CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

whinging ballet dancers and other artistes

Penny Farthing

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes, so was I 

48 hours in the punkape memorial wing for typing shit that frank does regularly, with impunity 

Who remembers Propers hissy fit when the daft cunt reset the rules and banned frank for good?

I had 72 hours and came back without whinging .. grow a pair and stop acting like a big girl's blouse you mincing puff.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
57 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What's a Karen?

Its an Americanism, meaning a women who is keen on reporting people to park wardens, librarians, or the police for tiny infringements.  It can also mean a chronic complainer.  

3 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Its an Americanism, meaning a women who is keen on reporting people to park wardens, librarians, or the police for tiny infringements.  It can also mean a chronic complainer.  

And......more importantly the woman is WHITE. It's a fucking racist descriptive for snowflake white women used by darkies.

47 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Ape I’m out for a Thai meal tonight with a woman I hate, any tips on getting thorough a difficult evening? 

See if there are any moped cunts intimidating a woman in the carpark. Call a mate, go out there and get stuck into the little fuckers. Once you’ve had a good kicking the woman you hate will see you for the thug you are, and fuck off home to flick her bean for the rest of the night.

Think nothing of it - you’re entirely welcome.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

See if there are any moped cunts intimidating a woman in the carpark. Call a mate, go out there and get stuck into the little fuckers. Once you’ve had a good kicking the woman you hate will see you for the thug you are, and fuck off home to flick her bean for the rest of the night.

Think nothing of it - you’re entirely welcome.

You have to bring beans into a thread as well as live off them?

• Like 3