CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lorry Driver's

Old Chap Raasclaat

What a load of cunts, firstly you get the proper wanker one's who have 'Kevin' written in bright lights in their cab so every non interested cunt can see who they are. What about the wankers who have four hundred lights on their truck and when they flash another truck light up the whole motorway (potentially exposing me getting my dick sucked). They also have that my vehicle is bigger than yours so I am always right attitude and a lot of the fat cunts are have a go heroes and try and stop cars fleeing from the police only to cause more problems for everyone.

Lastly the cunts should be made to stay in the slow lane, any attempt at overtaking another fat cunt driver should be punishable by being dragged down the M4 tied to their own truck. The amount of tail backs I have to put up with whilst driving my expensive German car is unacceptable because two lorries take up two lanes for a mile whilst one is trying to overtake.

I won't get started on the eastern european ones either.

Fuck off.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What a load of cunts, firstly you get the proper wanker one's who have 'Kevin' written in bright lights in their cab so every non interested cunt can see who they are. What about the wankers who have four hundred lights on their truck and when they flash another truck light up the whole motorway (potentially exposing me getting my dick sucked). They also have that my vehicle is bigger than yours so I am always right attitude and a lot of the fat cunts are have a go heroes and try and stop cars fleeing from the police only to cause more problems for everyone.

Lastly the cunts should be made to stay in the slow lane, any attempt at overtaking another fat cunt driver should be punishable by being dragged down the M4 tied to their own truck. The amount of tail backs I have to put up with whilst driving my expensive German car is unacceptable because two lorries take up two lanes for a mile whilst one is trying to overtake.

Fuck off.

what about the prossie murdering ones?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Sorry to come all over Cuntybaws (ooooh Matron!) but ......'Lorry Driver's' what?

You bastard, I actually logged on just now specifically to say that very thing!

I'm 100% on board with the overtaking comments in the OP, especially when the cunts decide to do it on a gentle incline travelling just 0.01 mph faster than the snail's pace other lorry that they're overtaking. I've written to several major car manufacturers demanding that Sidewinder missiles be available as an option on their executive models, but so far I haven't had the courtesy of a response.

Being a lorry driver for a job is for especially thick cunts that think it's a doddle of a job because they're sitting down all day. The intelligent people like me drive a mouse on a desk all day which also allows me to sit on my arse but I have the added comfort of taking a nap when I fucking feel like it without fear of killing some parents and a few kids on a day trip.

9 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Being a lorry driver for a job is for especially thick cunts that think it's a doddle of a job because they're sitting down all day. The intelligent people like me drive a mouse on a desk all day which also allows me to sit on my arse but I have the added comfort of taking a nap when I fucking feel like it without fear of killing some parents and a few kids on a day trip.

Can you order Kestrel Super on line then?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

Lorry / bus drivers who let other lorry / buses or tractors out into the traffic is my main problem, think they deserve to be injected in the eye with HIV for that 

On 05/11/2020 at 10:25, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Fuck off.

Allright Kevin?

On 05/11/2020 at 12:49, Jiggerycock said:

Sorry to come all over Cuntybaws (ooooh Matron!) but ......'Lorry Driver's' what?

Yorkie bars? Transport cafes? Exaggerated sense of entitlement? Membership of the Central Lane Owners Club?

One little misplaced apostrophe and you’re diminished. When you’re toking on OCR’s stuff, punctuation ain’t important.