CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Racism Against White People Doesn't Matter

Decimus

A number of black, muslim, disabled, gender neutral, transexual, lesbian students and university academics have criticised The Equality and Human Rights Commission for its inquiry into racism within UK universities.

Their problem is that the report included examples of racism against white students, which apparently is racist in itself, as it draws focus away from the attention seeking, martyr antics of shines, dykes, spastics and burka cunts. Fope Alaye, no doubt fresh off the boat, stated that during a meeting with the EHRC, she "Had to explain in excruciating detail, that anti-white prejudice should have no place in a report on racial harassment."

Another example of the ever more prevalent view point that you can't offend, abuse or harrass anyone, unless they happen to be white, which the majority of us are.

Enoch was wrong with his 'Rivers of Blood' speech. There isn't a black majority holding the whip over us, it's much worse than that. Instead, we've allowed a black minority, along with other small fringe groups, to become untouchable and to enforce their minority practices, views, opinions and needs on the majority of the population. A majority that has been so cowed with fear by labels of racism, homophobia, transphobia, islamophobia etc, it willingly allows itself to be open to abuse and prejudice, because they've been told that "it's not real racism, because you're white."

I hope that the likes of banana boat Alaye continue to push and push until the white majority of this country finally wakes up and decides that enough is enough. It's time we started setting the agenda as is our right as the majority of this island. I'm sick of pandering to minority groups, and millions of others are slowly waking up to it too.

• Like 10

Off the long run here webby....

I agree with your sentiments that the majority are being forced to cower under a mandatory vale of political correctness. Making discrimination against the law was only correct but the constant propaganda from serial offenders like the BBC and Channel 4 is pushing this into the realms of thought police. It should be OK to express ones distrust and dislike for other people and I truly believe this is inherently part of our evolution as a species; those early humans who were weary of other groups could take their resources but those who welcomed them into their mud huts and caves would have ended up as slaves or in the cooking pot. Surely the evidence from the equatorial homelands of the right on bunch (or where the reverse uncle Toms wish there were from) pushing this bullshit is enough to prove this hypothesis- One tribe, religion or ethnic group hacking another to pieces over long held superstitions or more than likely for land and money.

I hope in years to come we can look back on this time of PC hysteria for what it is and those forcing it upon the majority are quite rightly vilified as the pie in the sky cunts they are. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I agree with your sentiments that the majority are being forced to cower under a mandatory vale of political correctness. Making discrimination against the law was only correct but the constant propaganda from serial offenders like the BBC and Channel 4 is pushing this into the realms of thought police. It should be OK to express ones distrust and dislike for other people and I truly believe this is inherently part of our evolution as a species; those early humans who were weary of other groups could take their resources but those who welcomed them into their mud huts and caves would have ended up as slaves or in the cooking pot. Surely the evidence from the equatorial homelands of the right on bunch (or where the reverse uncle Toms wish there were from) pushing this bullshit is enough to prove this hypothesis- One tribe, religion or ethnic group hacking another to pieces over long held superstitions or more than likely for land and money.

I hope in years to come we can look back on this time of PC hysteria for what it is and those forcing it upon the majority are quite rightly vilified as the pie in the sky cunts they are. 

Jewish money lenders in Poland and other Baltic and East European states effectively  enslaved millions with usurious practices in the 30’s.

There were few elaborate protestations when they disappeared on the cattle trucks along with the debts of those they had exploited....

18 minutes ago, Eddie said:

positive discrimination, what a load of box ticking shit this is, that’s the real racism...

Indeed. I have no issue with equality whatsoever. But minorities don't want equality, they want positive discrimination, quotas and affirmative action. They want special treatment.

Well I say fuck them, no more leg ups, handouts or talk of reparations, if it's equality they want then they can work fucking hard to make the most out of life, just like every other cunt has to.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

A number of black, muslim, disabled, gender neutral, transexual, lesbian students and university academics have criticised The Equality and Human Rights Commission for its inquiry into racism within UK universities.

Their problem is that the report included examples of racism against white students, which apparently is racist in itself, as it draws focus away from the attention seeking, martyr antics of shines, dykes, spastics and burka cunts. Fope Alaye, no doubt fresh off the boat, stated that during a meeting with the EHRC, she "Had to explain in excruciating detail, that anti-white prejudice should have no place in a report on racial harassment."

Another example of the ever more prevalent view point that you can't offend, abuse or harrass anyone, unless they happen to be white, which the majority of us are.

Enoch was wrong with his 'Rivers of Blood' speech. There isn't a black majority holding the whip over us, it's much worse than that. Instead, we've allowed a black minority, along with other small fringe groups, to become untouchable and to enforce their minority practices, views, opinions and needs on the majority of the population. A majority that has been so cowed with fear by labels of racism, homophobia, transphobia, islamophobia etc, it willingly allows itself to be open to abuse and prejudice, because they've been told that "it's not real racism, because you're white."

I hope that the likes of banana boat Alaye continue to push and push until the white majority of this country finally wakes up and decides that enough is enough. It's time we started setting the agenda as is our right as the majority of this island. I'm sick of pandering to minority groups, and millions of others are slowly waking up to it too.

I have finally twigged what your job is .. you drive a bin lorry don't you?

Just now, Glowworm said:

I have finally twigged what your job is .. you drive a bin lorry don't you?

You've already had one pointless, attention seeking, off-topic comment removed from this thread.

Consider this reported, you sad old cunt. Maybe a bit of time off site out in the real world would do you some good.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Jewish money lenders in Poland and other Baltic and East European states effectively  enslaved millions with usurious practices in the 30’s.

There were few elaborate protestations when they disappeared on the cattle trucks along with the debts of those they had exploited....

This point seems to be conveniently forgotten when the kikes who run Hollywood decide to remind us of the highly questionable 6 million dead figure. It's also a point never touched upon by the Corners own Jerusalem correspondent when defending his countries war crimes and people.

You reap what you sow, and all that...

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The Banco Ambrosio (Vatican bank) is no saint. They funnelled secret US funds to Solidarity in Poland for one among many things. Also, why does a religion that preaches that, "it is easier to pass a camel through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven"  display and hold so much wealth? Give it back to the poor they collected it from may be a good idea, after all why does Yaweh need money? 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5396273

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Indeed. I have no issue with equality whatsoever. But minorities don't want equality, they want positive discrimination, quotas and affirmative action. They want special treatment.

Well I say fuck them, no more leg ups, handouts or talk of reparations, if it's equality they want then they can work fucking hard to make the most out of life, just like every other cunt has to.

Thing is Decs, if you wanted a serious debate on this you wouldn't last 2 minutes. Because after the likes of the Alaye woman had her 5 minutes of saying what she believed to be right, within 30 seconds of you airing your view she'd call you a racist and get up and leave. Cunts like these suppress serious debate.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Except the ones who escaped, or rather their offies, are now back with a vengeance, making ridiculous financial and property claims. One hopes that the great number of healthy local Catholics will put those issues to rest and flush them down the toilet.

53 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Thing is Decs, if you wanted a serious debate on this you wouldn't last 2 minutes. Because after the likes of the Alaye woman had her 5 minutes of saying what she believed to be right, within 30 seconds of you airing your view she'd call you a racist and get up and leave. Cunts like these suppress serious debate.

Well, this is the thing. People like Decs and myself would get shut down almost immediately, if even allowed to have an opinion in the first place, as our point of discussion would come from an alleged position of privilege and therefore be biased to fuck, or at least be angled in our own favour.

Not that I have much to say these days other than "fuck off" anyway, but it would be nice to at least have the chance to say it to somebody of a different racial background live on TV.

3 minutes ago, nocti said:

Well, this is the thing. People like Decs and myself would get shut down almost immediately, if even allowed to have an opinion in the first place, as our point of discussion would come from an alleged position of privilege and therefore be biased to fuck, or at least be angled in our own favour.

Not that I have much to say these days other than "fuck off" anyway, but it would be nice to at least have the chance to say it to somebody of a different racial background live on TV.

Decs would scream about his Irish heritage.

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Just watching Minder on ITV4. Arthur is being interrogated by a german detective and he's saying a few anti German things. Rycott tells him that he will be reported to the Race Relations board. To this Arthur says "You can't. That's for lucozades not Gerries". Guess what? It got cut out. Dont want to upset the few middle class whites that may watch it.

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just watching Minder on ITV4. Arthur is being interrogated by a german detective and he's saying a few anti German things. Rycott tells him that he will be reported to the Race Relations board. To this Arthur says "You can't. That's for lucozades not Gerries". Guess what? It got cut out. Dont want to upset the few middle class whites that may watch it.

There's a scene from the professionals that's disappeared as well. Bodie & Doyle are about to apprehend a couple of suspects. Lewis Collins says to Martin Shaw...

"you take the Russian, I'll deal with the sooty".

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

Nomination of the year. Have another like.

Even though you're an insufferable fucking cunt, for breaking my record of 75 in a week.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

Decs would scream about his Irish heritage.

The last time I checked, the Irish were white, you rancid old freak. If anyone plays the minority card around here, it's you.

One of your many posts rattling about babies such as yourself who were born mutant freaks. You ask if they should be put to death, and my answer to you is this. If I had a scan that revealed my unborn child was a chick with a dick, it'd be terminated. It's just a shame they didn't have ultrasounds back in the 1850s, as I'm sure your mother, along with any other sensible woman, would have taken the decision to have you flushed down the fucking toilet.