CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trevor McDonald

Eddie

10 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Breeding, and good taste. lol.  Fuck off

Evening Scote.

I’m on the west coast of Scotland with a huge Macallan having played reasonable golf today.

Scotland is in disarray having been divided by Rosa Klebb-Sturgeon.

The Scots are great and their golf courses are fabulous but I worry for their politics and governance.

Enjoy your Pastis.

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Evening Scote.

I’m on the west coast of Scotland with a huge Macallan having played reasonable golf today.

Scotland is in disarray having been divided by Rosa Klebb-Stugeon.

The Scots are great and their golf courses are fabulous but I worry for their politics and governance.

Enjoy you Pastis.

Spelling mistakes galore Punkers, but never mind.  Send it to Ape, and substitute Pastis for Pasties. Own brand of course. 

• Like 1

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

Spelling mistakes galore Punkers, but never mind.  Send it to Ape, and substitute Pastis for Pasties. Own brand of course. 

I’m rather pissed after a historic lunch followed by the pub and an outrageous lobster 🦞 dinner. 
A storm is coming in tomorrow so the golf is cancelled and we’re going to the pub with the local RNLI lads, one of whom caught the Lobsters we ate for dinner.

lol.

Fuck off etc...

2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I’m rather pissed after a historic lunch followed by the pub and an outrageous lobster 🦞 dinner. 
A storm is coming in tomorrow so the golf is cancelled and we’re going to the pub with the local RNLI lads, one of whom caught the Lobsters we ate for dinner.

lol.

Fuck off etc...

Teeming with squally details. So the Bisto Meal for One was OK? 

14 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off etc...

Any fingers left on the cunt?

4 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off etc...

A historic lunch? What did you have, Ham sandwich from the Napoleonic era? 

10 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

He slipped up and said "Cunt Kentryside", but managed to carry on like a trouper.  

That's exactly it. Trevor is my main man. A rock. Which defeats the point of whatever joke was there. My only complaint against Trevor is his relentless programmes on American prisons which are fucking boring.