CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SIX MONTHS BEGGING TO REJOIN EU

ChildeHarold

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ya did get a big handout from uncle sam ..ironically to bring Europe together n end trade barriers..ah well

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

It's still in the USA's interest to have a unified economic bloc inthe form of the EU. Only the UK and one or two tax sheltering shitholes like Taiwan, Singapore prefer to keep their dirty secrets dirty secret. 

44 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's still in the USA's interest to have a unified economic bloc inthe form of the EU. Only the UK and one or two tax sheltering shitholes like Taiwan, Singapore prefer to keep their dirty secrets dirty secret. 

Dont think the mad kings dinner with Ursula went well ..he was served dogfish n chips in yesterday's daily express.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

16 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

And he crawled to Brussels on his belly with his begging bowl - the sheer bloody irony. 

I think it was the EU that was holding the begging bowl. They fail to understand the the days of the UK giving out free coin to prop up a failed super state continually grifting its members are over...or at least where the UK is concerned.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think it was the EU that was holding the begging bowl. They fail to understand the the days of the UK giving out free coin to prop up a failed super state continually grifting its members are over...or at least where the UK is concerned.

He seems unwilling to leave though

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

That's the nail on the head Mrs R. Joe Public doesn't take to kindly for footing the bill for Romania's new sewers when half of Bucharest is camped out in London pick-pocketing.

The original Common Market was actually a decent idea, but it morphed into the fucking EU. Inviting 2nd world countries to join under the guise of prosperity was little more than a buffer against mother Russia. 

Here's an idea. France, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Italy, Austria, and the other first word European nations leave the EU and we can all prosper. 

Once they fuck the hangers on off we can start talking, and strictly no Islamic countries either. I'd rather have Syria at the table than Turkey with their dreams of the new Ottoman Empire. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

That's the nail on the head Mrs R. Joe Public doesn't take to kindly for footing the bill for Romania's new sewers when half of Bucharest is camped out in London pick-pocketing.

The original Common Market was actually a decent idea, but it morphed into the fucking EU. Inviting 2nd world countries to join under the guise of prosperity was little more than a buffer against mother Russia. 

Here's an idea. France, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Italy, Austria, and the other first word European nations leave the EU and we can all prosper. 

Once they fuck the hangers on off we can start talking, and strictly no Islamic countries either. I'd rather have Syria at the table than Turkey with their dreams of the new Ottoman Empire. 

A weird Xmas dinner for you then?

52 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

A weird Xmas dinner for you then?

President Assad was an eye doctor at Moorfields hospital and went to great lengths to disguise who he was. His and father's regime never targeted Christians, and thank God the Russians puts special forces on the grounds wiping out ISIS. I would happily pull a cracker with the man. My only condition would be diplomatic immunity, ensuring I can shoot a few cunts with no fear of prosecution...

I'm told he doesn't like scouser's. So unfortunately you'll be eating beans on toast in a Liverpool hovel.

On 10/12/2020 at 14:16, PANZER MURPHY said:

Think ya also got a few quid off the yanks after the dust up.. Marshall plan i think it was called..different jumped up cunts tellin y'all what to do.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

That served them well, too. No Yankee Jew Bear wanted to see their investments fall into the wrong hands, particularly those commie “beast from the East” brother Stalin brigade. A wise insurance policy.

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

President Assad was an eye doctor at Moorfields hospital and went to great lengths to disguise who he was. His and father's regime never targeted Christians, and thank God the Russians puts special forces on the grounds wiping out ISIS. I would happily pull a cracker with the man. My only condition would be diplomatic immunity, ensuring I can shoot a few cunts with no fear of prosecution...

I'm told he doesn't like scouser's. So unfortunately you'll be eating beans on toast in a Liverpool hovel.

I’ll have to make travel plans if that’s the case.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

MC you should consider that once out of the EU Little Britain will have even less of the world as its oyster. 

On 09/12/2020 at 18:12, ChildeHarold said:

It's clear Do Or Die will fucking cripple this country after the worst economic slump in modern history. By the New Year this government will be crawling towards the biggest fucking hypocritical sell out in political history. Wrecking our economic prospects for several generations and betraying all the gullible fools who thought Little Britain could act like a world power and take back control. It is and was and has always been a load of bollocks and as the cost and penalties start mounting up so will Johnson and his cabinet of fools credibility. 

Are you James O'Brien? The reason I ask is that I rarely read or hear anyone talking so much shite about Brexit as him.

One thing Remoaners are good at is declaring the end of the world because of Brexit...before we have had a chance to leave the European Mafia who have never been audited and expect us to be grateful they give us back a little of what we give them. Fuck the EU, we are leaving so get on board or fuck off to somewhere in the EU.

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Are you James O'Brien? The reason I ask is that I rarely read or hear anyone talking so much shite about Brexit as him.

One thing Remoaners are good at is declaring the end of the world because of Brexit...before we have had a chance to leave the European Mafia who have never been audited and expect us to be grateful they give us back a little of what we give them. Fuck the EU, we are leaving so get on board or fuck off to somewhere in the EU.

Thats the kinda shite we like to hear..now all we need is for the mad king and his minions to start spoutin it to the beeb 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The project was flawed at its inception. Now it’s like trying to teach your ungrateful children to be self reliant by burning down your house. Yet still the believers make excuses for where they find themselves, urge people to believe in the leaders just that bit more, even when there is nothing left to give, and damn the doubters as traitors. It’s a cult, and it’s nearly Kool-Aid time. 

Bon chance. 

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Good for you. Maybe they’ll print “Fuck the EU” on your ration book. In a nice shade of blue. Printed in Belgium. 

You’ve been had, old boy. 

2 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Well...it’s too fucking late now and that’s a fact.the die has been cast. It’s going to be interesting.

Indeed. I don't get involved anymore when the subject of Brexit comes up on here, it's a pointless exercise because no one knows how this will turn out. Prior to the vote and shortly after it, I made my feelings clear, though, I wanted the UK to be part of the EU because I truly believed we'd be significantly worse off alone.

I hope that I'm wrong.

• Like 2