CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Clap for the NHS part 2

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Best ring them up anyway to be safe, Billy. Apparently all you have to do these days is wave the phone over your stomach (maybe shove it up your arse on a video call) to detect any nasty stuff.

I may be a little critical of the Zoom call culture which has become the ‘new normal’ for most GPs recently RK, but even I don’t know if I could, when asked by some 25 year old fit blonde doctor to show her what the problem is, drop my strides, point my phone at my arse and pull my cheeks wide open,  in case my face still had a pervy grin on it when she’d had a good  look and was happy she couldn’t find anything I should worry about.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, King Billy said:

I may be a little critical of the Zoom call culture which has become the ‘new normal’ for most GPs recently RK, but even I don’t know if I could, when asked by some 25 year old fit blonde doctor to show her what the problem is, drop my strides, point my phone at my arse and pull my cheeks wide open,  in case my face still had a pervy grin on it when she’d had a good  look and was happy she couldn’t find anything I should worry about.

My moussaka nearly came back up when I read the words "pull my cheeks wide open"🤢🤮

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

In case she requires a more detailed 3D profile, install the phone on a hoopla hoop and spin it around. 

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

Fit blonde doctor? I’m guessing your GP is a square headed kraut called Hans and you really miss him jabbing his thumb up your wrong un and shouting “achtung!” you dorty cunt

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fit blonde doctor? I’m guessing your GP is a square headed kraut called Hans and you really miss him jabbing his thumb up your wrong un and shouting “achtung!” you dorty cunt

My medical records are confidential,Stubby, so I will not be confirming this allegation. You will however be hearing from my lawyers regarding the source of your information and also insisting that you destroy any photos or video evidence of the procedures you’ve described.

You can, for a small donation however, view everything you describe and more on my Only Fans account.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m a thicko Frank. All my friends are idiots. I meant it as a compliment.

I can’t quite put a finger on it, Billy, and without coming across all soppy, I think there might be some truth in the things you come out with. If I’m being brutally honest, I think I might’ve got you all wrong. 

22 minutes ago, Frank said:

I can’t quite put a finger on it, Billy, and without coming across all soppy, I think there might be some truth in the things you come out with. If I’m being brutally honest, I think I might’ve got you all wrong. 

Everything I say is my truth Frank. I’m far too thick to lie. I’d never get away with it.

20 hours ago, Frank said:

Prof I generally get a bad press on here. You’ve been around for some time.. where am I going wrong? 

The first thing you’re doing wrong is posting your pointless fucking shite here. A second thing is continuing to breathe- this would solve point one

lol

fuck off you scrawny poof

• Like 1

On 27/10/2021 at 23:47, judgetwi said:

Sarcasm is not your strong point is it Mr Roops?

Pull the other one, Tevye. How many times have you fallen back on the old "I was being sarcastic" card after making yourself look like a total cunt?

Whilst I agree the lowest form of wit is a suitable form of humour for someone belonging to the lowest form of life, I think it's still probably a little bit too complex for you and your lot to comprehend.

Mazel tov and fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 29/10/2021 at 14:27, Decimus said:

Pull the other one, Tevye. How many times have you fallen back on the old "I was being sarcastic" card after making yourself look like a total cunt?

Whilst I agree the lowest form of wit is a suitable form of humour for someone belonging to the lowest form of life, I think it's still probably a little bit too complex for you and your lot to comprehend.

Mazel tov and fuck off.

I was referring to Mr Roops’s sarcasm not my own which, if you had bothered to read his reply, you would understand.

You really aren’t very bright are you mate?