CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Public gatherings of more than six people in pubs restaurants ect banned from monday

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Forget this shit Bawsey. Have you seen the video that has gone viral titled 'I lost my son to Covid 19, but not how you think...'.  11+ minutes of excruciating, heart rending viewing. It almost reduced even me to tears, but then I thought 'hang on, they are Septics', and I started to laugh.   Is that wrong?

If I thought it was @Salty Piss Flap, I'd throw a ticker tape parade.

5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

You jammy cunt.  All my old gran left me was 3 pence, and her ring piece in a mortician's preserving jar.  She had a warped sense of humour.

I don’t think you’re allowed metal detectors into Auschwitz. If not, you may as well forget about ever finding her gold plated teeth and glasses. Never mind eh. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I like the strange sepulchral light given off by a burning Chubby dvd. Like an obscene racist Roman candle. Don't say I can't get a handle on a Chubby candle. 

I don't know why I like you Harold. But for some strange reason, I do.

You're still a fucking dingbat though.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

A warped tumour. Sorry to hear that. I'd get tested for dementia. It often skips a generation. 

You are aware that the withers family line are a vile Kraut and Vichy appeasing cowardly mob of frogs? The women folk of France have had so much Hun bratwurst up the haddock sluice those born in the 40s all had square heads and goose stepped instead of crawled. It’s a badge of shame the frogs will wear for all time 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You are aware that the withers family line are a vile Kraut and Vichy appeasing cowardly mob of frogs? The women folk of France have had so much Hun bratwurst up the haddock sluice those born in the 40s all had square heads and goose stepped instead of crawled. It’s a badge of shame the frogs will wear for all time 

Well that got a lot of likes and laughs, didn't it?  In order of highlights, most of what you have written can be attributed to Decs, Quincy, Eric, and Bubba. 

Have you ever had an original thought, you plagiarist?

35 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well that got a lot of likes and laughs, didn't it?  In order of highlights, most of what you have written can be attributed to Decs, Quincy, Eric, and Bubba. 

Have you ever had an original thought, you plagiarist?

Well I liked it fuck off. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No Edward, I wasn't aware of this "fact". When did this happen? I'm guessing some time ago as the old cunt is pushing 80 and struggles to lock his goose pen these days

There's possibly some truth to this saga considering 'The Hit Factory' haven't produced a record since 89. Withers could have been the greatest contributer to the British music industry since 'Led Zeppelin'. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No Edward, I wasn't aware of this "fact". When did this happen? I'm guessing some time ago as the old cunt is pushing 80 and struggles to lock his goose pen these days

That’s because it’s not true Stubbs, he is a pathological liar, all Frenchmen are exactly the same without exception...

and they stink to high heaven. 

On 29/09/2020 at 17:01, Eric Cuntman said:

No, being a brain dead gullible cunt is a sheep. 

Have you any wool?

The latest NHS figures for England show that 253 people under the age of 60 with no underlying health conditions have died from Covid-19 in hospitals. A massive overreaction do a disease that has less fatalities for the under 60's than drowning. What do you make of that Eric?

8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The latest NHS figures for England show that 253 people under the age of 60 with no underlying health conditions have died from Covid-19 in hospitals. A massive overreaction do a disease that has less fatalities for the under 60's than drowning. What do you make of that Eric?

I’m drowning...right now...in my own piss...I should have used that plunger .