CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Resignation of Greg Clarke

Decimus

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Welcome to the world of impotent hyperbole.

The left has already thrown Rogets at the world - the hardback, unabridged version - and the world has dusted itself down  and gone 'is that it?'

See, rhetorical overkill blows up in your face and oratorical crying wolf destroys your credibility. Language inflation has the same effect as the monetary kind: your words grow rapidly worthless

You can say that again 

I see that mouthy cunt Mings has thrown his two penneth in,the answer if the job gets offered to a noir would be the same answer given by a black BMW driver being pulled over by a copper,"Is it 'cos I is black?" Yes it is.The fact is that the process would be exactly what they complain about,discriminatory,because the 0.1% would be favourite to get the job over a white bloke(or god forbid a tart).I'd like the cunt to take the knee,right in the bollocks.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Goober said:

Why? A swinging object isn't much of an obstacle and if he'd taken it easy I doubt it would have marked the paintwork. 

He might have still had his football boots on and those studs are very unforgiving on modern water based paints. Notwithstanding the fact that he probably lost control of bodily function during the process of hanging and therefore there is the added risk of skid marks....,on the fucking ROOF of the car!!!!

14 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm looking forward to "pickaninny" coming back round again.

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just saw the report on he news with the reporter signing off with ".......plunged football into another crises"! Really? Some old cunt who probably never kicked a football in his life says a couple of I'll informed things and is sacked. Hardly a fucking crises is it? Football should be run by people who have played the game. Not some doddery old cunt in a collar and tie.

Bert Millichip was a cunt. 

Benefit Monkeys

Isn't about time that someone stood up against this ridiculous semantic bullying? Benedict Cucumber had the same problem with these twats while trying to promote the invovement of coloured people in the film industry.

If the use of incorrect nomencature is the biggest problem they have, then, presumably, they've already got equality in all other ways.

I agree, in that what he said was not racist and I am sure he meant no harm at all. The old fart probably thought he was being considerate when saying 'coloured'.

The problem is he is the head of the F.A and with all their money and media training he should have been told what is and isn't acceptable in these ultra pc days we live in.

The fact the old cunt said it shows he shouldn't be in his position, not because it's racist as it isn't but because it shows he is clearly of that old school who are out of touch with modern times and ways of communicating.

The modern game is totally different to earlier days and at least 50% of top British players these days are black or mixed race. If Greg had been allowed to stay it would have sent out the wrong message, football is trying to get rid of racism (it never will) and this dinosaur is not helping.

The F.A needs overhauling anyways, too many useless old farts who are all feeding at the trough and are awarded a lot for achieving fuck all. 

The England football team is shite, tactics are shite, Gareth Southgate is a no good shit cunt and the F.A is a pile of cunt.

Fuck off.

59 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I agree, in that what he said was not racist and I am sure he meant no harm at all. The old fart probably thought he was being considerate when saying 'coloured'.

The problem is he is the head of the F.A and with all their money and media training he should have been told what is and isn't acceptable in these ultra pc days we live in.

The fact the old cunt said it shows he shouldn't be in his position, not because it's racist as it isn't but because it shows he is clearly of that old school who are out of touch with modern times and ways of communicating.

The modern game is totally different to earlier days and at least 50% of top British players these days are black or mixed race. If Greg had been allowed to stay it would have sent out the wrong message, football is trying to get rid of racism (it never will) and this dinosaur is not helping.

The F.A needs overhauling anyways, too many useless old farts who are all feeding at the trough and are awarded a lot for achieving fuck all. 

The England football team is shite, tactics are shite, Gareth Southgate is a no good shit cunt and the F.A is a pile of cunt.

Fuck off.

At least Southgate agreed to take a cut I wages to protect non playing football staff. More than can be said for the greedy shitcunt premiere league players who threw their toys out the pram "ooh we weren't consulted". No you cunts, you couldn't be prepared to part with cash to protect non playing staff at your clubs. 

If you're gonna get someone to run football than get an ex-pro in not some cunt business man in a collar and tie. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

At least Southgate agreed to take a cut I wages to protect non playing football staff. More than can be said for the greedy shitcunt premiere league players who threw their toys out the pram "ooh we weren't consulted". No you cunts, you couldn't be prepared to part with cash to protect non playing staff at your clubs. 

If you're gonna get someone to run football than get an ex-pro in not some cunt business man in a collar and tie. 

I hear ya, but it's a bit more complicated when it comes to Premier League players wages as a lot of money comes from appearance's, performance targets etc. They also have a lot of third party sponsorship/wages which adds another load of complexity. I would like to think that most of the cunts were willing to take a pay cut on their playing wages but I doubt it.

Gareth Southgate should take a pay cut...a 95% one the useless cunt. Shite player shite manager.

19 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I hear ya, but it's a bit more complicated when it comes to Premier League players wages as a lot of money comes from appearance's, performance targets etc. They also have a lot of third party sponsorship/wages which adds another load of complexity. I would like to think that most of the cunts were willing to take a pay cut on their playing wages but I doubt it.

Gareth Southgate should take a pay cut...a 95% one the useless cunt. Shite player shite manager.

I'm sure they have a say on how they spend their money. I'm sure when spud headed Rooney fancies treating his missus to a 200k car it don't stop him from ringing the dealership 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

£100 a week maximum wage and make the cunts get the bus to the match. That seems fair. Oh and if they get injured they can fuck off and claim Universal Credit. I’m sure a few  of the financially responsible among them would be able to save up and buy a 25 year old Fiat Uno or similar to go out pulling fat slags in.

55 minutes ago, King Billy said:

£100 a week maximum wage and make the cunts get the bus to the match. That seems fair. Oh and if they get injured they can fuck off and claim Universal Credit. I’m sure a few  of the financially responsible among them would be able to save up and buy a 25 year old Fiat Uno or similar to go out pulling fat slags in.

I bet half the current lot in the Premier League wouldn't know where to buy a loaf of bread and the other half would use it to wipe their arses. The dumb cunts.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Fuck off.

I don't think he should have been trained or advised on the terminology that's acceptable to use in reference to black people. It wouldn't make any difference. They tell us which words they find acceptable, so we start to use those words, then they immediately change their minds and decide those words are now racist. 

They have one agenda. Whitey bashing. Give it time and they'll start complaining that white people 'taking the knee' is patronising and therefore racist. They won't be happy until Caucasians are extinct.

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't think he should have been trained or advised on the terminology that's acceptable to use in reference to black people. It wouldn't make any difference. They tell us which words they find acceptable, so we start to use those words, then they immediately change their minds and decide those words are now racist. 

They have one agenda. Whitey bashing. Give it time and they'll start complaining that white people 'taking the knee' is patronising and therefore racist. They won't be happy until Caucasians are extinct.

You notice though Eric, most black footballers seem to be married or dating white women!

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Some of the ugly, trout lipped, peroxide hags need carbon fucking dating, the plastic faced cunts.

Sadly, these rips seem to have huge influence over young women and it’s becoming the norm for them to aspire to ‘aesthetics’ or rubberising ones tits, arse, minge, cheeks, lips etc. I did enjoy enormously the news that those 1st generation French implants were leaking and exploding. Mainly, I admit, because my ex had a set that the bint paid £16k for and after two years her jugs looked like Picasso had sculptured them after dropping acid...cubist Charlie-wobblers that failed to wobble, how I laughed. The new one’s are supposed to be good however and they’ve dropped in price. Just sayin’.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Sadly, these rips seem to have huge influence over young women and it’s becoming the norm for them to aspire to ‘aesthetics’ or rubberising ones tits, arse, minge, cheeks, lips etc. I did enjoy enormously the news that those 1st generation French implants were leaking and exploding. Mainly, I admit, because my ex had a set that the bint paid £16k for and after two years her jugs looked like Picasso had sculptured them after dropping acid...cubist Charlie-wobblers that failed to wobble, how I laughed. The new one’s are supposed to be good however and they’ve dropped in price. Just sayin’.

Where can you get these new ones? 

I'm asking for a friend you understand! 

On 11/11/2020 at 07:32, Neil said:

I see that mouthy cunt Mings has thrown his two penneth in,the answer if the job gets offered to a noir would be the same answer given by a black BMW driver being pulled over by a copper,"Is it 'cos I is black?" Yes it is.The fact is that the process would be exactly what they complain about,discriminatory,because the 0.1% would be favourite to get the job over a white bloke(or god forbid a tart).I'd like the cunt to take the knee,right in the bollocks.

Mings looks to me to be more white than black.

He should be supporting underprivileged white boys who are in fear of being stabbed by gangs of black,drug dealing urchins.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Mings looks to me to be more white than black.

He should be supporting underprivileged white boys who are in fear of being stabbed by gangs of black,drug dealing urchins.

The JD Sports £150 a pair boot is on the other white foot now. Free tube of anti-fungal toenail ointment included (normally £9.99)