CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Greatest Democracy On Earth

Penny Farthing

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Trump looks like he’s ill and has lost a lot of weight. I smell cancer.

Nah. He’s been in the gym all day pumpin iron. He can bench press 5 tons and do 2 million press-ups a day. Some people say he can swim nearly 2 widths of the pool. 

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The Potomac pool?

News night are currently broadcasting their impartial and non partisan explanation of last nights events in DC.Apparently the President MAY be mentally unhinged and MAY have been watching events unfold alone in the Whitehouse last night. Stunning journalism by the impartial BBC, backed up by various contributors who just happen to all agree with Krusty Dorks leading softball questions, like “Do you think Donald Trump may be a monster?” I assume this search for the truth will carry on in coming days to shine some light on the billions of dollars of  Democrat encouraged rioting, looting and murdering by the racist BLM and fascist Antifa scum which they seem to have missed for most of last year, due to their tireless efforts in the front line war against the real danger....Trump. Thank God for the BBC. If they weren’t able to warn us about this beast we’d probably be lulled into a false sense of security and start believing wild conspiracy theories about Boris being a useless corrupt buffoon and Saddique Khan being a racist, mentally defunct, anti British heap of elephant shite, intent on destroying our capital city. 

I’m starting to wish I hadn’t wiped my arse with the threatening letter I got from  TV Licensing today and posted it back to them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Trump looks like he’s ill and has lost a lot of weight. I smell cancer.

Well, with all his deranged fucking nonsense recently, one could say he's been tilting at windmills. Let's not forget, Donald Quixote believes the noise of them causes cancer. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Well, with all his deranged fucking nonsense recently, one could say he's been tilting at windmills. Let's not forget, Donald Quixote believes the noise of them causes cancer. 

I probably read it when I was about 14, but I don't recall Sancho Panza-murphy being obsessed with Brexit.

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

To be honest Bill, although i would prefer him in the chair to the 'woman of colour' who will inevitably be president in 6 months time when Biden the Trojan horse steps down, Trump is a fucking idiot. He didn't become a billionaire under his own steam, he inherited it all. And if he'd just left it in a high interest account, there would be more money than he's managed to make by playing at being a tycoon. He's a cunt.

But still preferable to the pack of racist, feral BLM lunatics waiting in the wings.

It does not matter what color the leader of the greatest nation on earth is, he/or she will follow the agenda agreed by those who control the purse strings .. a combination of the super rich who money is mostly hoarded offshore and the media that they control. BLM the cunts who organised the attacks on the capitol and all the rest of it is simply a distraction to keep the rest of us fighting amongst ourselves rather than going after and stringing up the 1%. I remember listening to a group of old soldiers who had  served in the WW2 and mentioning the belief of certain of the generals that they should have bombed Russia straight after the war. One of the old soldiers said that the place they should have targetted and invaded was Switzerland. The one country that really had profited and became rich from the devastation of WW2.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

It does not matter what color the leader of the greatest nation on earth is, he/or she will follow the agenda agreed by those who control the purse string .. a combination of the super rich who money is mostly hoarded offshore and the media that they control. BLM the cunts who organised the attacks on the capitol and all the rest of it is simply a distraction to keep the rest of us fighting amongst ourselves rather than going after and stringing up the 1%. I remember listening to a group of old soldiers who had  served in the WW2 and mentioning the belief of certain of the generals that they should have bombed Russia straight after the war. One of the old soldiers said that the place they should have targetted and invaded was Switzerland. The one country that really had profited and became rich from the devastation of WW2.

Good points there, DC.  With all his faults, I credit Trump with cutting strings to China and stirring up shit on a large scale, including trade imbalances with the EU, which no politician before him, in the recent history, was prepared to address. Besides large-scale offshoring and mega tax dodging conducted by the West, it allowed the commies to establish a large commercial and production capacity within the western block, driving up poverty all over the place and enriching only large corporations in bed with bat nibblers. Trump’s trade wars were hitting established western companies in China and their own, home grown dumping machines. 
What I am reading in the UK media, is the critique of the tariffs, now imposed on direct sales to and from the EU, which will evidently be a cost to customers. Nobody seems to look at how skewed the whole multi-National process of production and importation had become, and the large, unsustainable  money drain it is. It is all laid bare now.

Countries must have the ability to regulate their imports and exports to suit their own extraction and production systems and create a desirable balance of both, otherwise their own market, currency and standards of living are going to go down the toilet if that balance is to their detriment.

With the effective VAT trap, Sunak should collect a decent chunk, which will stay here and benefit UK spending. 

Again, there was a lot of bleating about VAT for foreign tourists, unable to claim it back. All bollocks. They can have their goods VAT free, but they must be shipped to where they live and pay all local charges, when they arrive at home address, thus  not depriving their own tax base collection services.

5 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Good points there, DC.  With all his faults, I credit Trump with cutting strings to China and stirring up shit on a large scale, including trade imbalances with the EU, which no politician before him, in the recent history, was prepared to address. Besides large-scale offshoring and mega tax dodging conducted by the West, it allowed the commies to establish a large commercial and production capacity within the western block, driving up poverty all over the place and enriching only large corporations in bed with bat nibblers. Trump’s trade wars were hitting established western companies in China and their own,

I have no doubt that Trump did some good but at a cost. @Eric Cuntmandid raise the issue of Trump's business abilities. Actually Trump's wealth has not risen in line with inflation. In fact he has lost around 50% of what he inherited and even of what he has left a high proportions is based around the value of his name being put on other people's products (shirts, ties, suit, golfing equipment and accessories etc), take that away and his real financial losses would be even greater perhaps as much as 90%. When you also consider that much of his activity has been  in real estate then he starts to look like a straw man or paper tiger.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Don't be silly Ape: @Dyslexic cnut must have made the original comment from which everyone else on the internet followed, given his general skills and wordsmithery.

'Wordsmithery'. I like that. I will use that the next time I throw a dinner party when we are allowed to mix. In 2031.