CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Margaret Ferrier MP SNP cunt

Earl of Punkape

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Those Specials are really kicking in tonight. Why not switch to some 3% lager for a few hours? Then you can get back to the hard stuff when everybody else has gine to bed. 

Yes, yes, yes, we’ve seen your hilarious Special Brew comments many times before, and they’ve never been funny. Stick to being utterly fucking shit - you’re a natural.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Nothing whatsoever about the Covid MP and then straight onto scurrilous accusations of homosexuality within minutes of the topic starting.....You’re for the high jump peasant.

As you constantly keep informing us that you are a practising Roman Catholic I would love to hear your explanation of the Popes strange deal he has done with the Chinese Communist Party. The deal which he won’t reveal the details of to the public, but gives the CCP the sole power to choose all RC Bishops in China and censor the bible, removing and or rewriting anything in it they choose?

Mike Pompeo the US secretary of state travelled to the Vatican to try to meet the Pope this week concerning this matter. He was publicly rebuked by the Pope who refused to meet him.

The former highest RC Bishop in Hong Kong was also similarly treated this week, and refused an audience with the Paedo in Chief.

As the corners self appointed expert on the inner workings of the Catholic Church, and staunch defender of same organisation, I would be very interested to hear your opinion, of what at first sight looks extremely unchristian to me.

Perhaps you could also let us know if you have any explanation as to why the Holy Father has point blank refused to condemn or even criticise China for their current genocide of the Eighur population, the Falun Gong and  their human rights violations at present to the Hong Kong protesters?

🇬🇧REMEMBER 1690🇬🇧

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

As you constantly keep informing us that you are a practising Roman Catholic I would love to hear your explanation of the Popes strange deal he has done with the Chinese Communist Party. The deal which he won’t reveal the details of to the public, but gives the CCP the sole power to choose all RC Bishops in China and censor the bible, removing and or rewriting anything in it they choose?

Mike Pompeo the US secretary of state travelled to the Vatican to try to meet the Pope this week concerning this matter. He was publicly rebuked by the Pope who refused to meet him.

The former highest RC Bishop in Hong Kong was also similarly treated this week, and refused an audience with the Paedo in Chief.

As the corners self appointed expert on the inner workings of the Catholic Church, and staunch defender of same organisation, I would be very interested to hear your opinion, of what at first sight looks extremely unchristian to me.

Perhaps you could also let us know if you have any explanation as to why the Holy Father has point blank refused to condemn or even criticise China for their current genocide of the Eighur population, the Falun Gong and  their human rights violations at present to the Hong Kong protesters?

🇬🇧REMEMBER 1690🇬🇧

Reported for derailing the thread.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

🇬🇧REMEMBER 1690🇬🇧

May I have the pleasure? First and foremost the Covid infection rate in both HK and mainland China has been driven down to a containable trickle while covid deaths are averaging about 10 per day. This of coutse depends on a country singing from the same hymn sheet which in any religious language is fucking great. You see the great advantage of the Chinese and their civilisation is practicality. So you and your anti China rants are well and truly pointless. 

Edited by ChildeHarold
spelling

25 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

May I have the pleasure? First and foremost the Covid infection rate in both HK and mainland China has been driven down to a containable trickle while covid deaths are averaging about 10 per day. This of coutse depends on a country singing from the same hymn sheet which in any religious language is fucking great. You see the great advantage of the Chinese and their civilisation is practicality. So you and your anti China rants are well and truly pointless. 

The Chinese are slitty eyed little sneaky bastards and ought to burn in hell. We no longer have a need for them now that we have all the recipes.

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Brilliant thread. Congratulations.

On another topic, could you by any chance answer the fucking questions I’ve put to you?

I certainly will on an appropriate thread.Your musings deserve an airing so others can debate on and harpoon your misunderstandings about the Catholic Church.

Perhaps you could now return to the topic in hand

35 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Chinese are slitty eyed little sneaky bastards and ought to burn in hell. We no longer have a need for them now that we have all the recipes.

I still can’t get my crispy chilli beef right so I’ve been considering becoming a vegan but I’d have to hang around with a bunch of sandal wearing, methane leaking, Corbynite, Thunberg worshipping cunts with purple man buns and tiny penises. I’m really not sure that’s for me. Time will tell.

25 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Complete waste of time. Admin, like me, will only nod off halfway through reading his posts.  lol

Sony Movies screened 'Bloo Funder' tonight. I can't believe that Punkers and yourself failed to capitalise on this opportunity for helicopter based japes and giggles.

@Ape™️, best helicopter film? Bloo Funder, Airwolf or Wings Of The Apache?

5 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

An SNP MP has been suspended by her party after she admitted travelling to Westminster despite experiencing Covid symptoms.

Margaret Ferrier, the MP for Rutherglen and Hamilton West, said there was "no excuse for my actions".

She said she took a test on Saturday - but travelled to London on Monday because she was feeling "much better".

Ms Ferrier received a positive test result that same day and then incredibly took a train back to Scotland on Tuesday......

The MP said she had informed the police and that she deeply regretted her actions......

What a cunt.....at least Cummings stayed in his car and isolated.This mad cow should be arrested and thrown to rabid wolves.

Who fucking cares?

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Calls for SNP MP Margaret Ferrier to quit after travelling 400 miles with positive Covid test

To see what sort of utter low life scum we were dealing with here, I looked up her background. 

"Education: Holyrood Catholic Secondary School"

A fucking taig, I might have known it. Never trust a catholic.

I'm catholic and I don't fucking trust 'em either. 

Calls for SNP MP Margaret Ferrier to quit after travelling 400 miles with positive Covid test

To see what sort of utter low life scum we were dealing with here, I looked up her background. 

13 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

There aren't enough scapegoats. 

Apply the formula: every day ten people have to be ritually show trialled, found guilty, publicly flogged and then subjected to the full force of an anal pounding maniac in the nearest slammer, and then tranquillity and blissful calm will be restored to our beloved country. 

lol

@Earl of Punkape@Frank