CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

38 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Apparently Zalensky's a comedian. Well I've seen him loads of times on TV recently and he hasn't made me laugh once. Bit like Jason Manford.

Up your game Zalensky. Putin's far more amusing than you.

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Apparently Zalensky's a comedian. Well I've seen him loads of times on TV recently and he hasn't made me laugh once. Bit like Jason Manford.

Up your game Zalensky. Putin's far more amusing than you.

I dunno, the Ukie war is like one big episode of You've Been Framed. I want Harry Hill narrating the next time a missile misses an arms dump and hits some cunt's house.

2 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Doors it have a rentable cock-loft though? Ask yourself that question.

13 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ooo...the roops gonna cane yer botty again..bally baby..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

No need to wait for that Panzybotty. You may as well bash one out thinking about it. I suspect you already have tbh.

• 10 months later...
51 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I am surprised that no further mention has been made of this wretched and evil woman.

It's not often I agree with you. I did a search on her name and came up with about two brief mentions, this being one of them. That being said I've asked your mate Avi why he hasn't started a thread about her, although we all know his focus wouldn't be on vilifying her.

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

I am surprised that no further mention has been made of this wretched and evil woman.

As a fellow woman(?) what do you reckon the motivation for her crimes was? I'm thinking she suffered severe PMT and just wanted to take her frustration out on something - actually I've met quite a few women that go psycho every 28 days like fucking clockwork but a swift kick to the cunt seems to snap them out of it.

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I'm just amazed that it was flagged up numerous times that something was happening and those in authority did fuck all about it and because of this more babies lost their lives. They are just as culpable as she is. They should be outed, put on trial and fucking jailed, but seeing as the upper echelons of the NHS is as bent and corrupt as the filth and the judiciary, I won't hold my breath. But one thing for sure that will be achieved by the up and coming public inquiry; some fucking lawyer will trouser a small fortune and some cunt in a collar and tie will say to the camera "Lessons have been learned". That's two things.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm just amazed that it was flagged up numerous times that something was happening and those in authority did fuck all about it and because of this more babies lost their lives. They are just as culpable as she is. They should be outed, put on trial and fucking jailed, but seeing as the upper echelons of the NHS is as bent and corrupt as the filth and the judiciary, I won't hold my breath. But one thing for sure that will be achieved by the up and coming public inquiry; some fucking lawyer will trouser a small fortune and some cunt in a collar and tie will say to the camera "Lessons have been learned". That's two things.

The gravy train is in action with criminal psychologists doing the talking heads on sky etc telling everyone what they already know and doubtless being paid four figure sums to do so.

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

As a fellow woman(?) what do you reckon the motivation for her crimes was? I'm thinking she suffered severe PMT and just wanted to take her frustration out on something - actually I've met quite a few women that go psycho every 28 days like fucking clockwork but a swift kick to the cunt seems to snap them out of it.

Not impossible .. she is also supposed to have been the result of a "difficult" birth herself .. all kinds of potential reasons, but she did have a choice.

14 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Not impossible .. she is also supposed to have been the result of a "difficult" birth herself .. all kinds of potential reasons, but she did have a choice.

When some fucking lying cunt calls FOR, or it is "officially" (public school boy orifice) announced... 

... A PUBLIC ENQUIRY... 

... rest assured the cover up has already started and it is deemed SAFE (by said orifice) to proceed as NOBODY will end up doing any bird or facing any CONSEQUENCES. 

It all a fake. In so called uncivilised China they find out who made the cock up in five minutes and they get a bullet in the head or a lifetime of crushing boxes in a Mongolian village surrounded by peasants who call them cunts. Here in so called Great Britain it's pass the parcel and wipe my arse. 

14 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Not the only fucking arseholes chipping in. 

Never mind this shit, Proper, would you have fucked it if you were cleaning the bogs on her ward?

I won't lie, she's probably the most guilty wank I've ever had, the post-nut clarity was like coming down after a two day MDMA and coke binge.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Never mind this shit, Proper, would you have fucked it if you were cleaning the bogs on her ward?

I won't lie, she's probably the most guilty wank I've ever had, the post-nut clarity was like coming down after a two day MDMA and coke binge.

Dark.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I had a wank over Michelle Dewberry off of GB News. She was great. I was incredible.