CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

That's mental arithmetic Billy, something you should sharpen up on. A year's income from hawking four pallets of xmas trees indeed.

Pallets (with trees or without) may become a valuable commodity/currency in the post-covid Britain. One may be able to pay one’s taxes with a set of four. 

Just now, White Cunt said:

Pallets (with trees or without) may become a valuable commodity/currency in the post-covid Britain. One may be able to pay one’s taxes with a set of four. 

They're all europallets nowadays. We won't be able to get them after Brexit. It's our own fault for being thick racist oiks.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When I said red screen, it was the usual box notification in red type that you get when you fuck up the password. It was happening when I hadn't fucked up the password though. Seems to be cured now. I don't know if you mean something different by red screen.

Yeah I got that, as I've said before. I'll see if it still happens. Gonna log out and fuck the password up 

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

God no. I don't want to see them floating back a week later, loaded up with 30 year old bearded children.

I see that Pakistani bloke in Coulsdon is trying to get his 3 boys back to Sandland. The news said that he might put them in the boot if his car but I thought buy a rubber dinghy (theres fucking loads of them in Dover) and float over on one of them. 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Next she'll be accusing you of obsessive stalking @King Billy. Just you wait – as soon as the tart's ammo runs dry, she'll be hanging onto the cliff edge by the skin of her fingernails while she plays the classic 'following me/stalker' gem.

She’s a one trick pony Wolfman. If google ever blows up she’ll be a dribbling, crying idiot within minutes. I do hope not as she’s a fucking one off. They broke the mould when they made her.

On 22/08/2020 at 22:22, Major Cunt said:

We all know Bill Gates is an ultra cunt with his plans to poison, and track the world. However, he should get his fucking ducks in a row first. He bought MS DOS from a small software company, and the stars aligned when IBM chose it to be its operating system in the 80's. Now this made old Bill fabulously rich, and I'll give him his dues for having a vision. 

Now when Windows was merely a platform that sat on top of his acquired operating system, things didn't fuck up all that often. Each iteration took more under the bonnet control away from the user, under guise of user friendliness, but were now at a point of heading into Apple territory.

I don't buy Apple products for the simple fact that I like to be able to replace my own components. It's also the hipsters number one brand. 

I'd imagine a cunt like Frank owns the Iphone, Macbook, Ipad and probably the watch. Steve Jobs took you for a cunt, and you bought it. 

This man's a fucking dangerous nutcase with an even more dangerous agenda. The sad thing is, he has both the money and clout to pull it off! 

The Windows Masks have "Latest Generation i10 Pentium Chips" so fuck off. 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good evening Harold. 

Getting me ready for a "good ole Henry" left hook?  Beware The Ring in the Old Kent Road was my alma mater - as chief mopper upper. 

What about these two cunts. On appeal. Do you think they'll get a reduction in their murder (we all know it was murder not manslaughter, the Oxbridge split hair division is just BS) sentences?

See I'm being nice and non-controversial - now hit me baby! 

crop-12312678.jpg

12 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Getting me ready for a "good ole Henry" left hook?  Beware The Ring in the Old Kent Road was my alma mater - as chief mopper upper. 

What about these two cunts. On appeal. Do you think they'll get a reduction in their murder (we all know it was murder not manslaughter, the Oxbridge split hair division is just BS) sentences?

crop-12312678.jpg

No. I wasn't getting you ready for anything. I was merely enquiring as to your wellbeing after your recent incarceration. 

Why were you sent to Roops' correctional facility? I can't remember.

48 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

crop-12312678.jpg

The Thomas a Beckett.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No. I wasn't getting you ready for anything. I was merely enquiring as to your wellbeing after your recent incarceration. 

Why were you sent to Roops' correctional facility? I can't remember.

You horrible cunt, Eric. Got the poor little spacker flinching away from any forms of social contact, scrabbling off to whatever dark corner he can find to make autistic humming noises until his tattered nerves settle.

He'll be hoarding dogs eggs next if you keep this sort of abuse up, seen it all before.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I've had a closer look at the issue and it appears the system does not recognise the new default layout provided by the software house. This in turn is causing compatibility issues with certain devices user agents hence the problem. Apparently the upgrade wasn't completed. This is also causing other, otherwise hidden issues. Resolving this is beyond my pay grade so I have PM'd the owners to pull their fingers out and raise the appropriate ticket.

OK, the upgrade has been completed and so far no issues apparent. Its early days of course so any problems please address them in the "Bugs" board. Ta.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

You horrible cunt, Eric. Got the poor little spacker flinching away from any forms of social contact, scrabbling off to whatever dark corner he can find to make autistic humming noises until his tattered nerves settle.

He'll be hoarding dogs eggs next if you keep this sort of abuse up, seen it all before.

Harold suddenly seems acceptable. In the face of recent competition anyway. Sorry. I shall endeavour to be less forgiving and more of a cunt.

• Like 1