CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Has Anyone Cunted The Government In The Last 24hrs ?

Cillian Murphy

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

I miss that giant biker friend of the hells angels cocksucker. I bet he always had dirty finger nails and smelly fag breath. 

I thought he was ok. His feuds with Roops and Rick B were entertaining. 

I'm sure he was deliberately doing the 'could of'/could have' thing just to drive Baws mental.

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought he was ok. His feuds with Roops and Rick B were entertaining. 

I'm sure he was deliberately doing the 'could of'/could have' thing just to drive Baws mental.

We got on just fine for two years until he inexplicably decided to protest my constant harassment of Ding. I'm gutted I wasn't the one to finally drive him off site, but during his stage exit meltdown I was unfortunately banned. Again.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There was a Russian one, whose body count is believed to be north of 250. He was a paid up communist party member, which might explain the authorities lack of enthusiasm for catching him. 

There's a film telling the story. 'Citizen X'

Andrei Chikatilo. Citizen X is the one with Stephen Rea and Donald Sutherland in it if I remember correctly?

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Yes 😂😂😂 he even had a picture of a newspaper for authentication of the date, all I can say he was very lucky I slept in that day, although being the cousin of snatch, with those family genes he probably would have read the hammer and hit me with the newspaper...

Classic Corner material, Ed. If I remember rightly his phones camera was so shit it was hard to confirm the papers date. Roops even started a thread "on threats of violence" after the straightner that never happened. I think I received a ban for promoting the bout along with a few others. 

I wonder what's happened to the hammer wielding nutcase. Probably saving up for a hot air balloon to prove the earth's flat, or taken a cleaning job at Buckingham Palace to prove the lizard people exist... 

Good times. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Roops even started a thread "on threats of violence" after the straightner that never happened. I think I received a ban for promoting the bout along with a few others. 

Indeed, I was subtly referred to as a shit stirring third party and given a two week spell in the cooler.

Maybe it's the benzos and booze, but I'm chuckling to myself at the thought of Fender cutting out eyeholes in his Daily Express paper. Surreptitiously peeking around the park looking for Ed, whilst his three pre-school age children were stood beside him attempting to look menacing.

@Jake The Muss or whatever your fucking name is these days, I'm going to seriously hurt you and your homunculus cousin.

Idiot.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Indeed, I was subtly referred to as a shit stirring third party and given a two week spell in the cooler.

Maybe it's the benzos and booze, but I'm chuckling to myself at the thought of Fender cutting out eyeholes in his Daily Express paper. Surreptitiously peeking around the park looking for Ed, whilst his three pre-school age children were stood beside him attempting to look menacing.

@Jake The Muss or whatever your fucking name is these days, I'm going to seriously hurt you and your homunculus cousin.

Idiot.

Realistically, what chance did he have of identifying Ed in a London park? These dusky chaps do all look rather similar after all. 

57 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Andrei Chikatilo. Citizen X is the one with Stephen Rea and Donald Sutherland in it if I remember correctly?

That's the bloke. Yes, Stephen Rea played the 'Quincy ME' type state coroner who took up the investigation himself, with fuck all help from the KGB, who wanted to deny it was happening.

7 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Who gains from cancelling Christmas? Why would the Govt do it for any other reason than the one cited - i.e. a virus that’s basically running riot? 

There are no benefits for crashing an economy and plunging thousands into financial crisis. Don’t you find it odd that so many governments are “doing” the exact same thing? Have they all colluded? Who gains from doing it?

As for the vaccine, I put my trust in medical science. As far as I know, nobody is being forced into being vaccinated. I for one will gladly receive it. 

As lockdowns and compulsory mask wearing have been so spectacularly successful in the fight against Covid 1984 I’m curious as to what the next scientifically indisputable strategy will be forced on the jelly brained masses when the vaccines are sadly revealed by Whitty and Vallance to not be the holy grail that everyone has been hiding under their beds praying for. Am I alone in thinking that the one thing that rarely if ever gets any serious discussion by the so called experts is progress on treatments and therapeutics for this thing that’s allegedly  destroying the world as we know it. Mmmm. 

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's the bloke. Yes, Stephen Rea played the 'Quincy ME' type state coroner who took up the investigation himself, with fuck all help from the KGB, who wanted to deny it was happening.

I read something about the real bloke the coroner was based on. He asked the FBI for help in forensic profiling, which was considered heresy in the USSR and then came up with some new methods of his own that the FBI use to this day.

Good film though and from what I've read, it was a pretty accurate portrayal of the Soviet attitude toward sexual deviants and serial killers.

There was another film made loosely based on the murders called Child 44 which had Tom Hardy in it but they changed the time and names so it was based in the 1950s. It was complete bollocks.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

As lockdowns and compulsory mask wearing have been so spectacularly successful in the fight against Covid 1984 I’m curious as to what the next scientifically indisputable strategy will be forced on the jelly brained masses when the vaccines are sadly revealed by Whitty and Vallance to not be the holy grail that everyone has been hiding under their beds praying for. Am I alone in thinking that the one thing that rarely if ever gets any serious discussion by the so called experts is progress on treatments and therapeutics for this thing that’s allegedly  destroying the world as we know it. Mmmm. 

Dr Salk speaking. It takes time. 

2 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I read something about the real bloke the coroner was based on. He asked the FBI for help in forensic profiling, which was considered heresy in the USSR and then came up with some new methods of his own that the FBI use to this day.

Good film though and from what I've read, it was a pretty accurate portrayal of the Soviet attitude toward sexual deviants and serial killers.

There was another film made loosely based on the murders called Child 44 which had Tom Hardy in it but they changed the time and names so it was based in the 1950s. It was complete bollocks.

I think ChildHarold may be a reincarnation of Multiple Miggs.  He has all the charm and animal magnetism.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I'll interject, if I may?

Who says mask wearing and lockdowns have been spectacularly unsuccessful? 

The former is unquantifiable, to say otherwise is ridiculous. Who's to say what the situation would be now without it? I suspect far, far worse. There is ample empirical evidence that the latter is and was effective, but the issue is and will continue to be, when is a lockdown a lockdown? The recent pseudo lockdowns were pointless when all the kids and university students were continuing to attend their educational establishments as normal. The limited effect of these half lockdowns is negligible compared to the economic damage they cause. 

I'm not sure what you've been reading, Bill, but I've read lots about about advances in treatment as the quite wide ranging effects of this virus have become better understood.

It's almost certain that the virus, at some point, will mutate in a way that renders the current vaccines being rolled out ineffective. However, it's likely only to require a minor tweak to the vaccine without the level of testing needed for the recent approvals. What this means is most of us will require a tweaked vaccine every year, just like for flu currently. 

Buy shares in the pharmaceutical companies leading the race for these vaccines, it's a no lose investment right now. 

I do understand your scepticism, but this virus is going nowhere. It'll still be kicking around in some form when you're in your 70's and then you might be more appreciative of the enormous investment that's been injected into this problem now. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Sorry, but I’m not going to discuss this matter further with you. Me, my family, my friends and my work colleagues (all part of the jelly brained masses) will continue to believe the threat to life this virus poses, and to put our faith in medical science. 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Who was the acid bath murderer? He got caught eventually because despite the acid getting rid of flesh and bone, it didn't dissolve the fat, and a huge ball of human blubber was found blocking his drain. 😊 lovely. 

George haig? 

5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

That'll make some Christmas viewing. There's also the likes of the 'Iceman', but as he worked as a hitman is not classed as a serial killer. 

Turned out he'd made up most of it in the end, think the outcome was something along the lines of he'd said he had killed hundreds and really it was about five 

45 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I think ChildHarold may be a reincarnation of Multiple Miggs.  He has all the charm and animal magnetism.

Has he been slinging spunk at people again?