CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

I challenged  spunkape recently to explain the murky deal the cunt has done with Communist China. This fucker has realised that if the arsefucking RC Church is to survive, the only way is to build allegiances with the most despicable and unchristian organisations on earth. TBH it shouldn’t really be a surprise to anyone if their past actions are anything to go by.

🇬🇧FUCK THE POPE🇬🇧

First to sign an ‘understanding’ with old Adolph in the early thirties incidentally and On-time-trains Benito...the list is endless.

34 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I think I would have been able to take him down Pen. 

Ed. Have you given any thought to getting back in the ring? 

Punkers will probably involuntarily ejaculate if he reads this, but I mean the square ring with ropes around the sides.

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Was that the one that @Piston posted of a doll nailed to a sheet of plywood?

Ah, the infamous “Baby on Board” episode, the poster child for over reactive moderators everywhere. 

No, that’s actually my own warning for posting the picture of Alan Kurdi on the beach, admittedly in an out of context dig at Yvette Cooper. I probably deserved it. 

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I haven't reported him you dizzy tart. 

That was the joke. 2 or 3 years ago, RK and possibly Snatch got banned for exactly that.. calling Rick a twat.

Me and Piston, actually. Piston called him a twat and got fucked off -  I concurred with Piston's  assessment and also got fucked off.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I think I would have been able to take him down Pen. 

The "hard" bit of being a hard nut hells nagen is usually just the bit where you wear some dirty worn out motor cycle togs and try to look the part but usually don't own or have access to a bike (other than say a raleigh chopper) and you usually fuck off at the first sign of trouble .. the breaker world was full of them 40 years ago.

On 23/10/2020 at 19:23, camberwell gypsy said:

You mean 'up anything interesting'! 

On 23/10/2020 at 19:33, Earl of Punkape said:

Good evening strumpet.

Stop trying to portray yourself as a fanny-loving heterosexual, estate agent. Everyone knows the sight of your arsehole would probably make Elton John tremble.