CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

23 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Sexist, imperial cunt. I can only make Wednesday because the other days I'm teaching my 11th Dan Karate group how to do a 2.54cm punch to kill anyone.

Drew you piss soaked cunt, say it ain’t so

• Nigel Malt, 44, has been charged with the murder of his teenage daughter
  • 19-year-old Lauren Malt, was killed by a car in Norfolk over the weekend
  • Incident happened shortly before 7.30pm on a quiet cul-de-sac Sunday evening
  • Mr Malt was initially arrested on suspicion of murder and drink-driving 

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It would go down better than an honest greeting. 'Morning you skiving shitcunt', probably wouldn't be followed by a sympathetic cavity invasion.

I thought your ire was reserved for African doctors, Eric, so I’m surprised at the scattergun nature of this bollocks. The industriousness of your average doctor is of course eclipsed by those brave burly souls who make a living groping drunk teenage girls and dealing MDMA to all and sundry in the name of security. 

Your feedback is appreciated, I’m sure. How’s your prostate?

44 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I thought your ire was reserved for African doctors, Eric, so I’m surprised at the scattergun nature of this bollocks. The industriousness of your average doctor is of course eclipsed by those brave burly souls who make a living groping drunk teenage girls and dealing MDMA to all and sundry in the name of security. 

Your feedback is appreciated, I’m sure. How’s your prostate?

In better shape than your sense of humour. As you were, you delicate little cunt.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Eddie said:

Drew you piss soaked cunt, say it ain’t so

• Nigel Malt, 44, has been charged with the murder of his teenage daughter
  • 19-year-old Lauren Malt, was killed by a car in Norfolk over the weekend
  • Incident happened shortly before 7.30pm on a quiet cul-de-sac Sunday evening
  • Mr Malt was initially arrested on suspicion of murder and drink-driving 

FFS Eddie, I have been subject to some pretty harsh ridicule on this website but you've gone to fucking far this time. What the fuck makes you think I would have a gay hairdressers name like Nigel??

Fuck off.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

FFS Eddie, I have been subject to some pretty harsh ridicule on this website but you've gone to fucking far this time. What the fuck makes you think I would have a gay hairdressers name like Nigel??

Fuck off.

Fuck off Nigel. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fuck off.

Allright Nige?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

Eddie we need to talk. I’m fully boosted and we can meet outdoors, triple masked at the usual location. I’ve become increasingly concerned about your anger for a while now. It’s extremely worrying. 

It’s Nigel, he fucking gets to me. 

• Like 1

On 25/01/2022 at 10:51, camberwell gypsy said:

GPs are seeing patients face to face. Theres more telephone triageing going on, which is useful as it cuts down the crap coming in to surgeries. Any clinician will tell you, that around 70%  of patients they see face to face is crap that don't need to come in. 

In that case, future reductions of GP numbers and replacement with AI diagnosis, leading to smaller numbers of practitioners on most likely reduced contractual incomes - a tax payer cost savings - is the reason behind the coming change. I can see the logic of mega jabbing stash building and early retirement plans of those GPs currently in employment. 

• Like 1

On 22/01/2022 at 11:21, Mrs Roops said:

What do you think the UK covid death count would have been in the absence of social distancing guides, partial and full lockdowns?

A new study by a professor at Johns Hopkins ( look it up. I can’t be arsed) has been getting quite a bit of publicity today, even in the MSM, the lickspittle lockdown propagandists worldwide for the last two years. 
One of the conclusions from the report was that lockdowns had a 0.2% effect in reducing deaths from the old Kungflu. 
Obviously you’re going to come back with your usual ‘this study wasn’t blah blah blah, and you’re an idiot, and my son’s got an enormous brain’ and so on and so on, ignoring the fact that John’s Hopkins has been at the forefront of the whole Covid plandemic information data from the start, with MSM all over the world broadcasting their death numbers, infection rates, predictions etc. as ‘the science’.

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

A new study by a professor at Johns Hopkins ( look it up. I can’t be arsed) has been getting quite a bit of publicity today, even in the MSM, the lickspittle lockdown propagandists worldwide for the last two years. 
One of the conclusions from the report was that lockdowns had a 0.2% effect in reducing deaths from the old Kungflu. 
Obviously you’re going to come back with your usual ‘this study wasn’t blah blah blah, and you’re an idiot, and my son’s got an enormous brain’ and so on and so on, ignoring the fact that John’s Hopkins has been at the forefront of the whole Covid plandemic information data from the start, with MSM all over the world broadcasting their death numbers, infection rates, predictions etc. as ‘the science’.

I can almost hear the clicking of buttons and slurping of merlot as she frantically compiles a huge dossier to challenge the veracity of Hopkins findings and to call you an idiot. Good luck old man 

13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I can almost hear the clicking of buttons and slurping of merlot as she frantically compiles a huge dossier to challenge the veracity of Hopkins findings and to call you an idiot. Good luck old man 

A few seconds, a couple of mouse clicks, two sips of tea and a bite of toast is all it takes...

expert reaction to a preprint looking at the impact of lockdowns, as posted on the John Hopkins Krieger School of Arts and Sciences website | Science Media Centre

18 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm genuinely thinking of tracking Billy down and mercy killing the poor cunt. Anyone who really sits down and reads their discourse word for word must be on the brink of madness by now. Both need a fucking slap. 

On 22/01/2022 at 19:58, Decimus said:

I couldn't give a flying fuck about Boris and his cronies quaffing wine and stuffing their fat fucking faces full of cheese when they should have been locked up safe and sound in their palatial mansions. Fair play to them, I did the same, minus the twelve bedroom abode.

I know I post links to some proper old pony sometimes, but if you haven't already seen this I heartily recommend you click on this one and watch all 7 minutes of it.

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

😂😂😂🤣🤣

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

😂😂😂🤣🤣

I think she might have been referring to your sex life, Bill. After all, if you can't strike it lucky in the first 3 attempts, the wrinkly, worn out 4th is unlikely to drag you away from Xhamster.

If I were you I'd take the slight personally and go for the jugular. 

37 minutes ago, Goober said:

After all, if you can't strike it lucky in the first 3 attempts, the wrinkly, worn out 4th is unlikely to drag you away from Xhamster.

Women are like cars. Who would  trade one in that was showing its age, making all sorts of annoying noises  and lost its fun factor, for an older, creamier model with more former owners than Kunta Kinte? Just choose a newer, sexier, sportier model with far less miles on the clock and don’t look back in the rear view mirror at the clapped out old wreck you’ve finally got rid of, then settle back and enjoy the ride of your life.

Just now, King Billy said:

Women are like cars. Who would  trade one in that was showing its age, making all sorts of annoying noises  and lost its fun factor, for an older, creamier model with more former owners than Kunta Kinte? Just choose a newer, sexier, sportier model with far less miles on the clock and don’t look back in the rear view mirror at the clapped out old wreck you’ve finally got rid of, then settle back and enjoy the ride of your life.

Fuck me, Willy. You don't half rack up the miles