CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Chinese

Guest President Trump

On 13/02/2021 at 20:25, ChildeHarold said:

"The moral leaders" is the achilles heel in the 2 page essay with no proper intro or conclusion. Think Opium Wars etc etc and morality goes out the pavilion window and into the ornamental rock garden and pool. The only reality in international relations is MIGHT = RIGHT you retarded cunt. There is no ideology or morality when push comes to shuv. 

Something that happened more than 140 years ago. You are living in a long dead past.

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Stop grovelling you biscuit. 

Answer the fucking question, idiot. Grovelling to whom? 

You can't answer it can you. Because you're a fucking spastic that thinks it's clever. I'm genuinely saddened by the fact that innocent children with who knows what potential, die every day, whilst oxygen thieving fucking cretins like you continue to pollute the planet. 

Kill yourself.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Answer the fucking question, idiot. Grovelling to whom? 

You can't answer it can you. Because you're a fucking spastic that thinks it's clever. I'm genuinely saddened by the fact that innocent children with who knows what potential, die every day, whilst oxygen thieving fucking cretins like you continue to pollute the planet. 

Kill yourself.

What exactly is happening here, Eric?

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

What exactly is happening here, Eric?

The usual, Francois. You're just late to the party as usual. You've lost your killer instinct, and are not focusing on the bigger picture. Instead you're going after the minnows, and it's not working. 

Sort yourself out man, you're a fucking shambles!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

The usual, Francois. You're just late to the party as usual. You've lost your killer instinct, and are not focusing on the bigger picture. Instead you're going after the minnows, and it's not working. 

Sort yourself out man, you're a fucking shambles!

I haven't been myself, MC. I lost Patch last week.. my 11 year-old Dachshund. I can't quite grasp why so much attention is being given to the Harold bod. It appears that one or two regulars have totally lost their shit over this character. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Frank said:

I haven't been myself, MC. I lost Patch last week.. my 11 year-old Dachshund. I can't quite grasp why so much attention is being given to the Harold bod. It appears that one or two regulars have totally lost their shit over this character. 

I've noticed, Frank. I'm genuinely sorry to hear about your Dachshund, and can completely relate after the recent loss of the 12 year old family rottweiler. 

Fuck knows what's going on with the regulars regarding Harrold, but he seems to enjoy the abuse in a strange sado-masochistic way. 

"When American lives are (at) danger it makes me very fucking angry!" 

(in) 

Question: are you Downton Abbeyfied with rich relatives in America? Are you a Yankee Doodle Dandy? Have you been awarded the Key to New York City and have they named a special day of the year after you in your honour? Did you receive the Purple Heart and Red Arse Medal for Bravery. What are the murky sources of your American identity Major Tom Thumb? 

Edited by ChildeHarold
spelling

55 minutes ago, Frank said:

Is this the bit where you indirectly imply that Harold is your creation, wreaking havoc among the saps and thereby imbuing you with something approaching relevance?

44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is this the bit where you indirectly imply that Harold is your creation, wreaking havoc among the saps and thereby imbuing you with something approaching relevance?

No, I just think it's extraordinary that a grown man who generally comes across as semi-intelligent can be bothered with any of it. Lewy Body?

Guest Gronda Gronda
1 hour ago, Frank said:

No, I just think it's extraordinary that a grown man who generally comes across as semi-intelligent can be bothered with any of it. Lewy Body?

You are a troll, he is also a troll, provoking responses is what you both do. What's so extraordinary about it?

Your approach is to be manipulative and callous, and his is to flood just about every conversation with gibberish, but both have the same goal. 

You claim to be the best here?  Sink your teeth into Harold if you dare... 

2 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

You are a troll, he is also a troll, provoking responses is what you both do. What's so extraordinary about it?

Your approach is to be manipulative and callous, and his is to flood just about every conversation with gibberish, but both have the same goal. 

You claim to be the best here?  Sink your teeth into Harold if you dare... 

I still don't know who you are. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

"When American lives are (at) danger it makes me very fucking angry!" 

(in) 

Question: are you Downton Abbeyfied with rich relatives in America? Are you a Yankee Doodle Dandy? Have you been awarded the Key to New York City and have they named a special day of the year after you in your honour? Did you receive the Purple Heart and Red Arse Medal for Bravery. What are the murky sources of your American identity Major Tom Thumb? 

Reported on many levels 

You weapons grade mong

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I must say, I’m now surprised that anyone on here even replies to the imbecile. I won’t again.

Thank god you're here.. a debonair and rational thinker of a man. I don't like to impose, DC, but do send this onto Mrs C. I saw this ugly little man in the basement of a pub in Clerkenwell about 10 years ago... Dan Arborise. He made two albums - 'Around in Circles' and 'Of Tide and Trail', then built himself a luna yurt and fucked off out of it. Great voice and guitar. Do you remember that jazzy pedalboard effects thing John Martyn used? No?

34 minutes ago, Frank said:

Thank god you're here.. a debonair and rational thinker of a man. I don't like to impose, DC, but do send this onto Mrs C. I saw this ugly little man in the basement of a pub in Clerkenwell about 10 years ago... Dan Arborise. He made two albums - 'Around in Circles' and 'Of Tide and Trail', then built himself a luna yurt and fucked off out of it. Great voice and guitar. Do you remember that jazzy pedalboard effects thing John Martyn used? No?

Did death help Nick Drake's career as much as it did James Dean's?

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Sort yourself out man, you're a fucking shambles

Shambles is too high a bar for the abomination formerly known as Frank to aspire to. He’s been on the downhill path for far too long. Standing still would snap his legs like a couple of twiglets. Dust is the only future he has to look forward to.