sometimes laugh at dead children isn't going to get you anywhere.

Seeing as you're a thick Yank I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you really do think there's genuine malevolence behind it and not just trying, pathetically, to stir shit.

The only reason someone on here would seemingly take the piss out of an injured or dead child is to get a rise out of pearl-clutching little busybodies such as yourself. They probably don't give a fuck either way about the kid in question and see it simply as a springboard topic to get your type to duck their heads up over the parapet, and as long as they aren't going on about how much they want so shag them, then you're just making yourself look like a morally projecting little wanker when you get so worked up about the entire thing.

• Like 3

Guest Salty Piss Flap
58 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

This new tactic of trying to shame cunts because they sometimes laugh at dead children isn't going to get you anywhere.

Seeing as you're a thick Yank I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you really do think there's genuine malevolence behind it and not just trying, pathetically, to stir shit.

The only reason someone on here would seemingly take the piss out of an injured or dead child is to get a rise out of pearl-clutching little busybodies such as yourself. They probably don't give a fuck either way about the kid in question and see it simply as a springboard topic to get your type to duck their heads up over the parapet, and as long as they aren't going on about how much they want so shag them, then you're just making yourself look like a morally projecting little wanker when you get so worked up about the entire thing.

And being the thick, self-adoring cunt that YOU obviously are, it never occurred to you that I was basically doing the same thing, though sort of in reverse, to your hero/master Drecks. And by extension, since you've decided to poke your pointy little wet snout into the fray, now you as well.

And just as you have observed about me while being blind to your own projected image, you too are making yourself look like a morally projecting little wanker when you get so worked up about the entire thing.

I've noticed that your "specialty" seems to be projecting your own shortcomings onto others.

I'm wondering, is that a consciously designed tactic on your part, or are you just a clueless dunce who is so arrogant and utterly lacking in self awareness, that you just don't realize you're doing it?

Either way, no positive reflection on you.

2 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

And being the thick, self-adoring cunt that YOU obviously are, it never occurred to you that I was basically doing the same thing, though sort of in reverse, to your hero/master Drecks. And by extension, since you've decided to poke your pointy little wet snout into the fray, now you as well.

And just as you have observed about me while being blind to your own projected image, you too are making yourself look like a morally projecting little wanker when you get so worked up about the entire thing.

I've noticed that your "specialty" seems to be projecting your own shortcomings onto others.

I'm wondering, is that a consciously designed tactic on your part, or are you just a clueless dunce who is so arrogant and utterly lacking in self awareness, that you just don't realize you're doing it?

So what you're trying to say here is... "No, you are". Again.

Long-winded faggot.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Established members can afford to ramble endlessly like a dribbling spastic cunt, but for the also-rans at the bottom of the pile, it's important to get yourself noticed with short, punchy rebuttals.

Count to three, and if you haven't thought of anything funny to say within that short amount of time, don't bother posting ever again.

Fucking idiot 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Long-winded faggot.

Limp-wristed faggot.