CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Black history month

Eddie

Just now, Last Cunt Standing said:

Didn’t Sooty go gay and run off with Bungle from Rainbow? Now I’ve said that out loud, I’m off to sandpaper my retinas. 

Probably use said sandpaper to wank your cock raw as well you filthy antipodean bastard. Make sure it’s yellow and visualise Davey Warner as you approach the vinegar strokes

29 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Probably use said sandpaper to wank your cock raw as well you filthy antipodean bastard. Make sure it’s yellow and visualise Davey Warner as you approach the vinegar strokes

There are many English things I have given up on, Stubbs, but Sir Jimmy Anderson is not one of them. I’ll be in the Barmy Army section next November, don’t you worry. I just get to go home and sleep in my own bed this time. David Warner, since you ask, is a Cunt. He isn’t touring overseas anymore, apparently it’s too hard being away from your family. Cry baby. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

There are many English things I have given up on, Stubbs, but Sir Jimmy Anderson is not one of them. I’ll be in the Barmy Army section next November, don’t you worry. I just get to go home and sleep in my own bed this time. David Warner, since you ask, is a Cunt. He isn’t touring overseas anymore, apparently it’s too hard being away from your family. Cry baby. 

Warner was fucking useless in Australias last tour here. He couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo. I don't know who I hate more, him or that cheating wanker Smith.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Warner was fucking useless in Australias last tour here. He couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo. I don't know who I hate more, him or that cheating wanker Smith.

Neither are likeable but Warner is almost a spent force and he knows it. Smith is more dangerous. You should see the whitewash job the media have done on Smith over here. Best in the world, next Bradman, genius, it’s all been said lately. The Barmy Army won’t forget though. I only hope I can get my orbital sander past the goons on the gate at the Optus. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why do they need a month to explain black history?

'50,000 years ago we sat in mud and we fucking stank. Now, we sit in mud and we fucking stink.'

At one point Ethiopia was quite impressive, but then Italy attempted to invade, and it all went downhill from that point.  

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

At one point Ethiopia was quite impressive, but then Italy attempted to invade, and it all went downhill from that point.  

So the eyeties are to blame for the current state of the third world then, ethiopia could have been the next benidorm 

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Neither are likeable but Warner is almost a spent force and he knows it. Smith is more dangerous. You should see the whitewash job the media have done on Smith over here. Best in the world, next Bradman, genius, it’s all been said lately. The Barmy Army won’t forget though. I only hope I can get my orbital sander past the goons on the gate at the Optus. 

If you look at his action he walks across his stumps which makes it difficult to bowl him and his timing is immaculate, which makes it difficult to get the LBW. One way to bowl at him is to aim at middle and leg and pack the onside field. This would limit his scoring chances. 

Warner is now primary a T20 player in the IPL with Hyderbad.

8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The nearest player to Bradman in recent years IMO is Steve Waugh.

20 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Warner indeed is a massive cunt. Liked to give it but couldn’t take it, so when piggy nosed safa wicky de kock enquired to how much his mrs liked other blokes cocks (she was rooting some NRL player I think) he lost it, the nasty little shit. He was bloody useless last summer and any ball that moves off the straight reinforces his flat track bull status. All the Aussie I know think he’s a cunt as well. 

Back on topic, darkie Andrew Symonds was a cunt as well

22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Give over and take yourself off ffs.

I think you meant, give over and off yourself. 

No thanks needed, but a Christmas tree discount wouldn't go amiss. 

(Do you run a Corner discount scheme? I want something that doesn't drop needles, but also doesn't smell of cat piss) 

• Like 1