CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Till tuskery do us apart

White Cunt

5 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

haha,, this is fantastic Roopsy, @Eric Cuntman i see, between his frenzied Googling of every place i mentioned, even changed his name briefly to water blaster lol. Even @Decimushas had a go. Still smarting because someone nicked a writeup about Hull, he never wrote himself. It's really brought the usual band of grubs out of the woodwork lol Not to mention bin dipper @Ape™️.LOL

Whilst im here and i'm on my way south, i'd appreciate it if you could tell me where i am, plus how far from home i am and how long it will take me to get there. I'd really like to find out what it feels like, to arrive before i've actually left.

See you in the  soup lol.

Please don’t bother trying to tell anyone where you’ve been, where you’re going, what you’re doing, and who with. I would hope an explanation as to why would be unnecessary.

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Please don’t bother trying to tell anyone where you’ve been, where you’re going, what you’re doing, and who with. I would hope an explanation as to why would be unnecessary.

It's beyond astonishing. Psychologists have become millionaires by publishing case studies of cunts who were far less confused than this fucking choc-ice.

7 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

haha,, this is fantastic Roopsy, @Eric Cuntman i see, between his frenzied Googling of every place i mentioned, even changed his name briefly to water blaster lol. Even @Decimushas had a go. Still smarting because someone nicked a writeup about Hull, he never wrote himself. It's really brought the usual band of grubs out of the woodwork lol Not to mention bin dipper @Ape™️.LOL

Whilst im here and i'm on my way south, i'd appreciate it if you could tell me where i am, plus how far from home i am and how long it will take me to get there. I'd really like to find out what it feels like, to arrive before i've actually left.

4vslje.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Are you a private hire driver by any chance?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

I don't think a person in your position should be playing whataboutery games. Despite my advice you are a distraction that is taking too much of my time, consequently I'm removing your account. Enjoy your birthday party - I'm assuming all the attendees are called Wilson.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I don't think a person in your position should be playing whataboutery games. Despite my advice you are a distraction that is taking too much of my time, consequently I'm removing your account. Enjoy your birthday party - I'm assuming all the attendees are called Wilson.

Power mad fucking cunt. Wind your neck in.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

How come all of a sudden you've quadrupled your daily post count? Take the M4 out for a spin over a cobbled street and see how it "glides".

Roops, you’ve been schooled on this before. Not only did post 2002 M4’s have sports+ mode, as an optional extra, for rural driving, they were fitted with ‘Fuchs’ mode a ‘critter-gliding’ function.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

How come all of a sudden you've quadrupled your daily post count? Take the M4 out for a spin over a cobbled street and see how it "glides".

I will if you tell us all again how you were a member of Mensa and they still send you their publications, but you’re so so clever that you don’t bother to read, or even open them. Is that because you’re always away on a firearms training course preparing for another Rambo style adventure in some far flung banana republic, or sourcing a large PPE order, or redesigning the electronics for the motor vehicle, or showing the aircraft industry how to stop planes falling out of the sky, or playing  the female superhero at a fox hunt with a load of unwashed crusties with dreadlocks, or talking to shit hot lawyers from the police station, or driving around in an Audi 4x4 that someone else owns?

What a life you lead. I’m not for one minute suggesting that all of it is bullshit. The driving around in someone else’s car might be true, but it’s more likely to be a Mondeo repmobile with a bootful of samples of cleaning products.

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

I will if you tell us all again how you were a member of Mensa and they still send you their publications, but you’re so so clever that you don’t bother to read, or even open them. Is that because you’re always away on a firearms training course preparing for another Rambo style adventure in some far flung banana republic, or sourcing a large PPE order, or redesigning the electronics for the motor vehicle, or showing the aircraft industry how to stop planes falling out of the sky, or playing  the female superhero at a fox hunt with a load of unwashed crusties with dreadlocks, or talking to shit hot lawyers from the police station, or driving around in an Audi 4x4 that someone else owns?

What a life you lead. I’m not for one minute suggesting that all of it is bullshit. The driving around in someone else’s car might be true, but it’s more likely to be a Mondeo repmobile with a bootful of samples of cleaning products.

The last bit....... that’s me.

20 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Johnny get’s the chair & H gets 48hours Community Cervix? Who the fuck appointed you to the judiciary?

I don't agree with Harold's politics but that's fine, nor do I accept his skewered take on some historical events and with his understanding of economics which, if I have time, will call him out on. Harold brings an alternative viewpoint which broadens the diversity of discourse which is currently wafer thin at The Corner. He needs to control himself, be more disciplined and avoid the constant, unwarranted and random shit-flinging. For the moment the newbie stays, as for how long is up to him.

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

You try too hard. The question was rhetorical as most of us know the answer.

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I don't agree with Harold's politics but that's fine, nor do I accept his skewered take on some historical events and with his understanding of economics which, if I have time, will call him out on. Harold brings an alternative viewpoint which broadens the diversity of discourse which is currently wafer thin at The Corner. He needs to control himself, be more disciplined and avoid the constant, unwarranted and random shit-flinging. For the moment the newbie stays, as for how long is up to him.

Johnny has lowered the bar so fucking far in the last week that I honestly can't logically compare any cunt currently active on here to be as deserving of a ban. It got to the point where I honestly think you've done the cunt a favour by fucking him off before he said or did something irreparably stupid. 

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You try too hard. The question was rhetorical as most of us know the answer.

Please don’t think that anything I say to you is malicious, or in any way personal. The other night I couldn’t stop thinking that perhaps I’d misjudged you and maybe you were allright. I flushed the rest of those mushrooms down the toilet the next morning when I was thinking normally again though.

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

Please don’t think that anything I say to you is malicious, or in any way personal. The other night I couldn’t stop thinking that perhaps I’d misjudged you and maybe you were allright. I flushed the rest of those mushrooms down the toilet the next morning when I was thinking normally again though.

A clichéd, lame and lazy retort, Now you're not trying at all.

7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

A clichéd, lame and lazy retort, Now you're not trying at all.

No need to try too hard with you luv. Ive got years of experience dealing with mouthy whores who have a ridiculously high opinion of their own perceived genius,  and never miss a chance to tell anyone who’ll listen. Keep on trying though. There’s always some cunt out there dim enough to believe it. 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

No need to try too hard with you luv. Ive got years of experience dealing with mouthy whores who have a ridiculously high opinion of their own perceived genius,  and never miss a chance to tell anyone who’ll listen. Keep on trying though. There’s always some cunt out there dim enough to believe it. 

Thick as mud. 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

The trouble is you're dim enough not to believe it but lord knows why you have to constantly remind us that the only way for you to get your carnal jollies is by blowing your modest dead-tree income on east European prostitutes. No doubt before allowing you to thrash around half-masted they insist you tooling up with two small-sized condoms on your chancre-riddled dicklette 'cos as Dr Fauci says, "two is better than one", right?